• 693(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2021-08-10, 09:52)Jeffers24 Wrote: I am unable to select the Power menu options and select Exit.

Hi...!

You can call the power menu with all it's options by pressings letter "S". From there, you can enter Skin Settings and manually reconfigure all menus (first I would try resetting the skin to defaults: Skin Settings> Help> Reset skin settings).

Hope this helps...

Smile
(2021-08-10, 09:52)Jeffers24 Wrote: My phone has updated to Android 10.

I did a clean install of Kodi 19.1 and installed the Aeon Nox SiLVO skin from the Kodi repo.

Now Kodi or Skin isn't working.

When I run Kodi skin loads okay and the Movies option is in the centre of the screen, seems okay.

However if I scroll the menu items so System is now in the centre and select it the options displayed are the Movie menu item options, not the System options.

It's the same for all the main menu items whichever one I select I get the Movie options displayed. Kodi or the Skin is staying focused on the Movies menu option. 

As well as the main menu item staying focused on the Movies option the sub menu items also stay focused on the Movie sub menu items, see screenshot.Image

I am unable to select the Power menu options and select Exit.

I don't get any Kodi errors.

Anyone any ideas how I can fix this?

EDIT - Kodi 18.9 with Aeon Nox SiLVO is working perfectly on my phone

If I recall correctly this is a bug in Kodi 19.1. If and when 19.2 gets released it's supposed to be fixed. I reported this, in this thread, a while back and even supplied a video of the issue. It's not only android. I have a Windows laptop with a touch screen and the same thing happens on it if I touch the screen. Keyboard and mouse work fine. I can't upgrade to 19 until this is fixed. So I hope 19.2 cures the situation.
(2021-08-10, 15:10)flhthemi Wrote:
(2021-08-10, 09:52)Jeffers24 Wrote: My phone has updated to Android 10.

I did a clean install of Kodi 19.1 and installed the Aeon Nox SiLVO skin from the Kodi repo.

Now Kodi or Skin isn't working.

When I run Kodi skin loads okay and the Movies option is in the centre of the screen, seems okay.

However if I scroll the menu items so System is now in the centre and select it the options displayed are the Movie menu item options, not the System options.

It's the same for all the main menu items whichever one I select I get the Movie options displayed. Kodi or the Skin is staying focused on the Movies menu option. 

As well as the main menu item staying focused on the Movies option the sub menu items also stay focused on the Movie sub menu items, see screenshot.Image

I am unable to select the Power menu options and select Exit.

I don't get any Kodi errors.

Anyone any ideas how I can fix this?

EDIT - Kodi 18.9 with Aeon Nox SiLVO is working perfectly on my phone

If I recall correctly this is a bug in Kodi 19.1. If and when 19.2 gets released it's supposed to be fixed. I reported this, in this thread, a while back and even supplied a video of the issue. It's not only android. I have a Windows laptop with a touch screen and the same thing happens on it if I touch the screen. Keyboard and mouse work fine. I can't upgrade to 19 until this is fixed. So I hope 19.2 cures the situation.
Thanks for response.

I have my fingers crossed that Kosi 19.2 fixes it  Confused
(2021-08-10, 14:27)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-08-10, 09:52)Jeffers24 Wrote: I am unable to select the Power menu options and select Exit.

Hi...!

You can call the power menu with all it's options by pressings letter "S". From there, you can enter Skin Settings and manually reconfigure all menus (first I would try resetting the skin to defaults: Skin Settings> Help> Reset skin settings).

Hope this helps...

Smile

Thanks for suggestion.

On my touch screen phone I can't get to a keyboard to press the S key  Confused
(2021-08-10, 04:07)Thomfam Wrote: I am resetting up my Kodi setup with this skin.  To View what I have in my TV section I am only only able to get 3 View Options, List, Icons and Wall.  I know there is a whole list of options but I am unable to get all the options to show during the setup.  The view I prefer is MyFlix.  I hit the cogwheel settings at the foot of the View List and all the options are there.  I activate MyFlix and hit Save but when I go back to set the View, only List Icons and Wall are available.

How can I get my preferred View to open?

