• 125(current)
Release Aura
(2019-06-23, 12:26)Fenderman Wrote: If I watch a trailer of a movie it shows a squared frame with a logo on top of it in the middle of the trailer. Is this intended behaviour?
I prefer to only see the trailer. If you don't know what i mean I could post a screenshot.

Thanks!
Any help?
Should I give more explanation?
Yes, post a screenshot thanks.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-09, 22:52)Fenderman Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 12:26)Fenderman Wrote: If I watch a trailer of a movie it shows a squared frame with a logo on top of it in the middle of the trailer. Is this intended behaviour?
I prefer to only see the trailer. If you don't know what i mean I could post a screenshot.

Thanks!
Any help?
Should I give more explanation?
Check skin settings - there is an option to disable.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi there. Is there any way to show last played date while browsing or at least when showing the info page? Would help when keeping track of where you are while rewatching a series.
Hello, just started using this skin and would like to ask if its possible for it to remember RT, Metacritic and TMDb ratings. When I hover over movie they download just fine but they are gone after kodi restart and I need to wait to get them again so its really annoying. Only imdb rating is there always. I have this issue on Windows 10 and Android TV
(2019-07-13, 22:39)Tobby Wrote: Hi there. Is there any way to show last played date while browsing or at least when showing the info page? Would help when keeping track of where you are while rewatching a series.

Try Trakt.tv and the Trakt add-on.
(2019-07-15, 08:26)ZefXyde Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 22:39)Tobby Wrote: Hi there. Is there any way to show last played date while browsing or at least when showing the info page? Would help when keeping track of where you are while rewatching a series.

Try Trakt.tv and the Trakt add-on.
Thanks, but I mean displaying the date inside Kodi while browsing my library. I already use trakt and its app in Kodi. Even though it doesn't work very well while syncing.
Hi, 
I have followed the instructions and fixed the API key from omdb and activated it. When I download Skin Helper I get error message on top of the screen saying error.
When I check I see some error message is: Newaddon unknown video info key IMDb_id and then there’s hundreds of that one with small differences.

And when I go into movies - information it asks me to download some skinhelper widget but then extendedinfo script says error.

Should I completely remove everything and try again or what can I do? Thanks!
Also, I noticed now that I get error when trying to download Youtube.
Sorry if asked - is there any way to get the skin to show atmos and HDR media flags when you press the info button when a movie is playing?

I have several atmos files labelled .atmos and they just show dolby true hd 7.1 thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Hi,

Very happy with this skin overall, thank you(!)

I'm trying to make Kodi more wife acceptable.
I'm adding a widget underneath movies called
Comedy Movies
Romance Movies
Drama Movies

Etc

Etc within the widget section, I can't seem to define "random" sorting.

I can change the name, I can change ascending / descending, there's even an icon that shows A-Z which looks like it allows changing the sorting option, but it doesn't work,  am I doing something wrong?
(2019-07-21, 02:09)AbRASiON Wrote: Hi,

Very happy with this skin overall, thank you(!)

I'm trying to make Kodi more wife acceptable.
I'm adding a widget underneath movies called
Comedy Movies
Romance Movies
Drama Movies

Etc

Etc within the widget section, I can't seem to define "random" sorting.

I can change the name, I can change ascending / descending, there's even an icon that shows A-Z which looks like it allows changing the sorting option, but it doesn't work,  am I doing something wrong?

I am loving this skin as well.
Here's a pic, since it says 1000 words
I'm adding direct genres, browsable as a 10 item widget but they're ALWAYS the same movies, becasuse I can't randomise them?
While I'm at it- totally different request.

Up the top, it says movies / tv shows / music / files etc

Can I add a magnifying glass / "search" up there?  very top left ideally?
Anyone have any information on OMDB API no longer working? I'm a Patreon and have my API inserted into the proper places but the skin still seems to only show IMDB and TMDB ratings only. All other ratings are turned on of course.

Just curious if anyone else has come across this issue and knows how they fixed it or if there's something broken somewhere else...

EDIT: Found the answer... Wish others would have edited their comments when/if they found it. 
Quote:You also need to delete simplecache.db in: .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache  whilst Kodi is closed and then restart Kodi. Not 100% necessary, but will force the skinhelper cache to be rebuilt so that you get the ratings straight away -- skin helper caches data and only refreshes periodically, so you need to do this to test that everything is working. Also give skin helper some time to start retrieving the info, as it can take a while if you have a large library.
Took a few minutes for the ratings to start showing up but this did the trick. Hopefully, this will help others with this issue. I recommend the above be added to the first page so that people can see it when they install Aurora since most people do not come from a clean install and usually already have the cache existing. Or like myself just signed up for the Patreon because nothing is mentioned anywhere except there that the free API no longer works (since like April I think)
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19