• 36(current)
Release Aura
(2018-03-24, 01:16)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-23, 12:42)fijasko Wrote: Hi, great new skin @jurialmunkey

Could you tell me how to make OSD more transparent? I usually watch movies and TV shows with subtitles, but the OSD makes them too obscure now, and when I'm fastforwarding, I'd like to still be able to see them, so that I get the idea of what the characters are talking about. I have some screengrabs to demonstrate what I mean, the first one is from Aura and the second from AZ modified by me: https://imgur.com/a/fFyox
I was able to change the transparency in Artic Zephyr by changing background color in Colors directory, but sadly that doesn't work with Aura. I'm still on Krypton btw.

Also, is there a possibility of removing the movie/show title and the episode title from OSD as well, for the same reason as above?

Thank you. 

In Includes_OSD.xml at line 210 there is a piece of code:
Code:

If you change the <texture> line like so you can then change the transparency with a colour code:
Code:

Or alternatively you can remove the whole image control if you want no dim at all.

For the label, in Includes_Statusbar.xml remove lines 84-92 which look like so
Code:

@jurialmunkey 

Thanks for this, it's really helpful and it's working, but there's still a problem of the seekbar position obscuring the subtitles.
Is there any chance of giving us the option of choosing where the video OSD would go (top or bottom of the screen)?
That way I won't need to again make my own changes with every new update of Aura.

Thanks so much for your awesome work.
"Usually people complain about the library stats and want to disable them, so I didn't bother. Also, I can't really see any place where they would fit."

Ok Could they not be in a from of Dialog (pop up window) .. assume you cant pass these calls ($INFO[Window(home).Property(Movies.Count)]) via a shortcut from a custom menu item ?

I am still getting blank views until I run Skin Reload on first boot by the way .... would you say this is skin or HW related ?
@Blurayx love your splash screen. Would you mind uploading it in a higher quality? The halo is quite blocky because of the jpg compression.
@jurialmunkey
Haha, i looked everywhere but couldn't find it. Sorry for bothering you with such questions.
(2018-03-27, 16:06)pannal Wrote: @Blurayx love your splash screen. Would you mind uploading it in a higher quality? The halo is quite blocky because of the jpg compression.
 Throw this onto a black image Smile
https://i.imgur.com/wVgkBxd.png
Hi jurial,

Fanarts/Extrafanarts on widgets doesn't work with Artwork Beef. OK on video info dialog and on library but not on home menu :

Same string issue like in settings windows, in French it must be 'Paramètres Expert' and not 'Expert Paramètres' :

1. And is it possible to add a button on top (with others) on dialog video info to download all artworks for selected item in one click.

2. Can you add skin support for Service-LibreELEC-Settings addon ?

3. Is it possible to add HourlyItems for Weather, actually there is only DailyItems but with a standard API key for OpenWeather DailyItems is not allowed and with have this :

Image In my mod I use both with condition visiblity 'String.IsEmpty(Window(weather).Property(Hourly.IsFetched))' and '!String.IsEmpty(Window(weather).Property(Daily.IsFetched))'.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@fijasko - The OSD doesn't work at the top of the screen because of the way the info shows. Plus it will mean that notifications / volume controls etc have to be moved.
However, you can modify the position of the subtitles in the screen calibration dialog.
Settings > System > Display > Video Calibration...
It is also accessible from the video OSD.
Click the settings cog > Video Settings > Video Calibration... (you have to scroll down the settings to see it).
Also, make sure you are using latest git as I just fix a small bug in the screencalibration window where the subtitle positioning bar wasn't showing on some systems.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@Silki - Yeah, I can make a pop up dialog. Added to my todo list.
- What do you mean by blank view? Also, do you use a login screen for kodi? And what version - krypton or leia? A screenshot and debug log might be helpful here.

@joostzilla - No worries at all. I was actually searching for it myself the other day. IMO it is way too hidden for such a basic feature. I personally think it should be in the Interface settings.

@Guilouz - Artwork Beef/Helper on home screen should be fixed now.
- There is an option to set the artwork button to download all
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Artwork button downloads all artwork.
- LibreElec settings addon is on my todo list - it's a bigger job, so no ETA currently.
- I'll look into adding hourly. However, as I understand it, the future of the openweather addon is questionable. I couldn't even get it to work at all.
(2018-03-28, 00:47)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Guilouz - Artwork Beef/Helper on home screen should be fixed now.
- There is an option to set the artwork button to download all
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Artwork button downloads all artwork.
- LibreElec settings addon is on my todo list - it's a bigger job, so no ETA currently.
- I'll look into adding hourly. However, as I understand it, the future of the openweather addon is questionable. I couldn't even get it to work at all.
Extrafanart are working now but not for : episodes, seasons, albums and songs (on widgets and on libraries).

Yes I see this option : Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Artwork button downloads all artwork.
but it remplace existing button to show this :

I think it's better to have two buttons, one for download all artworks in one click and another to change/download a particular artwork.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz - Seasons/Episode extrafanart via Artwork Helper should be working in the library now.
I can't even get any artwork to download for music with Artwork Beef, so I can't even test music.
I can't see a way in Artwork Helper to get extrafanart for episodes on the Home Screen. The fade label method causes massive CPU spikes, so I can't use that either.
Added an extra download button.
(2018-03-28, 04:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: I can't even get any artwork to download for music with Artwork Beef, so I can't even test music.
I haven't had too many issues here, on Windows. Thumbs and fanart download fine, the other art types are sometimes slow to show a preview in the select dialog, but they also download successfully.
(2018-03-28, 05:10)braz Wrote:
(2018-03-28, 04:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: I can't even get any artwork to download for music with Artwork Beef, so I can't even test music.
I haven't had too many issues here, on Windows. Thumbs and fanart download fine, the other art types are sometimes slow to show a preview in the select dialog, but they also download successfully.

I just don't get any artwork choices other than album art. No fanart at all. Tried mucking with the settings to no avail.
I can grab local art, but basically no online art at all.
(2018-03-28, 05:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-28, 05:10)braz Wrote:

I just don't get any artwork choices other than album art. No fanart at all. Tried mucking with the settings to no avail.
I can grab local art, but basically no online art at all.

Same here. Sad

Can't get the above icons to appear, what am I doing wrong?
Sir, could you please reduce the size of the studio logo displayrd in the info dialog. I looks a bit too large, imho
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19