• 195(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
hi Bart - your method work'd, thanks Smile  
regarding the cursor image and the 'enable large widget' setting Smile
(2021-06-13, 19:04)udangaribaldi Wrote: hi Bart - your method work'd, thanks Smile  
regarding the cursor image and the 'enable large widget' setting Smile
@udangaribaldi , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-06-13, 09:51)dkangel Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 23:37)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-04, 20:25)dkangel Wrote: hello

i don't know if it's a bug but when you go to a movie info, after chose casting and want to see the bio of an actor, the posters are missing.

@dkangel , it is not a bug.  What happens is that in Matrix, the icon for an item no longer defaults to the poster.  I just changed the code so that it displays a poster again.  The changes are already on GitHub.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

it's ok now, thank you for that

just one question, what can i do to translate to french ? same director -> même réalisateur
@dkangel , I just updated that in the french translation.  The changes are on GitHub.  

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-06-13, 19:19)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-13, 09:51)dkangel Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 23:37)bsoriano Wrote: @dkangel , it is not a bug.  What happens is that in Matrix, the icon for an item no longer defaults to the poster.  I just changed the code so that it displays a poster again.  The changes are already on GitHub.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

it's ok now, thank you for that

just one question, what can i do to translate to french ? same director -> même réalisateur
@dkangel , I just updated that in the french translation.  The changes are on GitHub.  

Regards,

Bart

Perfect. Thank you
Hi, 

This is my first day running Xonfluence on Kodi 19 Matrix. I did a fresh install (not upgrade) and noticed i'm missing a few options. Not sure if it's normal or not. That said, could someone please confirm what is the current Xonfluence REPO version number for Matrix? Also, what is the current Xonfluence addon version for Matrix? 

Currently, when I press the Favorites button (star icon at bottom left of screen) nothing happens. I checked Skin settings/General/Floor Button Options/Favourites button action/ and it reads "Favourites." However, if I click on the option, "Favourites" does not come up in the selection list. Must be the reason why the button doesn't work. 

As a result of the button not working, I'm also missing the following menu item options when trying to customize Submenu choices or Add-on Shortcuts: 
- Selected - Favourites
-Favourites - Home window

Anyone else experiencing this?
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Favourites is no longer a required dependency (ie: it's optional) for Xonfluence on Matrix so the script is not enabled automatically.

You need to go to: Skin Settings > Scripts > Supported Addons and Scripts > Enable Favourites Script

If the script is also not yet installed (ie: a fresh install) you will immediately get the pop up dialog to prompt you to install it.

For the latest version of the Skin go here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence > click the green Code button > Click 'Download Zip'.

As mentioned in previous posts a Repo will be provided at some stage in the future.

Hope this helps Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hello all,

I have created a repo for Xonfluence.  I hope to be updating it with new versions of the skin about every two weeks or sooner, depending on bugs found.  The repo includes the skin, and also the Xonfluence backgrounds addon that @Helly1206 created.  You can find the repo here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.2.zip

The current version of the skin (both on the repo and GitHub) is 4.1.3.

Please test and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-13, 11:17)udangaribaldi Wrote: thanks Bart - the issue with the intro video is resolved Smile as for other matter regarding the install issue i sent you a pm.
@udangaribaldi , could you please try version 4.1.3 from GitHub or the new Xonfluence repo? I could not figure out how it was being done in Leia, so I created a new custom dialog that pops up on first use that makes you exit Kodi.  When you restart, the intro video should play and the menu and everything else should be OK.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-14, 01:31)bsoriano Wrote:  You can find the repo here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.2.zip

leia here, can not connect to repo. is this matrix only? whats the latest version of xonfluence for leia? thanks. keep up the good work.
(2021-06-14, 01:34)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-13, 11:17)udangaribaldi Wrote: thanks Bart - the issue with the intro video is resolved Smile as for other matter regarding the install issue i sent you a pm.
@udangaribaldi , could you please try version 4.1.3 from GitHub or the new Xonfluence repo? I could not figure out how it was being done in Leia, so I created a new custom dialog that pops up on first use that makes you exit Kodi.  When you restart, the intro video should play and the menu and everything else should be OK.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
hi Bart, that sort'd it Smile - nice work
(2021-06-14, 07:24)krow Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 01:31)bsoriano Wrote:  You can find the repo here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.2.zip

leia here, can not connect to repo. is this matrix only? whats the latest version of xonfluence for leia? thanks. keep up the good work.

@krow, yes, this is Matrix only.  Look at the first post to get info on how to get the skin for Leia.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-14, 12:09)bsoriano Wrote: @krow, yes, this is Matrix only.  Look at the first post to get info on how to get the skin for Leia.

Regards,

Bart

oh, ok. thanks. i suppose all the new updates (you mentione in the last few posts) will be for matrix only and not leia? anyways, keep up the great work. oh, one small question. can you point me to a tutorial or something on how to add a media flag for WEB-DL for xonfluence? also, i have an empty space between ratio (16:9 etc) and format (blu-ray etc) media flags, dunno whats supposed to be there. studio flag? thanks. much appreciated.
@bsoriano thank you so much for the swapped floor buttons, and the repository! You're the best, keep up the awesome work
hi Bart 
this is more of an irk rather than an issue or bug.  it is about the position of the 'reset skin' setting in the settings the one with the big traffic sign lol - it is at the same level as the submenu button   
- and if you back'd out, on that settings page previously, when you do click skin settings again, the 'reset skin' setting is already highlighted by my mouse - i use a pc with a mouse and sometimes i double-click when i shouldnt 
- and sod's law, been caught a few times lol and had to re-do Smile
(2021-06-14, 01:31)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have created a repo for Xonfluence.  I hope to be updating it with new versions of the skin about every two weeks or sooner, depending on bugs found.  The repo includes the skin, and also the Xonfluence backgrounds addon that @Helly1206 created.  You can find the repo here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.2.zip

The current version of the skin (both on the repo and GitHub) is 4.1.3.

Please test and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Great news. Much easier to update my 3 Kodi.

And it's work perfectly on my 2 nvidia shield and my pc
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13