• 4(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
Great skin. thanks. Is it possible to add an option where you can change the transparency of the background, so that the fanart is a little more visible?
Again thank you for this great skin.
(2017-07-04, 17:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 16:01)chrispe Wrote: I downloaded again skinshortcut script in case I fix the issue but still no improvement. Horizon still can't create the home menus and Now arctic faces the same issue although used to work ok
Weird, I'm not doing anything particularly different from in any other skin. Sounds like something went wrong with skin shortcuts -- you can try deleting its cache and stored settings
-- Delete everything in the following folder:
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/

Other thing you can try is if you have a button mapped to settings: Open settings, go to skin settings > backup/restore and reset skin settings to defaults.

You are the best ! I followed your tips and now everything is back to normal. Thank you!!
Okay it does work I had Weather set as 2nd widget but that doesn't show up, I would guess because it's a fullscreen widget not using a single row like others. Skin is amazing, didn't think fuse could be better but it's truly the champ!

edit: http://i.magaimg.net/img/wfn.png I grab a lot of podcasts off YouTube and the filenames tend to be long with full details, any way to work out the column width in that view so it scrolls and doesn't overlap with the date?
Jurial,

This skin is great! Very polished, stylish, elegant work as usual, I love it!

It works great in Leia also, by the way, just changing the kodi gui version in the addon.xml. Smile

Some requests for you to consider:

1. Include IMDb Top 250 info in movie views and/or in info dialog
2. Include Logo as an option (or in addition to) for title for movies and tv shows in views and/or info dialog
3. Include audio language/subtitle language info in movie and tv show views and/or info dialog
4. Have a System Info widget

Thank you so much for this skin and for considering my requests!

Regards,

Bart
(2017-07-04, 20:22)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin. thanks. Is it possible to add an option where you can change the transparency of the background, so that the fanart is a little more visible?
Again thank you for this great skin.
In the latest version you can change the transparency by editing:
skin.horizon/colors/defaults.xml

Change the first two digits "CC" of the following line. Higher values make the background less transparent (higher opacity).
Try something around 99 or AA. Save the file and reload the skin.
<color name="FanartDim">CC000000</color>

(2017-07-04, 20:25)chrispe Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 17:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 16:01)chrispe Wrote: I downloaded again skinshortcut script in case I fix the issue but still no improvement. Horizon still can't create the home menus and Now arctic faces the same issue although used to work ok
Weird, I'm not doing anything particularly different from in any other skin. Sounds like something went wrong with skin shortcuts -- you can try deleting its cache and stored settings
-- Delete everything in the following folder:
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/

Other thing you can try is if you have a button mapped to settings: Open settings, go to skin settings > backup/restore and reset skin settings to defaults.
You are the best ! I followed your tips and now everything is back to normal. Thank you!!

Glad its working for you. I vaguely remember having an issue like this a long time ago and it was a problem with skinshortcuts cache getting corrupted or something like that. Generally wiping its addon_data folder fixes things because it forces it to load defaults.

(2017-07-04, 21:04)colbert Wrote: Okay it does work I had Weather set as 2nd widget but that doesn't show up, I would guess because it's a fullscreen widget not using a single row like others. Skin is amazing, didn't think fuse could be better but it's truly the champ!

edit: http://i.magaimg.net/img/wfn.png I grab a lot of podcasts off YouTube and the filenames tend to be long with full details, any way to work out the column width in that view so it scrolls and doesn't overlap with the date?
Yeah, weather can only be set to the first widget. I'm trying to figure out a way to only show it as an option to select for the first item.

I just realised what is going on with the column width and is now fixed on git. Focused item should scroll and unfocused items should autosize depending on the 2nd label.