What am I missing?
Sorted it myself, not thinking in the first place was the problem.

When adding a source for TV shows I was selecting "Files" which only has the three views available.  If I had  correctly selected TV Shows I would have been able to access the full list of views.  Did it for that and nominated Movies for the movies files and again got the full list of options.

I was doing things too quickly and without thinking.
(2021-08-12, 04:27)Thomfam Wrote:
(2021-08-10, 04:07)Thomfam Wrote: I am resetting up my Kodi setup with this skin.  To View what I have in my TV section I am only only able to get 3 View Options, List, Icons and Wall.  I know there is a whole list of options but I am unable to get all the options to show during the setup.  The view I prefer is MyFlix.  I hit the cogwheel settings at the foot of the View List and all the options are there.  I activate MyFlix and hit Save but when I go back to set the View, only List Icons and Wall are available.

How can I get my preferred View to open?

What am I missing?
Sorted it myself, not thinking in the first place was the problem.

I was doing things too quickly and without thinking.

You learned something so your day wasn't a waste!! I've been using Kodi for a while. It was still called XBMC when I started using it. I always find some new/different way to do stuff with it. This skin, for me, is hands down the best skin out there. Yeah, I was kissing up but it's a true statement Undecided
Anyone know where I can remove the so called "System bar" (marked in red) completely? I see an option to move it to the top in skin settings but how do i disable it? Thanks
I'm having an issue with the seasons list of my shows. For some reason it is showing the generic folder icon for each season instead of small season posters. I had to essentially reinstall the skin after forgetting to update it before updating my Kodi version and it's been like this ever since. I went through every setting menu I could find but had no luck. Hoping it's an obvious fix. Thanks!
(2021-08-20, 09:07)tehRuttiger Wrote: I'm having an issue with the seasons list of my shows. For some reason it is showing the generic folder icon for each season instead of small season posters.
Do you have local artwork or did you rely on the scrapers to provide the artwork? Can you see the posters in Estuary skin?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-20, 09:32)Karellen Wrote: Do you have local artwork or did you rely on the scrapers to provide the artwork? Can you see the posters in Estuary skin?

It's all artwork scraped by Media Companion on a NAS.

I don't think I was clear on my issue. I can see the posters just fine when I move between seasons. The issue is that in the list itself the icons for each season are a folder icon. They used to be a small, resized season poster next to the "Season 1", etc text. This list of seasons on the left has folder icons, the right hand correctly shows the large season poster. The small poster icons show on my other box that's pointed at the same NAS (and same mySQL instance). Hope that is clearer.
@tehRuttiger

You best provide a screenshot, so we are clear what the problem is.

Button 14 or 18 to upload images
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-20, 20:36)Karellen Wrote: @tehRuttiger

You best provide a screenshot, so we are clear what the problem is.

Sorry for photos, should still illustrate the issue.

Folder icons on left on 1st Kodi box:

Poster icons on left on 2nd Kodi box:
@mikeSiLVO , would you be OK with me adapting your disc art animations for movie sets in low list for use in Amber? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Hi all,

This is my favourite skin and have been using it for years.  Thanks to the devs.

I am wondering if someone can answer a question about aspect ratios.  I use ember media manager and make sure the aspect ratio is entered correctly even if there are black bars.  I want the aspect ratio of the actual image.  This puts the aspect into the nfo eg

<video>
     <aspect>2.0</aspect>

For movies nox silvo correctly displays the aspect ratio listed in the nfo.  But I have found that for TV Shows the aspect ratio ignores what I have in the nfo and uses the aspect ratio of the file itself ( which is usually 1.78 because I mostly use the original video files remuxed but not reencoded so they have the black bars hard burnt in).  I am wondering if I am missing something as to why the desired action ( display the AR as in the nfo) works in movies but not in TV Shows

Many thanks
Awesome work on this skin man, I love it!

I have searched all over this forum but I can't seem to find the option to keep the music info on screen in fullscreen mode, it disappears after a couple of seconds, but I'd love to keep it on screen. Especially in combination with the CU Lyrics it's kind of weird that only the top part shows the lyrics. It could be that I'm missing something though!
  • 693(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55