• 308(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hi everyone, 

I've just installed this skin and it's very very cool Smile

I wonder if there is somewhere a documentation on all widget available ? I try some of them but changing the parameters in kodi return to menu to test if it's ok for me back to parameters, etc. will be long for see all possibilities Smile

Related question : Is all widgets are only in "Full Screen" ? I would like to add severals widgets (2 or 3) on each items menu and not have severals "pages of widget"

Thanks a lot and very good job on this skin !
Have you got a new link for your AZR branch with the Xbox tweaks? I've tried using 1.1.5 of skin shortcuts and the modified 2.0.0 but still black screen and very broken menus with the skin.
(2022-01-05, 23:54)AncaLoca Wrote: I fixed it, here is a guide for xbox users to install this

1. Install clean kodi
2. Use this Huisman's guide for fixing phyton on the current version of xbox 
3. Install this modified version of Sortcuts (thanks ahobsonsayers)
4. Install this special version of AZR I uploaded 
That's it, it should work

I would recommend using an FTP for the files transfer

In reference to this.
(2022-03-22, 23:12)Elmout Wrote: Hi everyone, 

I've just installed this skin and it's very very cool Smile

I wonder if there is somewhere a documentation on all widget available ? I try some of them but changing the parameters in kodi return to menu to test if it's ok for me back to parameters, etc. will be long for see all possibilities Smile

There is no dokumentation for all the settings and widgets, the skin has, sorry Smile

(2022-03-22, 23:12)Elmout Wrote: Related question : Is all widgets are only in "Full Screen" ? I would like to add severals widgets (2 or 3) on each items menu and not have severals "pages of widget"

Thanks a lot and very good job on this skin !

You can switch to another home menu style, e.g. "modern Multi-Widgets". With that, you can also change, if a widget should be shown as a fullscreen widget or not.
(2022-03-22, 23:34)MorGuux Wrote: Have you got a new link for your AZR branch with the Xbox tweaks? I've tried using 1.1.5 of skin shortcuts and the modified 2.0.0 but still black screen and very broken menus with the skin.

The most current version is 2.0.1 Smile
(2022-03-21, 11:41)Archimedes Wrote: Thanks for your insights even though my issues are not confirmed to be skin related (yet?) I had already updated my log paste with the crash log.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but the old log should not be relevant?
The old log contains a successful session of Kodi and the new log contains the crashed session?

Regarding imdb trailers, I'll see what I can do to fix this. Might switch to a different scraper.

Alright so I've changed to Universal Movie Scraper and can play imdb trailers now. I also don't have experienced any crash anymore so I hope it stays that way.

I do have one skin related question. When I go into a movie set, the default view is always 'list'.
I have to go into each movie set and change that to 'netflix'.

How can I make that the default for movies inside a set? Now, if I add a new movie set then I have to change the view mode manually. This also means I have to disable kiosk mode each time.

Thanks in advance!
(2022-03-23, 10:10)Archimedes Wrote:
(2022-03-21, 11:41)Archimedes Wrote: Thanks for your insights even though my issues are not confirmed to be skin related (yet?) I had already updated my log paste with the crash log.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but the old log should not be relevant?
The old log contains a successful session of Kodi and the new log contains the crashed session?

Regarding imdb trailers, I'll see what I can do to fix this. Might switch to a different scraper.

Alright so I've changed to Universal Movie Scraper and can play imdb trailers now. I also don't have experienced any crash anymore so I hope it stays that way.

I do have one skin related question. When I go into a movie set, the default view is always 'list'.
I have to go into each movie set and change that to 'netflix'.

How can I make that the default for movies inside a set? Now, if I add a new movie set then I have to change the view mode manually. This also means I have to disable kiosk mode each time.

Thanks in advance!

You could try the "Enable forced views (experimental)" option in skin settings > extras. After that you can lock a view to a viewtype in the view options. For me, this works mostly. Thats why, it's an experimental feature.
(2022-03-23, 10:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-22, 23:34)MorGuux Wrote: Have you got a new link for your AZR branch with the Xbox tweaks? I've tried using 1.1.5 of skin shortcuts and the modified 2.0.0 but still black screen and very broken menus with the skin.

I used the latest skin-shortcuts addon (2.0.1) and tried to install your latest AZR branch (1.1.69) on an Xbox One X with Kodi 19.4 and I get a black screen as soon as I install the zip. Restarting Kodi puts me back to the original skin. So still broken on Xbox Sad
(2022-03-23, 16:41)MorGuux Wrote:
(2022-03-23, 10:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I used the latest skin-shortcuts addon (2.0.1) and tried to install your latest AZR branch (1.1.69) on an Xbox One X with Kodi 19.4 and I get a black screen as soon as I install the zip. Restarting Kodi puts me back to the original skin. So still broken on Xbox Sad

Nevermind, just downloaded the addon through the Kodi menus (from https://kodi.tv/addons/matrix/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod) and it just magically works fine Big Grin
Dont know much about making edits to skins but I wonder if there is a not too complicated way to get posters instead of landscape(?) art in the Extra Info viewmode.

Really love the Extra Info viewmode but thats the only change that would make it perfect to me Big Grin
(2022-03-26, 17:13)beerly Wrote: Dont know much about making edits to skins but I wonder if there is a not too complicated way to get posters instead of landscape(?) art in the Extra Info viewmode.

Really love the Extra Info viewmode but thats the only change that would make it perfect to me Big Grin

If you are familiar with skinning, you could try to edit the related xml/view to your needs Smile
This is my go to skin for Kodi.
In fact I refused to update to Matrix until I could have this theme.
Great work.
But may I request a small option?
I collect Music Video Masters and I would love to have more library view options.
It currently only has two.
Which are just text lists or 1.1 Thumbnail list
Any chance of adding in the same ones from Movie & TV Shows?
I know not everyone uses Kodi for Music Videos but I'm sure some do and I'm sure it'll be much appreciated.
(2022-03-26, 21:42)Matayu Wrote: This is my go to skin for Kodi.
Great work.
I collect Music Video Masters and I would love to have more library view options.
I know not everyone uses Kodi for Music Videos but I'm sure some do and I'm sure it'll be much appreciated.

That shouldn't be a problem, views will be available for musicvideos soon Smile
A question : I get two lines of text on the top left of every screen, e.g:

Home.xml
Current Focus: 300

Is there any way to turn this off?

Apart from that, great skin.
(2022-03-26, 22:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-26, 21:42)Matayu Wrote: This is my go to skin for Kodi.
Great work.

That shouldn't be a problem, views will be available for musicvideos soon Smile

I'm a idiot, I had Resurrection Loaded Confused
Your theme is massive improvement and has already got what I wanted 🤣
Great Work!
  • 308(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11