Media Centre Stickers (Dolby, DTS, BluRay etc) - where to get them?
Since the off-topic forum is non writable I thought I would ask here - anyone know where I can order stickers from? They would be for my HTPC, hoping to get metallic ones in good quality and quite small.

UK based btw.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I'm finding them on eBay. You may need to search internationally, but many seem to come from Hong Kong, and postage from there is buttons.
Cheers but checked on there and they are not quite what I am looking for - looking for plain logos

This is the one that made me think eBay might have what you're after. I know you said it's not what you're looking for, but that one may not have come up right away on a search and you might have missed it. Other than that I have no idea.
Cheers for the link - thinking I might see if anyone on here would like something like this and get some printed myself.

Are you planning on placing these onto the case of the HTPC or some other use?
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Ardalista Wrote:Are you planning on placing these onto the case of the HTPC or some other use?

Just for my Media Centre case

If you find high res images in tiff format and take it to your local sign writer, they should be able to print it out onto some pretty decent adhesive sticker stuff at whatever size you want it to be.

Call around your local area and see whats available.
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

I have the high resolution artwork but its finding a company that will print out trademarked material without permission from the holder!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Centre Stickers (Dolby, DTS, BluRay etc) - where to get them?0