• 76(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-06-02, 04:13)timstephens24 Wrote: Do 'Microsoft' and 'Windows Media Center SE' and add it to the activity.
Thanks, did this, and seems to work...

[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
That's where I put the sleep command, not in the shortcut like you did, but since you changed the power button to a left click you shouldn't need it at all (and that's a good idea).
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
Above not working for me on D34010WYK... behaves as before, w/NUC going to sleep I think. @movie78, have you tried? If you got it to work, please share what you did. If not, I may just go with suspend option.

Have some information from @afedchin to pass along. He said he's been really busy with his real life. I'll also add below to post #1. Anyway, I thanked @afedchin on all our behalf, and let him know we really appreciate his work...
  • The will be a new MVC build soon. @afedchin has triggered it on jenkins. It will only contain fixes from Kodi 17 mainline since last build
  • MVC development is almost done. Only a couple of cosmetic things remain, which he will work on next
  • As it stands, there is no possibility to merge MVC into mainline as MVC feature requires a patched build of ffmpeg, which unfortunately is not acceptable for mainline
  • Given above, Kodi MVC Windows will remain as a fork
My HT
That's great news apart from the mainline thing.... However realistically if he has time to release an MVC build based on 17 when it goes stable the end result is pretty much the same for us here (MySQL library sharing is important to me!).
...and, new 20160603 build is out. Thanks @afedchin!
My HT
(2016-06-03, 16:17)hdmkv Wrote: Above not working for me on D34010WYK... behaves as before, w/NUC going to sleep I think. @movie78, have you tried? If you got it to work, please share what you did. If not, I may just go with suspend option.

I have time to test it yet, just finish rebuild my PC and transferring everything from my old WSE Server to my Synology.Cool

Base on my previous test @timstephens24 PowerShell doesn't shut down the device all the time
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-05-12, 02:23)hdmkv Wrote: No worries @noggin ... this forum is why it's so valuable to have multiple inputs. And you're testing a different Stick from mine, even if the Intel chip is the same. Look forward to your checking the Lenovo Stick in detail. BTW, here are the graphics and audio drivers on my Beelink...

watch gallery

Hi,
I have tested now the Lenovo stick 300 and I have used May 5 version MVC and I have lip sync + ghost .

I have used with default audio + video driver and when I try to update via updator of Intel Utility software the win 10 crash and when It load back it load with default drivers and not updates .

The both drivers autio and video is older than yours , how can I get you specific drivers of audio and video and test them with may 05 that I have of MVC KODI 3D ?

Thanks in advance.
Mine was a Beelink Pocket P2... @noggin tested MVC w/Lenovo Stick 300. Same chip. There's enough variability as to which drivers work best even on the same h/w, that it's best you ask @noggin or someone who's using MVC builds w/Lenovo.
My HT
If anyone has a chance would you mind testing a MVC MKV with True HD audio and see if you can chapter skip/seek?

I wonder if the patch applied to ffmpeg will ever make its way into the main ffmpeg build. In that case I'm guessing we could see MVC make the Kodi mainline? It's such a shame that a feature like this has to remain a fork. I'm so glad that @afedchin had some time to do an update though! Smile
Main: Intel NUC DN2820FYKH with Intel Celeron N2830 CPU, Windows 10 Professional 64bit, Intel® HD Graphics driver-version 10.18.10.4338. Running afedchin's Windows MVC 3D test build.
What's the issue w/MVC MKV with TrueHD if you chapter skip/seek? Synch error?
My HT
(2016-06-03, 21:09)hdmkv Wrote: What's the issue w/MVC MKV with TrueHD if you chapter skip/seek? Synch error?

See here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2334241
Main: Intel NUC DN2820FYKH with Intel Celeron N2830 CPU, Windows 10 Professional 64bit, Intel® HD Graphics driver-version 10.18.10.4338. Running afedchin's Windows MVC 3D test build.
(2016-06-03, 20:22)hdmkv Wrote: Mine was a Beelink Pocket P2... @noggin tested MVC w/Lenovo Stick 300. Same chip. There's enough variability as to which drivers work best even on the same h/w, that it's best you ask @noggin or someone who's using MVC builds w/Lenovo.

I successful update the audio and video like yours but still this lip sync ,
I have in system info --> screen resolution : 1920*[email protected] Screen on KODI .
and when it enter on movie Blueray I press "info" on lg remote control and see " PCM 1080 24HZ 16:9 "

Is it o.k ?

Have you another thought how can I fix that ?

Thanks.
You have 'Adjust display refresh rate' enabled to 'On start/stop', with 'Sync playback to display' disabled?
My HT
(2016-06-03, 21:12)Statikk Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 21:09)hdmkv Wrote: What's the issue w/MVC MKV with TrueHD if you chapter skip/seek? Synch error?

See here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2334241
Just tested 'Everest' 3D MVC in MKV container (w/ATMOS audio)... and the issue you noted remains. I skipped to a chapter in the middle of the movie, and the video just froze, and pretty much hung up Kodi. No issue w/ISO version.

The new June 3 build, at least w/3D ISO's seems solid w/brief tests I did. And, this is the full build w/inputstream, PVR and other stuff that last build didn't have.
My HT
(2016-06-03, 23:56)hdmkv Wrote: You have 'Adjust display refresh rate' enabled to 'On start/stop', with 'Sync playback to display' disabled?

Yes I do that .

BTW - all the time when I insert to 3D ISO via MVC KODI Build that screen turn black and wait few second and play the movie on 3D , is It normal ? ( Because on regular Blueray ISO it isn't happen ) .

Thanks.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10