• 433(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi...is it going to be updated the aeon not silvo for jarvis
?¿?...or it will only be updated for krypton?¿?
I tried to search for a solution but could not find anything. The Autocomplete for the virtual keyboard appears and it does find words but when I go to select one from the list below it will not fill in the search field. This only works if I use the YouTube add on but nothing else. It acts if it will with a progress icon then nothing fills in just what I already typed. Have you seen this occur? I am currently using Kodi 17.1 on a 2nd Generation FireStick which may be the difference.

Thanks in advance
Recent updates borked my favorites, which are now missing. I'm having difficulty finding support info.

Any suggestions?
Naw its nice like you added the add and delete button back too lol

Sent from my LG-H918
(2017-03-08, 00:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 21:08)newshielduser2k Wrote: Recent updates borked my favorites, which are now missing. I'm having difficulty finding support info.

Any suggestions?
Support info? That statement somehow feels very strange to me. Anyhoo, what Favorites are you talking about? Main Menu item, Favorites window, Your actual list of favorites, honestly there is too much unknown at this point to even hazard a guess...

When I open my Tools > Favorites menu I get the message "Super Favourites Error - check the log for more information".

When I check the log, I see

T:138037711952 ERROR:
CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?lal failed { I'm not sure about the lal bit, the text wraps after that last "l" and I don't know if there is more in the log that I can't see from the app I'm using }

T:138037711952 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Explore+Kodi+favourites&mc
-->End of Python script error report<--
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formating
text = GETTEXT(30099) % DISPLAYNAME if mode == _XMBC else GETTEXT(30068)

- and so on, I can type it all out if necessary, I'm hoping this helps.

I'm new to Kodi and am still trying to figure these things out. I have the ES file manager addon for my Android TV and I understand how to edit files, but this particular error is over my head. Any advice would be appreciated.

It's possible I might have interrupted an update earlier this morning, I turned my system on and the Kodi app was up but the screen was blank. I waited for a while and when the screen never came up I did a hard reboot, unplugging my nvidia shield and plugging it back in again.
This is probably not an issue with your skin, but if someone can point me in the right direction, i'll post it there:

Artists with special characters cause issues with logos/art.

E.g. artists with dots:
Andrew W.K., W.A.S.P., Ray Parker Jr. etc
will not display art in playback, even though my folders are named correctly - probably bc you cannot name folders with dots at the end.

But if i run cdartmanager addon, it creates different folders with art in them for these artists:
Example: Folder Andrew W.K. -> Folder A8MUUG~Q

Artists with a / in them cause similar issues:
"AC/DC" turns into the folder AC with the subfolder DC and art in it.
Other bands get separated folders - "Denner / Shermann" gets turned to a folder "Denner" and a folder "Shermann".
It's a confusing mess.

KODI even has issues with upper/lower cases:
If folder "Rage Against the Machine" has art in it and an album by "Rage Against the Machine" as well as "Rage Against The Machine",
only the first one has art displayed.
I know i know, i can retag the other album to a lower case "the".
But c'mon... this should not happen.

Same with Mötley Crüe/Motley Crue, Motörhead/Motorhead etc...

Can i do anything to simplify this?

-.-
It did happen to work in with my media library. It may just be an issue with certain addons. Thanks for taking a look at it. Here is a log.

https://logs.tvaddons.ag/pd
(2017-03-08, 07:16)newshielduser2k Wrote: When I open my Tools > Favorites menu I get the message "Super Favourites Error - check the log for more information".

When I check the log, I see

T:138037711952 ERROR:
CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?lal failed { I'm not sure about the lal bit, the text wraps after that last "l" and I don't know if there is more in the log that I can't see from the app I'm using }

T:138037711952 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Explore+Kodi+favourites&mc
-->End of Python script error report<--
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formating
text = GETTEXT(30099) % DISPLAYNAME if mode == _XMBC else GETTEXT(30068)

- and so on, I can type it all out if necessary, I'm hoping this helps.

I'm new to Kodi and am still trying to figure these things out. I have the ES file manager addon for my Android TV and I understand how to edit files, but this particular error is over my head. Any advice would be appreciated.

It's possible I might have interrupted an update earlier this morning, I turned my system on and the Kodi app was up but the screen was blank. I waited for a while and when the screen never came up I did a hard reboot, unplugging my nvidia shield and plugging it back in again.
Super Favorites is a seperate add-on and has nothing to do with the skin.
(2017-03-08, 07:41)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: This is probably not an issue with your skin, but if someone can point me in the right direction, i'll post it there:

E.g. artists with dots:
will not display art in playback, even though my folders are named correctly - probably bc you cannot name folders with dots at the end.

But if i run cdartmanager addon, it creates different folders with art in them for these artists:

Other bands get separated folders - "Denner / Shermann" gets turned to a folder "Denner" and a folder "Shermann".
It's a confusing mess.

If folder "Rage Against the Machine" has art in it and an album by "Rage Against the Machine" as well as "Rage Against The Machine",

-.-
There is no support in the music section for some artwork types in Kodi core. To get around this I use skin helper service as a fallback so if there are artist that do not work then I think a post in that thread might help, only if marcel can add them somehow Wink.

