• 240(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-21, 14:30)Blackysb Wrote: Is there any chance of posters being able to be used for tv show? For example Bingie main landscape works ok but there are so many shows without landscape images for all seasons, however posters are available and would be nice to be able to use Bingie main poster view for this.
Wait, are you talking about episodes, seasons or a complete tv show? It only doesn’t work for episodes but in episodes it shows thumb images (landscape) not posters.
(2021-06-21, 10:22)hasamba Wrote: i cannot see hebrew with both fonts options?
does anyone have a fix for that?
This font unfortunately does not support Hebrew. Sorry.
(2021-06-21, 14:45)matke Wrote:
is there a way to use another font? like the default arial?
(2021-06-21, 15:19)hasamba Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 14:45)matke Wrote:
I don't believe we're going to change the font. I can try something when I have time but I can't promise anything.
Thumbs Up 
(2021-06-21, 15:33)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 15:19)hasamba Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 14:45)matke Wrote: This font unfortunately does not support Hebrew. Sorry.
I don't believe we're going to change the font. I can try something when I have time but I can't promise anything.
thanks, i really like the skin but unfortunately cant use it without the right font Sad
(2021-06-21, 14:43)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 14:30)Blackysb Wrote: Is there any chance of posters being able to be used for tv show? For example Bingie main landscape works ok but there are so many shows without landscape images for all seasons, however posters are available and would be nice to be able to use Bingie main poster view for this.
Wait, are you talking about episodes, seasons or a complete tv show? It only doesn’t work for episodes but in episodes it shows thumb images (landscape) not posters.

I'm talking about seasons, can't see season posters in any view.
Hi, I'm a bit confused. I've recently removed the caches so that bingie reloads the grades ('cause several were not displayed). But now, when I start kodi, the Spotlight in Menu doesn't show up. I have to move the cursor with the directional arrows 2 times and then the Spolight shows up.

When I'm just starting kodi : 

After pressing two times on the arrow keys:
Someone's got an idea ?
Thanks

PS: Also, It's been two days I removed the caches, but I still only have the popCorn, the Top250 and the TMDB icons? I know that others have the same problem... But Is there any solution to bring back other icons? I mean, I wonder if I've better time to reinstall everything from scratch...
https://i.imgur.com/DekphxV.png
https://i.imgur.com/h00KGNS.png

First image, no artwork, second image you can see the season poster. I've checked and all named ok. Images show up in other skins.
(2021-06-21, 13:49)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 08:53)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 00:22)DROIDshield Wrote: There was a few duplicates in the Movie folder ut I deleted all of them. I just don't know why they would duplicate in widgets. Exactly the same as each other.

Hence could it be skin helper with it's error.

Widgets are only displaying data collected from your library and they need to be refreshed, this is why I suggested clearing cache

Which cache are you thinking about because I cleared quite a few I found in settings and some addons but this didn't affect anything. The widgets are still dubbled up. But definitely the source folder if fine. Maybe im getting the way I build a folder on the shields external drive is at fault.

I am using Kodi as portable so its Kodi >> portable_data >> cache

All my drives are networked and set up as smb://Server Name <server ip>/Shared Folder <Drive id>

Media is setup using Kodi syntax Scraped using TMM and then scanned to the library using the 'Local information only' scraper
(2021-06-21, 17:42)Blackysb Wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/DekphxV.png
https://i.imgur.com/h00KGNS.png

First image, no artwork, second image you can see the season poster. I've checked and all named ok. Images show up in other skins.

This is an area I am having difficulty with
(2021-06-21, 18:50)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 13:49)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 08:53)fsurfer Wrote: Widgets are only displaying data collected from your library and they need to be refreshed, this is why I suggested clearing cache

Which cache are you thinking about because I cleared quite a few I found in settings and some addons but this didn't affect anything. The widgets are still dubbled up. But definitely the source folder if fine. Maybe im getting the way I build a folder on the shields external drive is at fault.

I am using Kodi as portable so its Kodi >> portable_data >> cache

All my drives are networked and set up as smb://Server Name <server ip>/Shared Folder <Drive id>

Media is setup using Kodi syntax Scraped using TMM and then scanned to the library using the 'Local information only' scraper

Thanks for the reply. I will look at this after working hours today. Cheers.
Just installed and its looking good, configuring YT Api was a pain - 192.168.1.5:50152/api does not respond

Correct by saying there is a limit on the amount of widgets? If so, can this be increased please?
hello, why I have nothing in the ALL categories?  Huh

(2021-06-23, 11:10)shkop Wrote: hello, why I have nothing in the ALL categories?  Huh

Can you put your debug log (wiki) ?
Image Image
  • 240(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0