• 25(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-01-31, 16:15)irafihggnaba Wrote: my movie poster blinking like this when i scroll (not cache problem) https://streamable.com/254jp
 that's weird I've never seen this before...Kodi version, OS and debug log will be a start.
(2019-01-31, 16:35)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 16:15)irafihggnaba Wrote: my movie poster blinking like this when i scroll (not cache problem) https://streamable.com/254jp
 that's weird I've never seen this before...Kodi version, OS and debug log will be a start. 
 im using leia 18.0 uwp windows 10. what is debug log?

and one more thing, im controlling kodi using mouse. in spotlight content, i cant click "play" or "more info" using mouse because when i move the mouse, the spotlight content automatically hide. is it possible to setting it so the spotlight content hide only after i press left or right mouse? 

thank you
(2019-01-31, 16:41)irafihggnaba Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 16:35)cartman.dos Wrote:

and one more thing, im controlling kodi using mouse. in spotlight content, i cant click "play" or "more info" using mouse because when i move the mouse, the spotlight content automatically hide. is it possible to setting it so the spotlight content hide only after i press left or right mouse? 

thank you  
If you're using Win10, I'd highly recommend using Kodi Leia 64/32bit, NOT UWP.
About mouse control, no way around it atm, maybe I'll add support in the future.
But honestly, best way around it would be to make a DIFFERENT NETFLIX LAYOUT for mouse control.
Think of netflix ui, if u're using it on windows/android-phone/android-tv u get a different layout that is tailored to that OS, for a good reason from both dev side and user of course.

DEBUG LOG
(2019-01-31, 16:04)cartman.dos Wrote: (1) 'video info is missing', you're referring to 'Media Flags'...it's not missing, take a look at your configuration settings for it...you need to enable 'footer in home' from general settings and
enable and choose 'media flags' from media settings...
(2) about playing video in the spotlight - from my point of view, it will be 'akward' to have playing video of something else than what you're currently looking at.
just sounds like a weird/unwanted behavior to me... sorry. 
 (1) Thanks! Missed that setting, that did bring the video info back.

(2) That's to bad since I really do prefer your layout. I like to see what's playing in that area instead of in the background behind everything, covered in text & graphics & everything. It's the only reason I like the Netflix view... unobscured video view while looking for the next thing to play or see if anything new was added to my library. :-(
(2019-01-31, 17:15)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 16:41)irafihggnaba Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 16:35)cartman.dos Wrote:  that's weird I've never seen this before...Kodi version, OS and debug log will be a start.   

thank you   
About mouse control, no way around it atm, maybe I'll add support in the future.
But honestly, best way around it would be to make a DIFFERENT NETFLIX LAYOUT for mouse control.
Think of netflix ui, if u're using it on windows/android-phone/android-tv u get a different layout that is tailored to that OS, for a good reason from both dev side and user of course.

DEBUG LOG 
this is my debug log http://paste.kodi.tv/dotozekuvu

oh and one more thing, i always got Skin Helper Service Error on startup. how can i fix that
(2019-01-31, 19:03)irafihggnaba Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 17:15)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 16:41)irafihggnaba Wrote:  im using leia 18.0 uwp windows 10. what is debug log?

thank you   

DEBUG LOG 
this is my debug log http://paste.kodi.tv/dotozekuvu

oh and one more thing, i always got Skin Helper Service Error on startup. how can i fix that  
For some reason you have an error from the cherrypy python module. I'd try to reinstall it through manage addon dependencies settings in Kodi.
Or better remove kodi completely and install from scratch (KODI 64BIT VERSION).
other than that, all other errors are raised from changes you've apparently made to the skin files...
I believe the flickering has to do with kodi itself. I'd start from scratch with a new install and the skin installed without changes(!), then see if problem persists.
if it does, repaste debug log.
(add the changes you've made if you want after everything is working )
Hi.

Can you implement the TV channel view mode that is called "Wall" in the skin called "Aeon Nox: SiLVO"? Maybe without the infobar at the bottom, to make room for viewing more channels.
(2019-02-01, 17:41)Vanguard88 Wrote: Hi.

Can you implement the TV channel view mode that is called "Wall" in the skin called "Aeon Nox: SiLVO"? Maybe without the infobar at the bottom, to make room for viewing more channels.
Put a screenshot here, let's see what u're talking about.
Is there any way of being able to see a summary of the episode in -coming episodes- equal to that in the synopses of the series and movies?
(2019-02-01, 18:13)cartman.dos Wrote: Put a screenshot here, let's see what u're talking about.
Like this screenshot (that I found in this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/printthread.php?ti...7&page=167):

https://i.imgur.com/eg9Fs9l.jpg

Could do without the info bar in the bottom.
(2019-02-01, 18:44)sanangel Wrote: Is there any way of being able to see a summary of the episode in -coming episodes- equal to that in the synopses of the series and movies?
 Not sure what do you mean, for episodes in skinsettings-> home tab, scroll down and you have an option to show unwatched episode's plot.
The way it is now is it hides plot for resumable/unseen episodes...
(2019-01-31, 09:48)CK77 Wrote: Never mind.
I figured it out, it's working now

I’m getting this same error, what did you figure out?
This is on fire stick using Leia
ETA: got it as well, read some posts lol
why i cant get ratings from Rotten Tomatoes? i already fill the OMDB APi. thanks
(2019-02-01, 22:21)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 18:44)sanangel Wrote: [font][font]¿Hay alguna forma de poder ver un resumen del episodio en los próximos episodios, igual al de las sinopsis de la serie y las películas?[/font][/font]
[font][font] Si no está seguro de lo que quiere decir, para los episodios en la configuración de la piel-> pestaña de inicio, desplácese hacia abajo y tiene la opción de mostrar la trama del episodio no visto. [/font][/font]
[font][font]La forma en que está ahora es que oculta la trama para episodios reanudables / no vistos ...[/font][/font] 
 Thank you very much, it was the last option of the initial tab and I had not seen it. Thank you so much for everything...
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26