(2017-07-05, 01:22)bsoriano Wrote: Jurial,

It works great in Leia also, by the way, just changing the kodi gui version in the addon.xml. Smile

2. Include Logo as an option (or in addition to) for title for movies and tv shows in views and/or info dialog
3. Include audio language/subtitle language info in movie and tv show views and/or info dialog

Regards,

Bart

Thanks.
1. IMDb 250 should show already in the video info dialog in the top header with the other info (like year, rating, duration etc.). See screenshot below.
2. I'm trying to find a place to put logos but haven't had any success. Surprisingly, in the showcase and infolist views, replacing the title with the logo actually looks really strange for some reason. Will keep trying to figure out something as I would like to incorporate them somewhere.
3. Add audio language on latest git. Trying to figure out a good way to display subs languages as well (both don't really fit with the flags)
4. Eventually! Wink

Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I am not sure if I have told you yet or not... but when I first started playing around with kodi I had a set up of artic zephyr. It still is one of my favorites... but I have to say I gave this a quick trail and from a want to be skinner to a real skinner ... you have got skill it looks awesome and mostly the flow and movement ... I had tried the shifting for screen with the all in one library... ask realjohn he was one of my testers... but I never had the graphics or time correct as you have this. it is very very smooth. Honestly I am a little jealous at how fast you through this together and how clean it looks. Great work I love it.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
is there any way i can move movies/tv shows categories widgets from the top of the screen to the bottom ? These widgets are not visible at the home menu customizer
(2017-07-05, 10:25)smitchell6879 Wrote: I am not sure if I have told you yet or not... but when I first started playing around with kodi I had a set up of artic zephyr. It still is one of my favorites... but I have to say I gave this a quick trail and from a want to be skinner to a real skinner ... you have got skill it looks awesome and mostly the flow and movement ... I had tried the shifting for screen with the all in one library... ask realjohn he was one of my testers... but I never had the graphics or time correct as you have this. it is very very smooth. Honestly I am a little jealous at how fast you through this together and how clean it looks. Great work I love it.
Thanks Big Grin

It really helped using (fuse)neue as the base as I put a lot of effort into making the code really clean, so that really made things a lot quicker (plus didn't really have to do any dialogs or the music/video osd). Includes with params make things pretty quick when you have a clear idea of what you are going to do.

(2017-07-05, 10:42)chrispe Wrote: is there any way i can move movies/tv shows categories widgets from the top of the screen to the bottom ? These widgets are not visible at the home menu customizer
Literally was just working on this. Added two options in Skin Settings > Home. One to move it to the bottom and another to disable it altogether. Btw, the categories widget displays your submenu items, so you can customise it by changing the submenu items (or delete all the submenu items to not have a categories widget for that menu item).
if you click on the video osd extended info and you activated before Poster and plot on pause it looks buggy

If you click on a movie information (context) i see on top 4times age rating
Hi Jurial,

Loving both this and Fuse Neue. Thanks for all your work with them.

A couple of things I noticed on this though:
- When I go to install an addon from repository there is no options appearing to install/uninstall/disable etc. When I click on an Addon in a repo it just brings up some info regarding that addon, but doesn't have any options to do anything. I tried pressing different directions on remote to access a side menu etc. and pressing different buttons but it didn't do anything.
- also just wondering is there supposed to be a power icon on the bottom left corner similar to Fuse Neue? I tried finding one but couldn't see it, so I had to put an option on my home menu for power in order to exit the application.

Thanks again for your hard work.
Thumbs Up 
watch gallery

very nice work and very good skin but i have 4 request

1- Reduce header width

2-Option for the degree of transparency of the background and extra fanart

3- Choose a layout for widget ( landscape / poster / square )

4-the Netflix view http://imgur.com/a/8Q2U3

keep it up
Thank
(2017-07-05, 12:21)Aventus Wrote: if you click on the video osd extended info and you activated before Poster and plot on pause it looks buggy
If you click on a movie information (context) i see on top 4times age rating
Thanks for the bug report.
Extended info should be fixed now.
I don't understand the second issue or I can't reproduce it. Can you grab a screenshot?

(2017-07-05, 12:33)gloriousno1 Wrote: Hi Jurial,

Loving both this and Fuse Neue. Thanks for all your work with them.

