• 148(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-07-15, 23:17)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 23:12)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 23:05)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Also on this, theres no ratings flag which I'm guessing is why the studio logo and rating are so high on the screen  

How, did you manage to get an clock on the home menu? On my version of Bingie, there is no clock.   

[REMOVED] 

Okay, Thanks for helping me. What is the difference between Logo + Clock & Just Clock? Does Logo include the date?
(2019-07-15, 23:18)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 23:17)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 23:12)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: How, did you manage to get an clock on the home menu? On my version of Bingie, there is no clock.   

[REMOVED] 

Okay, Thanks for helping me. What is the difference between Logo + Clock & Just Clock? Does Logo include the date?

when dialogselect is open (the window where you select which option you like to use) you will see a little description at the bottom descriping what if is shown on which position ( eg clock right, logo left ).
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-07-15, 18:37)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 18:19)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Sorry last post didn't embed so here's just a link to the pictures showing the artwork issue

@cartman.dos @Zachary.Murphy 

https://imgur.com/a/sYCm4cH

I love your side-icons on your side bar. Dude, they look amazing.

you can define them via shortcut option (set thumb), i think cartman updated the skinicon pack, you can also try
install resource.images.skinicons.whitesquare (included in my repo)

i am unsure if the code is still supposed for square icons
I am Having a problem with episode view in TV Shows

I am unable to show the list the seasons on the left and the episodes on the right like how its supposed to be

this is what I get whan I flatten TV Shows (based on a suggestion by a user here), its basically the all the episodes in one list

and this is what I get if i dont flatten them, seasons are treated like episodes instead of having them shown on the left, and loading episodes of each season on the same view on the right

and this is a snippet of the AuraMod skin with the same view, TV Shows are NOT flattened

Im confused as to why is this happening in my set up yet its shown to work perfectly in the imgur gallery that you added in the update post, I only have Bingie freshly installed on a fresh kodi setup with one video addon only (the same thing happenes in all video addons so its not an addon issue)

any help is appreciated
(2019-07-16, 00:38)daking1512 Wrote: I am Having a problem with episode view in TV Shows

I am unable to show the list the seasons on the left and the episodes on the right like how its supposed to be

this is what I get whan I flatten TV Shows (based on a suggestion by a user here), its basically the all the episodes in one list

and this is what I get if i dont flatten them, seasons are treated like episodes instead of having them shown on the left, and loading episodes of each season on the same view on the right

and this is a snippet of the AuraMod skin with the same view, TV Shows are NOT flattened

Im confused as to why is this happening in my set up yet its shown to work perfectly in the imgur gallery that you added in the update post, I only have Bingie freshly installed on a fresh kodi setup with one video addon only (the same thing happenes in all video addons so its not an addon issue)

any help is appreciated

It's probably caused, because you aren't using RC-1 1.0.3
(2019-07-15, 23:28)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 23:18)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 23:17)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: [REMOVED]

when dialogselect is open (the window where you select which option you like to use) you will see a little description at the bottom descriping what if is shown on which position ( eg clock right, logo left ). 

Cool, Thank you.
(2019-07-15, 23:43)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 18:37)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 18:19)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Sorry last post didn't embed so here's just a link to the pictures showing the artwork issue

@cartman.dos @Zachary.Murphy 

https://imgur.com/a/sYCm4cH

I love your side-icons on your side bar. Dude, they look amazing.   

you can define them via shortcut option (set thumb), i think cartman updated the skinicon pack, you can also try
install resource.images.skinicons.whitesquare (included in my repo)

i am unsure if the code is still supposed for square icons   

Thank You, Again!
(2019-07-16, 00:59)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 00:38)daking1512 Wrote: I am Having a problem with episode view in TV Shows

any help is appreciated

Im very sorry I forgot to mention that im actually on the very latest 1.0.3 RC1 directly from @cartman.dos github

any help is appreciated

i think you use that view on season level.
if i remember right you need to use it on episode level.
(2019-07-16, 01:45)mardukL Wrote:

any help is appreciated

I tried to apply it on the episode level but nothing changes, the netflix view isnt even available when the container is "episodes"

for example on Titan MOD it works, So i expected Bingie should have it working since its based on it
It's not, they are using different method to achieve this. I'm guessing that it doesn't work on ur end since it's addon-sourced and this is working for library items exclusively.
Maybe I could use a the other method as fallback for addons but I'm not inclined to do so because it's bug prone due to specific structure assumption.
(2019-07-16, 02:09)daking1512 Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 01:45)mardukL Wrote:

any help is appreciated

I tried to apply it on the episode level but nothing changes, the netflix view isnt even available when the container is "episodes"

for example on Titan MOD it works, So i expected Bingie should have it working since its based on it

on my mod its at season level.
on bingie mod its changed to episode level as a workaraound to toggle watched/unwatched (w key) the focused episode instead the whole season.

try again to navigate from a season (try with list view) to episode, than you xan set 'bingie episodes' as your viewtype.
(2019-07-16, 02:51)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 02:09)daking1512 Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 01:45)mardukL Wrote: i think you use that view on season level.

on bingie mod its changed to episode level as a workaraound to toggle watched/unwatched (w key) the focused episode instead the whole season.

try again to navigate from a season (try with list view) to episode, than you xan set 'bingie episodes' as your viewtype.

Not really a workaround tho, the real reason for it is that using folder path is dependent on having an organized seasons structure that each folder leads to its episodes. In the only addon I use for example it's not like that and that will be a mess in this view. Using native paths of Kodi gives native support like you said and regardless of files structure.

Also if using the skin as it was intended user should get to all episodes view directly from the info dialog (like in titan mod it directs to season level).

I rather not have functionality that I know upfront is only gonna work sometimes...i know that's a bummer for some of the addon reliant users out there but hacky features and plugin content is a bad mix, there's no convention enforcement so anyone can do what they want. BTW - if the plugin is actually well organized then it will be easy to use library integration. Then all features of the skin will work, plus everything will be faster.
(2019-07-16, 01:06)daking1512 Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 00:59)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:

any help is appreciated

Im very sorry I forgot to mention that im actually on the very latest 1.0.3 RC1 directly from @cartman.dos github 

Ah okay, Sorry then I don't know how to help you. I am also using 1.0.3 RC1 but I however, don't have this problem. 1.0.3 RC1 fixed this problem for me.
(2019-07-16, 03:34)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 02:51)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 02:09)daking1512 Wrote: I tried to apply it on the episode level but nothing changes, the netflix view isnt even available when the container is "episodes"

Not really a workaround tho, the real reason for it is that using folder path is dependent on having an organized seasons structure that each folder leads to its episodes. In the only addon I use for example it's not like that and that will be a mess in this view. Using native paths of Kodi gives native support like you said and regardless of files structure.

Also if using the skin as it was intended user should get to all episodes view directly from the info dialog (like in titan mod it directs to season level).

I rather not have functionality that I know upfront is only gonna work sometimes...i know that's a bummer for some of the addon reliant users out there but hacky features and plugin content is a bad mix, there's no convention enforcement so anyone can do what they want. BTW - if the plugin is actually well organized then it will be easy to use library integration. Then all features of the skin will work, plus everything will be faster.  

What is the proper folder structure?
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26