The issue is that artwork is looked up by path/artist so if the artist is AC/DC then the slash is a directory separator so the path is not "AC/DC" but "AC" / "DC'. I suspect a similar issue with the others in that most just do not work due to OS naming constraints.
(2017-03-08, 07:43)Left4speD Wrote: It did happen to work in Specto but it doesn't with my media library. It may just be an issue with certain addons. Thanks for taking a look at it. Here is a log.

https://logs.tvaddons.ag/pdvxz43qm
No support for banned add-ons (wiki). Please try without any banned add-ons or repositories installed on your system.

forum rules (wiki)
(2017-03-06, 19:27)heula Wrote: Is it possible to have different icon for single and serie recordings like I have asked in this thread already.

It seems to be skin related.

Any change we can have Dutch MPAA rating icons? Asked this before but I thought I'll try again.

Thanks.
Not sure, I will have to look into it.

If there are not any dutch rating icons in the skin then I need images and what their matching MPAA infolabel is.

I don't recall your last post so if you posted them already, please post again.

Here are the Dutch Icons

G = NL-AL
PG = NL-6
PG-13 = NL-12
R = NL-16
NC-17 = NL-18

TV-Y - NL-AL
TV-Y7 -NL-6
TV-G - NL-AL
TV-PG - NL-6
TV-14 = NL-12
TV-MA - NL-16

What about the recordings icons? Is that skin rel;ated or not?

Thanks
Ok just in case anyone else winds up here after losing their favorites, or experiencing missing favorites, or looking to restore favorites (or favourites as it were), please try reinstalling the super favourites addon. This worked for me, although I didn't recover all my favorites.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Super%20Favourites

I still don't know why they were lost in the first place.
(2017-03-08, 00:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 19:19)9800pro Wrote: [quote='WAIKIKI728' pid='2543440' dateline='1488905575']
Hi...is it going to be updated the aeon not silvo for jarvis
?¿?...or it will only be updated for krypton?¿?
Read FAQ Question #9.

Sorry, i didn't´t read that...
First of all..thanks for all your hard job but in my android tv with rockchip 3368 i use the Freaktab Media Center ...the best folk of kodi and they don´t think update it to Krypton..a really pity...

I will give a chance to Titan skin but it is really not the same but at least it is fast and smooth...

THANKS ...GOOD JOB
My mistake, I should've read the rules. From a clean install the autocomplete works with global search and autocompletion installed. I started using the Estuary skin which works then I installed your skin, it seems the first time kodi loads and a search is done it will work, beyond that it won't. I am including a log, again it may be due to the Firestick

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24143045

This should be a proper post this time, thanks for your time.
(2017-03-08, 07:41)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: This is probably not an issue with your skin, but if someone can point me in the right direction, i'll post it there:

E.g. artists with dots:

It's a confusing mess.

-.-

If you are talking about ArtistSlideShow then the Artist tags must be exactly the same as the Artist Folder Names.

Windows and other operating systems have certain characters that cannot be used with a Folder Name (for example '\' backslash and forward slash '/'), In Windows a Folder cannot end in a dot '.'

In the ArtistSlisdeshow Setup options you can set what you want to replace illegal characters with (example '\' in AC\DC could be replaced with nothing and you can then have your Artist Folder Name as 'ACDC, your Artist tag remains 'AC/DC' but ArtistSlideShow will replace the '/' in the Artist Name with nothing and look for the folder 'ACDC'.

You can do the same for trailing dots (example. Artist Name = 'R.E.M.' ArtistSlideShow set to replace trailing dot with nothing Windows folder will be 'R.E.M'

Everything solved!
@mikeSiLVO:
to fix the MyPVRRecordings.xml bug (no recordings shown) in Leia (your master-branch), please add
Code:
<views>50</views>
after line 7 (menucontrol) in MyPVRRecordings.xml

There are a few PRs left Cool

Are you interrested in changes to variables.xml for internetstreams (webradio) together with skinhelper? Skinhelper is nicely parsing Artist and Title from the internetstream-tag. This will lead to a correct Artist-Clearart and Cover.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-02-28, 02:06)1jester Wrote: Me again Mike, you added a no fanart in widgets option, I've only recently got krypton and I was thinking (I don't do it often enough) it would be better on a widget by widget basis, I have no idea if it's easy enough to implement but an answer is all I'm asking for, is it possible to add the setting in the widget setup so some can have background fanart and some can be left without, ps the other point I have is the same as the user with the ahem build ie when I add a section from an addon, let's take YouTube as an example to a submenu or as a main section, when I click that shortcut, when I back out, it doesn't behave like it did on 16.1,ie backing out will take me to the main menu, instead, it backs out a level in YouTube, then I need to back out again to get back to the main menu of the skin, is there a setting to make it behave like it did in 16.1? If not I can live with it, an extra button press or two is not that much of a priblem
I will look into adding it.

What is the exact path listed in the custom shortcut field? Might need a ,return at the end.
[quote='Turkles' pid='2537896' dateline='1488288058']

I'll need to have a look mike, I can add the ",return" myself (I'm quite clever when I get told what to do...) It's strange that it isn't adding that part of the command/shortcut if it used to in Jarvis (if it is indeed behaving that way) I set the skin up using the same method I did in the previous version, never even thought to look in the custom shortcut field and comparing both versions, have you set the Krypton version to act this way?
  • 433(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55