• 664(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-11-29, 19:08)Mattmaier1975 Wrote:
(2020-11-19, 09:06)123321 Wrote: I draw what i want, right now first image is what i see on tv.
But i want to have poster bigger, is this possible?

It looks like you already deleted the unfocused ?? in the showcase XML. Look for the focused poster and adjust the size there.

I dont delete anything. How to go showcase XML?
Hello together,

every Film on my NAS has its own folder, for example:

Film1.mkv
Film1-discart.png

I had the files created with artwork beef

If I go to my film collection and find a collection there, e.g. Batman, the discarts are displayed (use Myflex so the discart comes in from right to left)
Now when I go back and go to another movie collection, no discart is displayed. Only when I go back to the main menu and go back to the film collection is a discart displayed.

Someone an Idea?
Hi.
I have aeon nox in my tv box with coreelec. How can I add a item in the menu to reboot to internal memory, so I can restart to android?
Thx
(2020-12-16, 07:49)z3us Wrote: Hi.
I have aeon nox in my tv box with coreelec. How can I add a item in the menu to reboot to internal memory, so I can restart to android?
Thx
go to /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/16x9/DialogButtonMenu.xml
and add this
you will have to do it again after an update

<control type="button" id="20">
                <description>Reboot To Internal Memory</description>
                <width>510</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
                <textwidth>435</textwidth>
                <textoffsetx>45</textoffsetx>
                <texturefocus colordiffuse="$VAR[HighlightBarColor]" border="35,2,35,2">button_shutdown_focus.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus border="35,2,35,2">button_shutdown_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
                <visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
                <font>font14</font>
                <label>Restart To Android</label>
            </control>

If you have an option to edit power menu just add this and it will stay after an update
System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")

I didn t test this but should work..
Thx
I remember setting up a custom menu item in my dim and distant past using this command:-

EDIT:-
Removed link as command at link was incorrect.

I found my notes and this is the command you have to enter - System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")

In sub menu add item, change action, custom

More here:- https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/command...ins/1937/5

I think there is also a command to boot to coreelec that could be set up as a shortcut in Aeon Nox SiLVO - Best check in the coreelec forum for this
Thanks!
Sorry if this has been asked before...

Has the 'let it snow' setting been removed? i don't see it anymore (i am using latest Leia Nox on Coreelec running Kodi 18.9)

Thanks
(2020-12-18, 08:44)Jeffers24 Wrote:
Thx
I remember setting up a custom menu item in my dim and distant past using this command:-

I found my notes and this is the command you have to enter - System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")

I think there is also a command to boot to coreelec that could be set up as a shortcut in Aeon Nox SiLVO - Best check in the coreelec forum for this

i can confirm the steps noted in the url using the overrides.xml in userdata is working well on coreelec 9.2.5 (and older versions) when using nox slivo. I set up an extra submenu item to do it in the power menu in Silvo many coreelec versions ago, and has been flawless through every update since them. i have it working on a few s905x boxes 2 s912 boxes and a s905x3 box. i never quite figured how to put the option in the pop up power menu Silvo opens when you select power, but using the submenu instead works great...
(2020-12-24, 11:11)thecubasekid Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 08:44)Jeffers24 Wrote:
Thx

i can confirm the steps noted in the url using the overrides.xml in userdata is working well on coreelec 9.2.5 (and older versions) when using nox slivo. set up an extra submenu item to do it in the power menu in Silvo many coreelec versions ago, and has been flawless through every update since them. i have it working and few s905x boxes 2 s912 boxes and a s905x3 box. i never quite figured how to put the option in the pop up power menu Silvo opens when you select power, but using the submenu instead works great...
Thanks for letting people know.

Is there a command that can be added to a short cut in Aeon Nox Silvo or, an app (showing my ignorance here) to boot from within coreelec to nand?
(2020-06-11, 16:51)zuka1977 Wrote: Hi.
Is there any way to hide channel numbers in LiveTV?
I dont use them and they occupy space that could be used to show more of the channel name
I cannot see that this got an answer, and have exactly the same question. Is it possible to hide the LiveTV channel numbers, particularly in the Guide?
i recently updated my system to Matrix. I'm using Spotify also by direct access via widgets from main screen. Unfortunately widgets do not contain anymore the genre just the movie genre symbol. Any advice which addon maybe missing? Which addon grabs those symbols (Spotify or the skin or any other addon)?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJw70SyvV0LjLQgfGWs...g?e=t9KVUk
I just upgraded to Matrix Beta 2, and now I find that my "random video fanart" background setting for all my main menu items is no longer working--i.e. even though that's what it's set to, no fanart shows up when I navigate to any of my menu items, there's just a black background. If I change a menu item's background to one of the backgrounds that begins with "Kodi"--for example, "Kodi random TV show fanart" or "Kodi random movie fanart"--then that works for that menu item. Not sure if this is related to Silvo or Matrix Beta 2....?

It's unfortunate that there doesn't seem to be a "Kodi random video fanart" option Sad
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2018-09-12, 06:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-09-04, 16:38)Wanderer189 Wrote: I noticed there is no icon for the Opus audio codec (in contrast to, say, AAC or MP3). Would it be possible to add this to a future version of the skin?
I will take a look for an icon and see if I can add it but if I do not find one then someone will need to provide an image with a transparent background so I can add it. Preferably two images. One in color and the other not.

This is about the best Opus audio codec icon I can find:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c..._logo2.svg
There is NO explanation to get BACK to say Confluence or Estuary. Running 18.2 with Aeon Nox Silvo I can not get to Settings>Appearance>Skin tab>Skin --OR
System>Interface>Config Skin>Select> Please explain how I get OUT of Silvo to say Confluence or EstuaryHuh  (No Limits Magic tools do not work either.) 1/1/21
@Bruski

I don't understand your question. What are you trying to do? Are you simply trying to change skins and you don't know how?.. https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Change_skins

Also No Limits is banned from this forum. If you have it installed then you are ineligible for support here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 664(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55