• 264(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Looks good. Would it be easy to integrate into Isengard as well?
(2016-01-03, 03:41)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 00:44)junias Wrote: yes and yes Wink
For weather backgrounds Click Here!

Not sure about the labels since I prefer it that way but I also do not use that layout so... possibly when I get to it Wink

i changed the two files, but the weather-background is still black... :/
Trying to get conditional weather to work.

I have Weather set to "conditional weather" under background.

I downloaded and unzipped a Weather Art Pack to the SSD in my Chromebox.

How do I tie them together?

I tried installing script.image.resource.select-0.0.7 and that didn't seem to help?

Using Newest Master of the Skin from Github, Openelec, Kodi Version 17.0 Alpha 1

Any ideas?
(2016-01-05, 10:55)martinconroy Wrote: Looks good. Would it be easy to integrate into Isengard as well?

The original mod is already integrated into Isengard. See the link posted.
(2016-01-05, 13:04)Magoo32 Wrote: Trying to get conditional weather to work.

I have Weather set to "conditional weather" under background.

I downloaded and unzipped a Weather Art Pack to the SSD in my Chromebox.

How do I tie them together?

I tried installing script.image.resource.select-0.0.7 and that didn't seem to help?

Using Newest Master of the Skin from Github, Openelec, Kodi Version 17.0 Alpha 1

Any ideas?

Access the side blade in the Weather section and set your options there.
Tried that, how to select the directory where I put the Weather art?

Or do I need to copy the art I downloaded to a certain folder (openelec)

Thanks.
(2016-01-04, 23:34)banjo23 Wrote: Hi all. I've got a strange issue with this excellent skin. If I go to change the font in kodi system settings, the roboto font option is blank, ie there is no text. If I select that option, however all fonts change to roboto except the main menu text, which appears as the rectangles shown in the attached image. Any Ideas?
The empty font is not Roboto it is for Hebrew language, Roboto is the skin default font... The font name should no longer be empty in the future since I have added it to the strings file.
(2016-01-05, 06:23)Edworld Wrote: First time I have noticed this, the right side of the poster (3 idiots) shows a little tab on the top and bottom, hopefully you can see it in the image below ..................................... right about here: vvv
That is because of a camera bug workaround added with a merge from BigNoid. I have not experienced the bug myself so I have removed it from the Jarvis branch. If anybody has any problems with missing labels let me know Nod
(2016-01-05, 12:21)junias Wrote: i changed the two files, but the weather-background is still black... :/
That was for Isengard so not sure if you are using Jarvis but just download the latest version from GitHub and everything you mentioned should be good. I added a setting to hide the menu labels for the Icons layout.
(2016-01-06, 00:38)Magoo32 Wrote: Tried that, how to select the directory where I put the Weather art?

Or do I need to copy the art I downloaded to a certain folder (openelec)
Thanks.
There is no set your own path any longer... for Jarvis and above there are resource addons you can choose to use. If you are using the Isengard version from my repo then there was an accidental Jarvis addition added and you can either use the correct version of the skin from GitHub or follow the instructions here.
I downloaded the Master Build and installed it last night from Git.

Running Kodi Version 17.0 Alpha

Trying to use Dr.Toxic's Weather Fanart Pack, which I downloaded from the forum.
Hi,

I still have not solved the problem text color orange, it is always blue Huh

Rgds.
Hey.

Two question so:

I've been trying to find a way to get Music Artist logos and discard for the albums, but to no avail. Is this possible to do automatically, or does one need to do it all manually?

I choose not to use fan art on a specific movie or show, but when I update the library it puts fan art back. Is it possible to get around this?
(2016-01-06, 04:18)Xemaniac Wrote: Hey.

Two question so:

I've been trying to find a way to get Music Artist logos and discard for the albums, but to no avail. Is this possible to do automatically, or does one need to do it all manually?

I choose not to use fan art on a specific movie or show, but when I update the library it puts fan art back. Is it possible to get around this?

1) Try the cdART Manager: 2171465 (post). There may be a more modern way, but I've been doing it that way for some time.

2) Put an image on your computer somewhere and select it as the Fanart from the Extras -> Artwork: Manual option in the video info screen. This is under the "+" sign on the right-hand side.
(2016-01-05, 06:59)Warner306 Wrote: Here is a version of the Jarvis branch with Shelf 3D integrated.

Note: It is not a great view for video playlists with hundreds of items due to the need to pre-load the box and poster for each item; you will end up with a lot of blank posters. However, it is great for small video playlists and music.

Aeon Nox Silvo: Jarvis Shelf3D

The only bug I've noticed is the colored MPAA flag is not showing correctly.

@mike,

This post was aimed at you as much as anyone. I was wanting to add Shelf 3D to this skin. Are you interested?

I could send you a PR or a list of files and instructions so you can do it yourself. I have the images, variables, includes and other files isolated. This would make it very easy to replicate on your own.

I was not intending on supplying a new skin without updates from this thread. I really like the view, even if you had to limit its use to small video libraries with specific visibility conditions. It is one of the best views for music in the skin.

Looking at it again, performance could be probably be improved by having an option to stop the case from spinning around. Those textures on the back of the case seem to be causing the performance issues on large playlists. Maybe the case could open and the disc spin in?
Thanks for the fast reply.

So it isn't possible to choose "do not scan this folder for updates" on specific shows?
(2016-01-06, 04:31)Xemaniac Wrote: Thanks for the fast reply.

So it isn't possible to choose "do not scan this folder for updates" on specific shows?

You could do that by adding the folder as a separate source. There is an option in the "Files" section to disable updates for specific sources, but not folders.
Yeah that's what I was referring to. But will do it your way instead.
  • 264(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55