• 43(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-10-31, 17:35)jasn Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 13:43)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 20:23)Angelinas Wrote: For missing KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info.

See if you have in other visualisation layout no 1 and no.3...if you have, then is your line changed...need to be like this.
Code:
<label>$LOCALIZE[31333] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,,KHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,,Kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>

I inspected MusicVisualization.xml and the line for KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info is right for all the visualization layouts. I can assume it could depend from the variables MusicPlayer.SampleRate, MusicPlayer.BitRate and MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample. Is it possible that for any reason the scope of these variables is not properly set and, when involked by $INFO[] function, they result in NULL string?

Does anyone know why KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info don't appear?

I'm playing catch-up on this, so would you please explain what it is that you are having a problem with in displaying this info? Is it for Layout 2 only? Have you otherwise edited your file in any way? Maybe you've lost a line of code. Here is the original package to show this data in Layout 2, starting at line 424:

Code:
<control type="label">
    <left>518</left>
    <top>192</top>
    <width>600</width>
    <height>36</height>
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>top</aligny>
    <textcolor>50FFFAF0</textcolor>
    <font>Font_plot</font>
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31333] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,,KHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,,Kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>
    </control>
    <control type="label">
[/quote]

Answers to your questions:
1) I'm playing catch-up on this, so would you please explain what it is that you are having a problem with in displaying this info?
No info are displayed on screen

2) Is it for Layout 2 only?
No. it's for all music layouts

3) Have you otherwise edited your file in any way?
No modifications have been done into MusicVisualization.xml other than including <include>JB_PodobniArtysci</include> statement at the end of file for enabling a mod.

The same file is used on a kodi release installed on windows platform where I usually do my tests. There, it works like a charm!
The problem I have is on an android tv box, a Minix Neo U1, which I use in my living room
Following on from my previous post #631, I've now installed Aeon MQ 6
I've setup the same themes I used for MQ 7
But this time everything works, including "tvshows" subfolder.

I can only conclude that "tvshows" in MQ 7 has been omitted or incorrectly linked.
Would greatly appreciate a quick fix if its possible, thanks for your effort.
@senzalice, tested here and work fine

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-11-01, 15:18)Jumpy73 Wrote: The same file is used on a kodi release installed on windows platform where I usually do my tests. There, it works like a charm!
The problem I have is on an android tv box, a Minix Neo U1, which I use in my living room
Just play with videoplayer a music track and have same issue...
Change your player and all be fixed,this isnt skin issue.

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-11-01, 23:45)Wanilton Wrote: @senzalice, tested here and work fine

@Wanilton, thanks for testing.
The fact yours worked and also MQ 6 worked for me, made me think I had a corrupt install of MQ 7.
So I did a fresh install of MQ 7 and all is working... Smile
Thank you.
(2016-11-01, 23:55)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-11-01, 15:18)Jumpy73 Wrote: The same file is used on a kodi release installed on windows platform where I usually do my tests. There, it works like a charm!
Just play with videoplayer a music track and have same issue...
Change your player and all be fixed,this isnt skin issue.

Tks @Angelinas
where can I find the settings for changing the player?!

EDIT: Solved the issue. For any reason I had a wrong setting in advancesettings.xml file. Now it works like a charm. Tks for your help
(2016-11-01, 23:45)Wanilton Wrote: @senzalice, tested here and work fine

Wanilton , that theme you are using for incredible background on TV Show.
gotham-x, it´s blue theme for use with my theme feature.

Images was created by shaefurr (Disparity build)

Link for download: http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Suporte/BlueTheme.zip

I will remove link in 3 days, I have troubles with space in our server.
Nice theme, thank you @Wanilton

But I tried to install it from ZIP file and got failed. Any hints?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Wanilton , Thanks for the link , very beautiful backgrounds blue theme , much appreciated for sharing.
@iMak, extract manually for definitive place (ex: d:\themeblue), now go to settings, skin settings, themes, my themes, set path to local where you extract theme (level where you see each category), done.

SETTINGS/SKIN SETTINGS/THEMES/MY THEME - PATH:

@gotham_x, no prob, enjoy...
@Wanilton thank you, got it done.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
I wish if it was not needed to change the color "orange" of the panels and fonts manually to match the new theme.

Sent from my iPhone
Yes, you need change main bar color, in skin settings, main menu, have option available, and for texts fonts too, skin settings - colors, same for panels.

Hello, I know some skins (Maybe even older MQ skins?) have a couchpotato integration. Like maybe in the "extended info" part? I am not sure how or where this works, but just wondering if this skin does NOT have it, or I am missing how to get it working?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13