• 33(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Facing issue with weather no icons like sun, clouds ...etc

Please your help
(2016-04-08, 15:36)movie78 Wrote: Poster and fanart(animated)' in the context menu is not working for even after installing the script.skin.helper.service.
Any help?
I dont think this working for Krypton,must be on version Jarvis
(2016-04-08, 15:57)arzaz Wrote: Facing issue with weather no icons like sun, clouds ...etc

Please your help
I explain here menu time, use this mod...its easy to set different icon.For regular AeonMQ6 must change some code and add weather icon folder...or set animated icon(must download extra skin addon)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-04-08, 16:05)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 15:36)movie78 Wrote: Poster and fanart(animated)' in the context menu is not working for even after installing the script.skin.helper.service.
Any help?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Angelinas,
Dialogalbuminfo not show my cdart.PNG
Can you fix it please...
(2016-04-08, 18:42)Leoje Wrote: Angelinas,
Dialogalbuminfo not show my cdart.PNG
Can you fix it please...
Nop this working well...you didnt set folder if you want to use disc from your library..If you dont have that Script helper will find for you.

Changes for no14.4
Remove code Art(disc) (from Info.Service)and change source to DiscArt - helper script
Hi Angelinas,

I'm using your latest skin changes (git pulled minutes ago) and the "seen" indicator becomes not centred when item is selected.

Thanks
Image Image
in what view...?
I only know for modern view list with Art Banner
Any help?
(2016-04-08, 15:57)arzaz Wrote: Facing issue with weather no icons like sun, clouds ...etc

Please your help
I explain here menu time, use this mod...its easy to set different icon.For regular AeonMQ6 must change some code and add weather icon folder...or set animated icon(must download extra skin addon)

Dear Agelinas,
Added weather icon and animated icon, but still facing same issue with Aeon MQ6 moded vesrion? Which skin i have to download to see the weather icon?
Many people are facing same issue with this skin.
Your help is really appreciated
(2016-04-08, 21:51)arzaz Wrote:
Any help?

Please your help

Dear Agelinas,
Added weather icon and animated icon, but still facing same issue with Aeon MQ6 moded vesrion? Which skin i have to download to see the weather icon?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2279699
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2279733
(2016-04-08, 22:09)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 21:51)arzaz Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 16:05)Angelinas Wrote: I dont think this working for Krypton,must be on version Jarvis

Dear Agelinas,
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2279699
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2279733

Thanks Angelinas for your quick reply, but how to fix this issue on Android tv box ?
In case it helps anyone, i just installed this skin on kodi 16 and by default the weather icons didn't show up. I had to go into the customize menu page, scroll to the weather page and click on the weather icon location section. That section was blank by default and that's why the icons didn't show up. If you click once, you can select the static icons and it works.
(2016-04-08, 21:03)Angelinas Wrote: in what view...?
I only know for modern view list with Art Banner
Tomorrow I'll take a SS.

sent by my Nexus 4
Image Image
(2016-04-09, 00:10)aptalca Wrote: In case it helps anyone, i just installed this skin on kodi 16 and by default the weather icons didn't show up. I had to go into the customize menu page, scroll to the weather page and click on the weather icon location section. That section was blank by default and that's why the icons didn't show up. If you click once, you can select the static icons and it works.

Thanks aptalca,

And what about animated weather icons?
Installed Aeon MQ6 Extrapack, but unfortunately images theme (Modern, Future, Cold...) are blank only standard one is available?
Please confirm how to solve this issue?
(2016-04-09, 13:44)arzaz Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 00:10)aptalca Wrote: In case it helps anyone, i just installed this skin on kodi 16 and by default the weather icons didn't show up. I had to go into the customize menu page, scroll to the weather page and click on the weather icon location section. That section was blank by default and that's why the icons didn't show up. If you click once, you can select the static icons and it works.

Thanks aptalca,

And what about animated weather icons?
If you install from repository the animated weather icons, in the customize menu page/weather you'll be able to choose them.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16