• 253(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Dialogvideoinfo:

I have a couple of movies that show Rotten tomatoes N/A

12 years a slave
A clockwork orange

Not sure what the issue is
@ Mr. V

Could you add a visibility condition for the Next Aired widget, so the back panel and title only appear when this label has content:

<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Container(XX).NumItems,0)</visible>
Hi

I can't select any background image sources except "SuperRepo". I've read the posts about adding sources to the file manager. I have several sources added, but whenever I try to add a single image or anything but a random image group for one of the main menu items, I get the following:

No options whatsoever except the online link to SuperRepo. This seems weird. Any idea on how to fix it?
Running Isengard 15.2 with Aeon Nox Silvo 5.7.4-2.0.9 on a Mac Pro with Yosemite 10.10.5.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Chris
@sensunik - if they're not showing there then you haven't actually added them to the File manager (wiki)... (you wouldn't be the first person who got confused about adding a source to the file manager, and adding a source to the video/music library though!)
(2015-12-27, 01:35)BobCratchett Wrote: @sensunik - if they're not showing there then you haven't actually added them to the File manager (wiki)... (you wouldn't be the first person who got confused about adding a source to the file manager, and adding a source to the video/music library though!)

Halleluja! Thank you man! And I thought I wasn't a noob anymore
Rofl
(2015-12-27, 00:33)Warner306 Wrote: @ Mr. V

Could you add a visibility condition for the Next Aired widget, so the back panel and title only appear when this label has content:

<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Container(XX).NumItems,0)</visible>

Sure. I'll push the update later today.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Happy Holidays all. Perhaps I've missed it, but is there an option to remove the shelf from all views?
Mr. V:

What do I need to change to show DVD or Bluray logo if the name of the file has DVD or bluray instead of the video compression type?

Thanks
(2015-12-25, 11:19)GTunney Wrote: Once again you save me lol. Removed Aeon nox then done a fresh git clone into skin.aeon.nox.silvo and all seems to be working fine now. Just one minor thing. If skin default is selected the text, movie cover hightlight and progress bar all show as blue instead of whats chosen in color picker. Setting this to orange changes text but not cover highlight or progress.

Merry Christmas
Color picker stuff is still a WIP so themes probably should not be used ATM but I will look into progress bar following the theme text.
I am not sure what you mean by cover highlight...

(2015-12-25, 17:34)Shinoby92 Wrote:
(2015-12-16, 02:42)Shinoby92 Wrote: Okay i got a problem with the newest version on github from isengard branch....

whenever i watch something and press the middle button (in fire tv) so i mean like the enter button while watching something
it hangs / freeze for 1 sec and then the video plays and the dvd buttons appear on the upside (the pause , play ...... bar)

edit:
tested it on macosx...this happens only in Kodi on Android (Fire TV)
the old from 23.Nov version does not freeze for 1 second...
i also deactivated snow (thought maybe that is the reason) it is not

The Issue in video shown : (video color is yellow because of light)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qunWHqRH6MM

Still Have this problem...mike is there a solution? still the latest git have this issue
Video doesn't work but if it only happens on Fire TV then it is likely something I cannot fix maybe try updating to the newest Kodi version available for that platform.

(2015-12-25, 18:24)Edworld Wrote: this is on jarvis, top250 cutoff from ratings
I have limited space to work with so not sure if I should remove things or make other info shorter but then there might be more things that get cutoff Huh
(2015-12-26, 00:13)Edworld Wrote: That fixed it! definetely a bug in Jarvis
More likely an old setting carried over from a previous install that was removed or changed and made that appear when it was not supposed to Wink
(2015-12-26, 21:16)Edworld Wrote: Mike,

on Isengard, on the addon status you need to add: script.skin.helper.service
Still A WIP and I did not finish it cause it was the last thing I was working on Christmas Eve. Thanks for the info to remind me to finish it.
(2015-12-27, 00:06)Warner306 Wrote: @mike,

Would you be interested in a PR to add UnwatchedEpisodes as something that can be toggled by $VAR[ThemeLabelColor]?

I prefer it this way:

I can prepare the files if you are interested.
I am not going to do it that way. If you want to take a peek at what I am toying with test out the Colors section visible for BigList view. I am just deciding on how to handle the defaults and if that kind of color customization is too over the top...
(2015-12-27, 00:32)Edworld Wrote: Dialogvideoinfo:

12 years a slave
A clockwork orange

I will hide it if the value returns N/A.
(2015-12-27, 05:59)deletedpenguin Wrote: Happy Holidays all. Perhaps I've missed it, but is there an option to remove the shelf from all views?
No, and I do not know if I should add that cause then a lot of things will be hard to see unless I put something there as a background...
(2015-12-27, 06:35)Edworld Wrote: Mr. V:

What do I need to change to show DVD or Bluray logo if the name of the file has DVD or bluray instead of the video compression type?

Thanks

I can update the code if you like. I removed any checking of the filename to speed things up as I felt there were to many substrings in the widgets. If this is an issue for people as they use filenames to show certain textures I can change it. If I do I hope it wont slow things down on lower powered devices.

Do you mean the 1080p or the VC-1 logo?

The same applies for widget covers and fake disc art. I removed the checking of the filename.

Thoughts suggestions from anyone? Huh
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-27, 06:38)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-27, 00:32)Edworld Wrote: Dialogvideoinfo:

12 years a slave
A clockwork orange

I will hide it if the value returns N/A.

Both movies are in the Rotten Tomato DB. Could it be an issue with the script that is comparing my database with RT?
(2015-12-27, 06:55)Mr. V Wrote: I can update the code if you like. I removed any checking of the filename to speed things up as I felt there were to many substrings in the widgets. If this is an issue for people as they use filenames to show certain textures I can change it. If I do I hope it wont slow things down on lower powered devices.

Assuming you mean the 1080p logo?
Please use the same definitions as the PathFlagsSource variable used throughout the skin. I know you have to add Container(xxxx) but best to keep it the same for consistency Smile
(2015-12-27, 06:57)Edworld Wrote: Both movies are in the Rotten Tomato DB. Could it be an issue with the script that is comparing my database with RT?
That would be script related. Might want to post the issue in the script.skin.helper.service thread or I can hide it if it returns N/A...
(2015-12-27, 06:55)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-27, 06:35)Edworld Wrote: Mr. V:

Thanks

I can update the code if you like. I removed any checking of the filename to speed things up as I felt there were to many substrings in the widgets. If this is an issue for people as they use filenames to show certain textures I can change it. If I do I hope it wont slow things down on lower powered devices.

Assuming you mean the 1080p logo?

I like the 1080P logo Nod

if you look at the widget picture I posted above, the one to the left of the 1080P (VC-1) is the video compression type. See the image below, same movie:

It shows Bluray instead of VC-1.
The image below is from running extended info. Would you consider the same formatting for budget and revenue on Dialogvideoinfo? Millions no decimal points, and Billions with a couple of decimal points

• 253(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55