A couple of things I noticed on this though:
- When I go to install an addon from repository there is no options appearing to install/uninstall/disable etc. When I click on an Addon in a repo it just brings up some info regarding that addon, but doesn't have any options to do anything. I tried pressing different directions on remote to access a side menu etc. and pressing different buttons but it didn't do anything.
- also just wondering is there supposed to be a power icon on the bottom left corner similar to Fuse Neue? I tried finding one but couldn't see it, so I had to put an option on my home menu for power in order to exit the application.

Thanks again for your hard work.
Thanks.

The addon issue should be fixed now. Press left after opening info to open the side blade with the options (click will also open it for addons - in music and videos a click will play the item).

There was originally a power button in the bottom left, but I removed the status bar so it ended up going as well. Trying to figure out an alternative, but in the meantime just add a power button to the menu.

(2017-07-05, 12:50)maher Wrote:
watch gallery

very nice work and very good skin but i have 4 request

1- Reduce header width

2-Option for the degree of transparency of the background and extra fanart

3- Choose a layout for widget ( landscape / poster / square )

4-the Netflix view http://imgur.com/a/8Q2U3

keep it up
Thank
Thanks.

1. I already tried that originally, but decided it needed padding so it wasn't so cramped. Also, to make it smaller at this stage would require quite a large redesign, so not going to happen.

2. I explained in post #50 how to increase the transparency of the background:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2612990

3. This is coming soon!

4. Showcase is my take on the netflix view. I'm not a fan of views that remove standard elements of the skin (e.g. clock or header).
Thanks for the scrolling text in list column view, looks perfect now. Can you allow an option to make the volume/timedate OSDs have a background, as with fuse and zephyr? Couldn't make out the text a few times at all because of the light scenes during playback of some video.
(2017-07-05, 03:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 01:22)bsoriano Wrote: Jurial,

Regards,

Bart

Thanks.
1. IMDb 250 should show already in the video info dialog in the top header with the other info (like year, rating, duration etc.). See screenshot below.
2. I'm trying to find a place to put logos but haven't had any success. Surprisingly, in the showcase and infolist views, replacing the title with the logo actually looks really strange for some reason. Will keep trying to figure out something as I would like to incorporate them somewhere.
3. Add audio language on latest git. Trying to figure out a good way to display subs languages as well (both don't really fit with the flags)
4. Eventually! Wink

Thanks Jurial!

Do you think you would be willing to add Top250 info to Showcase view? It would be really helpful for managing my Top250 collection to see the number as i am scrolling through the playlist, instead of having open the info dialog for each movie.

As for audio and subtitle languages, I know it can be tough to place when using flags (which I prefer, since I am a great fan of colored media icons and flags). Perhaps use the language codes instead? That might be easier to place.

On another note, if you use an ExtendedInfo widget, like Upcoming Movies, and press Enter on any of the widget elements, the ExtendedInfo dialog that appears is superimposed on the main screen, so it is very difficult to read. Here is an example: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_EsmyUW5OySYV63JA

Thanks again Jurial, this is certainly one of the best skins there is!

Regards,

Bart
I have been really playing with the skin tonight and have a few questions and may a bug or two not sure if you already know about it or not.

First the question... how can I make the metacritic and rotten tomato's rating show? I even rescraped and still not sure what I am missing. I have a api key for the TMDB and TVDB but not see where I may need to add them.

Okay bug report ( I can get screenshots if need):

I had a video playing went to audio setting and increase the volume. save/close volume indicator remains no matter where I go in the skin.

Second

Music playing go to preset and a blank dialog pops up. Not sure what is supposed to be here.

Third

Add-ons navigations with remote... you once you select a add-on you lose focus and need a mouse to actually install/ disable/ etc.

Lastly the weather widget? Description has 2 lines the second line is being cut off.

only suggestion would be to add the ability to disable a default item in the skin shortcuts instead of deleting it .

Other then that everything seems to be working as expected. Looks great I like that you can use the mouse in most cases.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13