• 67(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
@manfeed - I have the wrong Payton List showing for the actress. I know there are 2 of them with the same name, but is there a way around that? The one I am referring to is in the TV series Frequency.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2021-09-08, 18:10)shedrock Wrote: I have the wrong Payton List showing for the actress. I know there are 2 of them with the same name, but is there a way around that? The one I am referring to is in the TV series Frequency.

I am afraid not. Everything works with name label matching. The only alternative would be technically with TMDB/IMDB actor ID label matching. But I can't tell you if and how that could be implemented in skinning .xml. The naming of the resources in the addon has then also be renamed with the IDs. With resource addons there is only the filename for matching comparison.
Currently that’s not possible… only workaround is to replace manually the current image with the one you prefer in the resource folder, but you can’t have both with the same name.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-09-08, 23:24)manfeed Wrote: Currently that’s not possible

Thank you.
Jodie Comer

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Laura Birn

Shiori Kutsuna

Abbey Lee    TMDB

My native language is not English. Sorry for my expressions.
Adèle Exarchopoulos     IMDB

Ana de la Reguera     IMDB

Andi Matichak     IMDB

Annabelle Wallis     IMDB

@chrissix666
@manfeed

I hope that the actresses I have included meet the necessary requirements.
If you consider them valid, I will upload some more that I plan to do.
Greetings to both of you and thanks for this add-on.
(2021-11-01, 20:19)sito1961 Wrote: @chrissix666
@manfeed

They're great, if I could do a request it would be to pay a little more attention to the outline, since some of them have rough borders, and at least one, Adèle Exarchopoulos, has several unwanted color spots around the edge. I found useful to put the images above a solid black, blue or white background to make the imperfections more evident before upload them. At least for me, I prefer quality to quantity ;-)

Thanks for your work!
(2021-11-01, 21:54)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-11-01, 20:19)sito1961 Wrote: @chrissix666
@manfeed

They're great, if I could do a request it would be to pay a little more attention to the outline, since some of them have rough borders, and at least one, Adèle Exarchopoulos, has several unwanted color spots around the edge. I found useful to put the images above a solid black, blue or white background to make the imperfections more evident before upload them. At least for me, I prefer quality to quantity ;-)

Thanks for your work!

I am new to working with "photoshop" and I need to improve the finish of the images. I had only tried with a black background and did not notice these errors, but with a white background they are more visible.
I will consider your advice.
Thanks and regards.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8