• 139(current)
Release Aura
(2020-10-26, 16:39)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-10-26, 15:58)LDBaha Wrote: Hi all!

First time posting this. I made an account to first give thanks to the dev of the Aura skin cause I am in love with that thing - it's freaking awesome.

I've been using it for the past year and it was all great but for some reason an issue came up.

I have created different menus for 'Movies' 'TV' 'Documentaries' 'Anime' 'Kids movies'. On these tabs I created widgets and selected 'video > source' and would select a different folder (network folder) as a source.
It works fine and I can see the movies/videos from those specific sources but they are not loading any thumbnails.

TL;DR: widgets are pulling from the source but not showing thumbnails, when video widgets > source> is selected.

Is there a better way to do this? I just want to have my movies split in these categories. Maybe there's a another way
It's probably not a skin-related issue but actually related to this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=357709 I believe updating to Kodi 18.9 would fix the issue, but if you read the thread it should give you all the info you need.
Thanks for the help. I'll go through that thread and check it out.
My problem is that some images show but if I select a specific source for a widget then it doesn't work. See photo
https://i.imgur.com/ZnLLkwz.png
This is by far my favorite skin, thanks for creating it! Ive noticed a weird bug recently though, i like to change the skin theme to dark glass but when i do so the change does not stick/save after exiting kodi and reopening. Maybe this was intentional but i noticed every other customization tp settings gets saved except that. Any ideas?
I received a pop-up on my screen notifying me that there is an update available for LibreELEC, but I can't figure out how to get to the system preferences to update the OS. The menu seems to be rearranged slightly from the skin I used to use, so I don't know where the LibreELEC settings are in this skin. Can someone please tell me?
Hello good afternoon, will this skin have continuity in kodi 19?
(2020-11-22, 19:31)DavidZgZ1978 Wrote: Hello good afternoon, will this skin have continuity in kodi 19?

I have no idea. Shield just updated from android store automatically to 19 , and the skin is gone. Removed from options. 

I did this once before and had to roll back to 18.x 

This is the one of the most polished and customizable skins for kodi, 

Is it going to be updated to work with Kodi 19 ?
KODI1: Shield 2019 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo Z9X 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D/ and 4K HDR/ DV AVR1: YAM RXA3080 DISP1: LG OLED77G6P /3D/HDR/DV
KODI2: Shield 2015 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo X9S 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D and 4K/ HDR/ DV AVR2: Marantz NR1607 DISP2: LG OLED55C6P /3D/HDR/DV
KODI3: Shield 2015 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo X9S 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D and 4K/ HDR/ DV AVR3: Denon AVR-X3300 DISP3: LG OLED65G6P /3D/HDR/DV
Hi

I have recently installed this skin and it looks very intresting, I am using this skin in combination with jellyfin. The problem I am having when I hover over movies & tvshows I only get a black background. How could I possibly change this?
Would anybody know what I would need to edit in the List view XMLs to disable thumbnails/images in list view?  I just want a plain text list with the left panel clear.  Thanks!
All of a sudden all of my RPis are missing all the ratings except IMDB. I have but changed a thing and it's been working fine for months. Am I the only one?
(2020-11-22, 19:31)DavidZgZ1978 Wrote: will this skin have continuity in kodi 19?

Yes that is a question I would really like to be answered.
Can anyone please confirn the OMDB API ratings for this skin are now non-functional?

Ive just done a fresh install from the repo and there's no field in the metadatautils script to enter API key

The skin seems to allow selection of RT, Metactritic, etc ratings, but then does not display them.

Is there a workaround?  The ratings were one of my favorite features!
(2020-12-10, 03:34)0ldfart Wrote: Can anyone please confirn the OMDB API ratings for this skin are now non-functional?

Ive just done a fresh install from the repo and there's no field in the metadatautils script to enter API key

The skin seems to allow selection of RT, Metactritic, etc ratings, but then does not display them.

Is there a workaround?  The ratings were one of my favorite features!
I still get the ratings, I have not updated to the latest version of skin helper.
Hi guys, I need a little help please...
So for whatever reason I need to enable mouse mode for Auramod skin, but whenever I change the enable mouse from guisettings.xml to true it will revert back to false. I also tried disabling mousemode from false to true in the skin.auramod>>settings.xml but when I restart Kodi the value got reset. Can this be done without having to manually toggle mouse mode directly in Kodi every restart? Thanks 👍
I am agreed with most that this is my favorite skin; I have left to try a couple others, but always end up coming back.

One feature I miss from other skins is an ability to hide the overlay on media pause. Is anyone aware of a modification I may apply (code) to achieve?
(2020-11-23, 04:02)nc88keyz Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 19:31)DavidZgZ1978 Wrote: Hello good afternoon, will this skin have continuity in kodi 19?

Is it going to be updated to work with Kodi 19 ?

I have heard now that it won't.
Thanks for a great skin!
Just found out how to activate background image when using the Spotlight function. It's shown by activating: Skin settings > home > enable menu background image

But was wondering is there any support for starting trailer and show it instead of background image like on Netflix?
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19