• 21(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
(2017-07-22, 20:15)e6on Wrote:
(2017-07-15, 09:41)jurialmunkey Wrote: I've finally got a good system working for selecting sorting and direction. Had to move the widgets selection dialog into its own window to make room for all the options (press right in shortcut customisation screen).

You should now be able to enter in any sort method that you like.
You can use any from this list (as long as they are relevant to the widget content) -
http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_built-in_f...rt_methods

I added Unwatched movies widget and sorting by dateadded is not working.

You also need to change the sort direction to descending -- the default direction is ascending which will make the oldest movie show first (because the date is the lowest value).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-07-22, 16:50)komplex Wrote: Small lil bug with long channel names overlap with channel icons

I didn't expect anyone to have such wide channel icons. Should be fixed now.
Would it be possible to get tempo controls on the OSD?
(2017-07-23, 04:30)sciascia88 Wrote: Would it be possible to get tempo controls on the OSD?

Huh

What are tempo controls? I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. There are already fast forward and rewind controls...
(2017-07-23, 04:38)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 04:30)sciascia88 Wrote: Would it be possible to get tempo controls on the OSD?

Huh

What are tempo controls? I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. There are already fast forward and rewind controls...

Must be tempo for music. I don't use Kodi for music myself, but that must be it.
Hi Jurialmunkey. Great fan of your work. Currently using your Arctic Zephyr skin but really liking these 2 new skins, particularly the Horizon mainly due to the extra views available. Have also been following Swageroni_original thread. Any chance of incorporating some of the new views that was recently put up on that thread? In particular the third view with the DVD covers along the bottom row and the fourth image with the DVD cover, plot and the list of available movies.

watch gallery
(2017-07-23, 04:45)mystik Wrote: Must be tempo for music. I don't use Kodi for music myself, but that must be it.
There's nothing like that that I know of. But maybe there is something I'm not aware of.

(2017-07-23, 05:07)satelly Wrote: Hi Jurialmunkey. Great fan of your work. Currently using your Arctic Zephyr skin but really liking these 2 new skins, particularly the Horizon mainly due to the extra views available. Have also been following Swageroni_original thread. Any chance of incorporating some of the new views that was recently put up on that thread? In particular the third view with the DVD covers along the bottom row and the fourth image with the DVD cover, plot and the list of available movies.

Thanks.

Highly unlikely for a couple of reasons. First they are very stylistically different and second the small text is terrible for a 10ft interface. The text is even smaller than in (fuse)neue and that skin is already really pushing up against how small text can be for a tv interface.
How can i get a genre widget for movies like the one pre-configured for series?

I´v managed to add the widget but i don´t see any posters.... everything seems to be configured right ... maybe its just the wrong genre widget
(2017-07-23, 07:51)b0mb Wrote: How can i get a genre widget for movies like the one pre-configured for series?

I´v managed to add the widget but i don´t see any posters.... everything seems to be configured right ... maybe its just the wrong genre widget

Did you set it this way?
Video Library > Movies > Genres > Use as widget

Should work,
Can you get me a screenshot of what it looks like?
@jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

Would it be possible to add options settings for Next Aired.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2017-07-23, 10:52)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

Would it be possible to add options settings for Next Aired.

Thanks

Would be great to see Fanart backgrounds for Next Aired too.
(2017-07-23, 06:29)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 04:45)mystik Wrote: Must be tempo for music. I don't use Kodi for music myself, but that must be it.
There's nothing like that that I know of. But maybe there is something I'm not aware of.

Quote:

PlayerControl(command)

Allows control of music and videos. The command may be one of Play, Stop, Forward, Rewind, Next, Previous, BigSkipForward, BigSkipBackward, SmallSkipForward, SmallSkipBackward, TempoUp, TempoDown, Random, RandomOn, RandomOff, Repeat, RepeatOne, RepeatAll, RepeatOff, Partymode(music) or Partymode(video) or Partymode(path to .xsp file), and Record. Play will either pause, resume, or stop ffwding or rewinding. Random toggles random playback and Repeat cycles through the repeat modes (these both take an optional second parameter, Notify, that notifies the user of the new state). Partymode(music/video) toggles the appropriate partymode, defaults to music if no parameter is given, besides the default music or video partymode you can also pass a path to a custom smartplaylist (.xsp) as parameter. For more possible commands see Action_IDs.

I've seen it done on another skin, but I can't remember which. Sometimes movies seem to be sped up for whatever reason and I'd like to be able to slow the tempo down a notch. I guess it isn't such a highly sought after feature, though. No biggie if you can't, I could always bind it to my remote somehow.
(2017-07-23, 08:15)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 07:51)b0mb Wrote: How can i get a genre widget for movies like the one pre-configured for series?

Did you set it this way?
Video Library > Movies > Genres > Use as widget

Should work,
Can you get me a screenshot of what it looks like?

I took the genre settings from one of the scrips...

did what you told and everything works fine now Wink
How can I see parallax scrollover effects added in v.1.0.15?
(2017-07-23, 03:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: I didn't expect anyone to have such wide channel icons. Should be fixed now.

Standard 800x450 picons :p thanks for the fix all good now
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13