Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-04-16, 02:14)Stereodude Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 22:52)Bladerunner1962 Wrote: Ok, first I will test it under Windows 7.

The thing with Windows 10 is, I have to install and configurate everything new.
It won't work. Windows 7 doesn't support 3D framepacked output as part of DirectX which is how it's being done (AFAIK).

Thank you!
But, perhaps it is "much" to early for Windows 10 and the drivers:
I had yesterday a lot of trouble to switch to Windows 10. The migration was very easy, but I had also the trouble - like other users -
that after some time (around 30 minutes), the hd audio device gone away.
I installed, deleted, reinstalled the audio HD drivers (in my case Realtec ALC)...nothing helped...in Windows 10 no audio anymore.
I read in google, that other users also report here trouble.

During the time, the audio driver was working in Windows 10, I installed Kodi 17 and tested, how it works with 3D output.
I tested some MKV with 3D MVC. Also, I installed actual grafik drivers for my Intel Nuc, setup 3D stereoskopic output.
I checked also dirext X: WDDM 2.0 was also installed.
I played/tested around in Kodi 17 settings. BUT not one time there was an output as 3D to panel or beamer.

What do you think, I made wrong or what I perhaps missed by installing Kodi 17 or Windows 10?
Or did I had to make special settings in Kodi or on my Intel Nuc?
Or should I give the MKV file a special name (I use until now only the orignal title name of movies), that 3D MVC
has to recognize?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by Bladerunner1962 - 2016-04-17, 14:50
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17