• 148(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
im unable to find the artic:zephyr in the repo, (kodi 15 - fresh install) also cant donwload from the github, any thoughts? thx!
(2016-02-24, 11:19)neurosis13 Wrote: @ijhookem14

the second screenshot is from the "titan" skin.

What is your first screen shot? ExtendedInfo? InCinemas? I can't get mine to look like that. When I'm in cinemas and I click a movie it goes to this other view of extendedinfo which I don't like much. I'm running the updated version too of extendedinfo.
Byfar the most beautifull skin there is for Kodi. But I can't find it anymore in the kodi repository Sad
Jurial or anyone, do you only have 10 items on your widgets? This used to be 20 on some and then I used to be able to get even more when I did my video-addon widget and it showed every single video addon.

Is it supposed to be limited to 10 or am I doing something wrong?
(2016-02-24, 20:02)djpsycho82 Wrote: Byfar the most beautifull skin there is for Kodi. But I can't find it anymore in the kodi repository Sad

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...master.zip
(2016-02-24, 20:07)ljhookem14 Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 20:02)djpsycho82 Wrote: Byfar the most beautifull skin there is for Kodi. But I can't find it anymore in the kodi repository Sad

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...master.zip

Thnx! Install it right away!
(2016-02-24, 17:42)ljhookem14 Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 11:19)neurosis13 Wrote: @ijhookem14

the second screenshot is from the "titan" skin.

What is your first screen shot? ExtendedInfo? InCinemas? I can't get mine to look like that. When I'm in cinemas and I click a movie it goes to this other view of extendedinfo which I don't like much. I'm running the updated version too of extendedinfo.

it's the regular movie info page of arctic.
Stupid question here

I have an older working copy of arctic zephyr on my nvidia shield, theres nothing wrong with it, and it works fine on jarvis. However i want to test if im missing out on something. can i download this, rename the addon and use it along side the one i use? I dont want to remove the addon i already have
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
hi there, since the implementation of the custom hubs, i found out that it's no longer possible to edit the symbol of each entry or Playlist in the hub. all custom Playlist no longer have a symbol as default.

is it possible to add these symbols again?
(2016-02-24, 20:05)ljhookem14 Wrote: Jurial or anyone, do you only have 10 items on your widgets? This used to be 20 on some and then I used to be able to get even more when I did my video-addon widget and it showed every single video addon.

Is it supposed to be limited to 10 or am I doing something wrong?
See here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2248114

(2016-02-25, 11:35)henrikyo Wrote: Stupid question here

I have an older working copy of arctic zephyr on my nvidia shield, theres nothing wrong with it, and it works fine on jarvis. However i want to test if im missing out on something. can i download this, rename the addon and use it along side the one i use? I dont want to remove the addon i already have
Just install it over the top. No need to create a separate skin as skin settings are stored elsewhere so all your settings will stay the same.

(2016-02-25, 11:48)dan.reppe1 Wrote: hi there, since the implementation of the custom hubs, i found out that it's no longer possible to edit the symbol of each entry or Playlist in the hub. all custom Playlist no longer have a symbol as default.

is it possible to add these symbols again?

Oversight on my part, should be fixed now.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I love your Skin!
Thanks for your work on it!

It's almost perfect for me, only I have one question.
In some cases the name of Tv Shows is not displayed in Icon view.
It shows the name of Movies, and also with other addons the name of Tv Shows.
I wanted to look for myself, but I only can find this line of code in View_55_Wall.xml
Code:
<include name="Fanart_Info">
But can't find where to edit this Fanart info?
Can you point me into the right direction?
Hi

how can I adjust the menu transparency?
I would want that it was better seen fanart
Hi ...... On "Skinsettings - Background" the "Set fallback image" and "Set weather fanart"
are not doing anything when i click on it .
To make sure i installed KODI 16 fresh , and downloaded latest git version of skin, but
both options not working (tried this on a Android box and a MAC computer)
(2016-02-24, 08:36)benjidave Wrote: Does anyone know how to change the video duration into HHhMM in List view and any other views? I successfully did it in video info panel (Dialogvideoinfo.xml) and furniture (Includes_furnitures.xml).

I tried in View_50_list.xml with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Any help please?
Hi JurialMonkey,

Not sure if you missed this post with all the activity on the thread
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2254575

Was having some issues with the PVR folder thumbnails and the view (cards view not available) in the Recordings page.

Any help with this would be greatly appriciated
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37