• 89(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
@jurialmunkey

Its been a few pages and you probably missed that question. Would you consider this request posted here?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2839773

I meant highlight colors on for example epg, recordings, highlighted items on addons like twitch and youtube. Basically whenever a list item is highlighted. Wink
(2019-04-03, 13:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 09:20)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 08:33)jurialmunkey Wrote: Oh, I quite like this! It's given me a few ideas that I'm going to try out. 

Yay! I m so glad you like it Smile  Will be eagerly waiting, as always (to try out AZ2's latest features) 

Pretty. The shadows underneath the cover and thumb is a nice touch.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-04-03, 14:10)Arokhaerr Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Its been a few pages and you probably missed that question. Would you consider this request posted here?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2839773

I meant highlight colors on for example epg, recordings, highlighted items on addons like twitch and youtube. Basically whenever a list item is highlighted. Wink

It involves much more complicated code than changing the selectbox colour. It's a maybe.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Is there any chance you are redoing the home screen? If I add recently added movies to the movies section and set it up to look functional the menu items move to the top horizontally instead of the bottom and on a large tv the font looks to be about 16pt which is comically small. The orignal Artic Zephyr home screen was a lot more clean and elegant and followed a lot more design methods. This new one looks really off.
Is there any way to show the IMDb score in the Poster view?
jurial, maybe you should add left/right arrow in these areas as well (indicated with a frame)…

Hello Jurialmonkey, how can I take off the clearlogo of the movies on the home menu? I can't find the option
glitch report: artist name length need correction as it is coinciding with logo

Can someone tell me how can I get lyrics to show up manually in case CULyrics can't find any for a song.

this is how I have the lrc file organized in the album folder but still it doesn't show up

anybody?
(2019-04-03, 13:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 12:16)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote: Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Extended Info > TheMovieDB > In-Cinema (or Upcoming)

Thanks! That worked! Info and all Smile Only downside is that it has no movietrailers. Now I have to find out how I can add those.  

It plays movietrailers for me when I click OK on one of the movies.  

For me it doesn't.

I have this "cinema" page with 2 widgets: now in cinema's and upcoming.

When clicking for instance on Captain Marvel, I get:

Tested at version 0.9.21 and 0.9.22 with multiple movies (Bumblebee, Dumbo, Captain Marvel). All just go to the movie info screen.
Hi, for movie view Info Wall, would it be possible to get IMDB rating on the view, see below.  It has movie length, so maybe "ends" can go to make space if needed?  Thank you.

unfortunately it doesn't work for me... error dependence xbmc.gui 5.14 Sad
(2019-04-03, 20:32)krakoww Wrote: unfortunately it doesn't work for me... error dependence xbmc.gui 5.14 Sad

Are you running Kodi version 18.x "leia"? I suspect you aren't.
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226