• 121(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-04-17, 08:49)Suenabien84 Wrote:
(2024-04-17, 02:20)CouchGuy Wrote: Your hub should be in classic mode to remove the spotlight. Just click on 'Complex' to do that.

I know that using classic mode removes the spotlight but what I want is in the complex mode. In other versions, selecting "noop" for spotlight used to remove it so I could have categories used as widgets.

I don't know what version is that but there is an option before that you can move categories higher which will hide the spotlight info & buttons...
I don't think you can remove the spotlight in complex mode. Selecting none will replace it only by weather or something.
In latest build is there a setting to disable icons in submenu?
Deleting the submenu and making a stacked widget gets rid of icon and still lies in the top row ! Winning
(2024-04-17, 23:07)Matthius7 Wrote: In latest build is there a setting to disable icons in submenu?

Yeah. No icons look so much better. And small spacing with slightly larger capsule where 'In-Progress Shows' is perfectly fit. With zoom in & out animation when the focus is change...?
Removed
(2024-04-18, 03:26)CyberRooke Wrote: My current setup... to give you some ideas
Arctic Fuse Setup

What AF version you're using?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm curious before that there is no kodi logo in movies and tv shows title. 😅
(2024-04-18, 08:28)CouchGuy Wrote:
Arctic Fuse Setup

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm curious before that there is no kodi logo in movies and tv shows title. 😅

that was 0.6.21
I've never noticed any kodi logo in movies and tv shows title 🤔
(2024-04-18, 10:48)CyberRooke Wrote:
(2024-04-18, 08:28)CouchGuy Wrote:
Arctic Fuse Setup

that was 0.6.21

I think you change your clear logo to text in appearance settings.
(2024-04-18, 11:54)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-04-18, 10:48)CyberRooke Wrote:
(2024-04-18, 08:28)CouchGuy Wrote: What AF version you're using?

that was 0.6.21

I think you change your clear logo to text in appearance settings.

Oh yeah, that I did... don't like clear logo as labels... checked and it does show the kodi logo as a fallback when clear logo is selected
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but in favorites we can add only media like movies' series?
I'd like to add commands like update/clean library or trakt update
ImageImage
is there a way to put more preset setups? would be nice to share setups between users.
(2024-04-18, 18:04)Zpower Wrote: I'm sorry for my ignorance, but in favorites we can add only media like movies' series?
I'd like to add commands like update/clean library or trakt update
ImageImage

You can try making the command into a submenu, then adding the submenu to your favorites... If it's a command from an addon, yu can just long press it and add to favorites as usual
(2024-04-18, 22:19)iamjavimp Wrote: is there a way to put more preset setups? would be nice to share setups between users.

You can already do that... Just copy Script.skinvariables folder in .kodi/userdata/addon_data
Is not possible in complex mode to add widgets without adding categories, right? I really love the fullscreen spotlight in my Home setup but I need to remove my categories & submenu. Any ideas?
(2024-04-18, 23:52)CouchGuy Wrote: Is not possible in complex mode to add widgets without adding categories, right? I really love the fullscreen spotlight in my Home setup but I need to remove my categories & submenu. Any ideas?

Just don't put categories... you can have just the spotlight

Edit: sorry, didn't read what you were saying properly... I had to do this before, I just used blank text in the categories... it still gets highlighted when navigating between widget and spotlight but there will be nothing there
(2024-04-18, 23:51)CyberRooke Wrote: [quote="iamjavimp" pid='3193324' dateline='1713471586']
is there a way to put more preset setups? would be nice to share setups between users.

You can already do that... Just copy Script.skinvariables folder in .kodi/userdata/addon_data

You can use TMBD helper to create a preset for general use and pass to other users...
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0