• 192(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2017-03-29, 19:43)only1hammy Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 18:33)cutter Wrote: Great skin and the only alternative to Estuary in my opinion! Can someone help me to get the logo of each movie to appear on the top of the "Icons" view? I believe I have all the options that could make a difference enabled but still no luck...

Believe that would be Furniture->Show clearlogo. I like Icons view with that option myself Smile

Just checking in on this thread to thank @jurialmunkey - Arctic Zephyr has really breathed new life into my Kodi installation. Works nice with PlexKodiConnect, too.

No, unfortunately that's not it. I already have Furniture->Show clearlogo checked, but still nothing. Thank you for your help though...
(2017-03-29, 19:53)cutter Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 18:33)cutter Wrote: Great skin and the only alternative to Estuary in my opinion! Can someone help me to get the logo of each movie to appear on the top of the "Icons" view? I believe I have all the options that could make a difference enabled but still no luck...

Believe that would be Furniture->Show clearlogo. I like Icons view with that option myself Smile

Just checking in on this thread to thank @jurialmunkey - Arctic Zephyr has really breathed new life into my Kodi installation. Works nice with PlexKodiConnect, too.

No, unfortunately that's not it. I already have Furniture->Show clearlogo checked, but still nothing. Thank you for your help though...

Weird as that is what enables and disables them for me. I only started using the skin yesterday though, so I don't really know much about it. From what I can gather the skin uses Artwork Downloader to generate the clearlogos, perhaps look into if they're being scraped correctly?
(2017-03-29, 17:39)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 17:30)hewligun Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 05:16)loggio Wrote: I don't have time sorry.
There's not much to see anyways.... imagine the circle with HD/SD label gone and instead it simply has the year.

What file do i have to edit to make this change?

try includes_furniture

Looked at this. Seems this might be the right file. However it seems too cumbersome to try to figure out the xml code myself. I think this is just one of those things i will have to live with.
(2017-03-29, 20:12)hewligun Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 17:39)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 17:30)hewligun Wrote: What file do i have to edit to make this change?

try includes_furniture

Looked at this. Seems this might be the right file. However it seems too cumbersome to try to figure out the xml code myself. I think this is just one of those things i will have to live with.

search for the word circle, and go from there
(2017-03-29, 20:58)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:12)hewligun Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 17:39)Edworld Wrote: try includes_furniture

Yeah I found the area i think but i dont know what values to change and such. Seems like a pretty tall task for me. I also searched for HD and think i found other components of it. Just seems like a lot fo search options came up. Appreciate the help but its just too advanced for myself.
(2017-03-29, 22:10)hewligun Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:58)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:12)hewligun Wrote: Looked at this. Seems this might be the right file. However it seems too cumbersome to try to figure out the xml code myself. I think this is just one of those things i will have to live with.

Yeah I found the area i think but i dont know what values to change and such. Seems like a pretty tall task for me. I also searched for HD and think i found other components of it. Just seems like a lot fo search options came up. Appreciate the help but its just too advanced for myself.

Change
Code:
<label>$VAR[HDSD]</label>

On line 230 to
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Year]</label>

On line 495 to (for hubs in include Furniture_Hub_Flags)
Code:
<label>$INFO[Container(9500).ListItem.Year]</label>

The final one on line 702 is unused, so you don't need to change it.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Have you actually downloaded clearlogos for your library? You have to use Artwork Downloader addon to do this.
(2017-03-30, 04:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 19:43)only1hammy Wrote: Believe that would be Furniture->Show clearlogo. I like Icons view with that option myself Smile

Have you actually downloaded clearlogos for your library? You have to use Artwork Downloader addon to do this.

Yes I had; what finally solved it was to force Artwork Downloader to rescan all my library as if it run for the first time. Thank you once again @jurialmunkey for a great skin! By the way, are you considering implementing an option to display a DVD or Bluray case in the "Icons" view for movies depending on their source type?
No. Cases are ugly. This is not a skeuomorphic skin.
Hi @jurialmunkey. Recent adopter here from using Nebula by Tgx for a long time. The one and only thing I miss from that skin is how "Icons" library view looks. It looks really beautiful, particularly on a 2160p display. Would I be out of line to request this additional wall-to-wall view in Arctic? Yeah, I'm gonna be that guy. Wink

Pics related.

Image Image
That top pic is a mess... How you would find anything to watch in a view like that is beyond me.
Plus, this skin uses a global set 'padding' for all windows and views that keep it clean and functional. A wall view like that goes against the whole design and functionality.
(2017-03-30, 04:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 22:10)hewligun Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:58)Edworld Wrote: search for the word circle, and go from there

Change
Code:
<label>$VAR[HDSD]</label>

On line 230 to
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Year]</label>

On line 495 to (for hubs in include Furniture_Hub_Flags)
Code:
<label>$INFO[Container(9500).ListItem.Year]</label>

The final one on line 702 is unused, so you don't need to change it.

Awesome! thank you, thank you!
(2017-03-30, 20:55)loggio Wrote: That top pic is a mess... How you would find anything to watch in a view like that is beyond me.
Plus, this skin uses a global set 'padding' for all windows and views that keep it clean and functional. A wall view like that goes against the whole design and functionality.

Well, I was just offering a suggestion and not really asking for opinons, but I'll bite.

I disagree with the "mess" comment. You have 90 movies on one screen, sorted alphabetically (or by date added, etc etc). The overlay hops to the top half when you reach halfway. It takes considerably less time to find what you're looking for compared to having only 10 per screen (with the overlay). Perhaps adjusting the poster size/amount would be a good compromise?

In every other aspect Arctic is superior though, so I will simply bathe in its otherwise glorious.. ness.. Wink

EDIT: So rather than just being sassy, I decided to CHANGELALLTHENUBMERZ!

Could someone help with a small GUI issue I'm having? When I enter a particular TV series, the top left shows "Show Name - Show Name" rather than "Show Name - * All Seasons". Example: http://i.imgur.com/tKxH6Nb.jpg.

I have "Show All items entry" enabled along with "Flatten hierarchy" and "Flatten TV show seasons". The "Show All" entry doesn't seem to change anything, while the other two affect the season nodes correctly.

I know I'm missing something obvious. Anyone?
@jurialmunkey, is there something i must change for 'hide empty tv shows' ? It's working in default skin, but empty shows are still showing in AZ

tnx
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37