• 33(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
For those of you who use the PVR, I've added an option to use a fullscreen guide (i.e. hide plot info)
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Use fullscreen pvr guide

Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey

Logo fallback still doesn't work here when pressing pause or info. Not for movies and for series neither.

Already installed latest version from got hub ;-)

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk
(2017-08-07, 09:25)jurialmunkey Wrote: For those of you who use the PVR, I've added an option to use a fullscreen guide (i.e. hide plot info)
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Use fullscreen pvr guide

Must have been reading my mind lol Oh any chance of an option to disable genre colours, it just looks bad when have one random colour and the rest are empty
(2017-08-07, 12:43)b0mb Wrote: Logo fallback still doesn't work here when pressing pause or info. Not for movies and for series neither.
Sorry, made a typo. That's what I get for not double checking whether something works. Should be fixed now.

(2017-08-07, 15:00)komplex Wrote: Must have been reading my mind lol Oh any chance of an option to disable genre colours, it just looks bad when have one random colour and the rest are empty

Ah, these things are hard to test with only the demo PVR add-on. I've added an option for genre colours next to the other option. I also made a light gray "blank" genre colour so that the ones without a colour aren't just blank space anymore.

On the topic of genre colours, do other skins with genre colours work for those genres or does it happen in all skins?
Marcel has a great solution to allow you to use your own custom genre colours for Titan. Kodi uses GenreType and SubType for the guide https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=251077 but pvr addons like mediaportal can import Genre from string https://i.imgur.com/UKrHlEe.png which don't get used
(2017-08-07, 16:22)komplex Wrote: Marcel has a great solution to allow you to use your own custom genre colours for Titan. Kodi uses GenreType and SubType for the guide https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=251077 but pvr addons like mediaportal can import Genre from string https://i.imgur.com/UKrHlEe.png which don't get used

Yeah I'm currently using the GenreType method and I'm pretty sure I have all of them. I think using SubType is excessive because the whole point is so you can see things of a different type (e.g. tell the difference between movies or sports or news).

I might add the ability to add your own colours and the toggle to use the genre name instead.
jurialmunkey:

display media flags on showcase view displays the image for rotten tomatoes with no numerical rating

edit: downloaded latest and everything is working
(2017-08-07, 15:27)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah, these things are hard to test with only the demo PVR add-on. I've added an option for genre colours next to the other option. I also made a light gray "blank" genre colour so that the ones without a colour aren't just blank space anymore.

On the topic of genre colours, do other skins with genre colours work for those genres or does it happen in all skins?

Looks like your missing "256.png". That should cover the blank/missing genre colour.
Hey again.

So I am greatly struggling with TV widgets in general, they just do not work right - I can't even play from them. Not a skin issue, most likely a PKC issue. But alas, at the present juncture, tv widgets are no good to me. Right now, with no widgets, my TV home screen is quite boring (read, just a black screen). Do you think it would be possible to add some Background options to select TV shows/movie backgrounds to slide show on the home screen? Something like the Bello 6 skin has - it has many different tv show and movie background options for each home screen item.

Also, not sure if possible from a skin perspective, but how about an option where selecting a tv series will take you directly to the next unplayed episode - not the info view, but just have it selected/underlined in the list view.

Thanks for considering.
(2017-08-10, 02:03)foghat Wrote: Hey again.

So I am greatly struggling with TV widgets in general, they just do not work right - I can't even play from them. Not a skin issue, most likely a PKC issue. But alas, at the present juncture, tv widgets are no good to me. Right now, with no widgets, my TV home screen is quite boring (read, just a black screen). Do you think it would be possible to add some Background options to select TV shows/movie backgrounds to slide show on the home screen? Something like the Bello 6 skin has - it has many different tv show and movie background options for each home screen item.

Also, not sure if possible from a skin perspective, but how about an option where selecting a tv series will take you directly to the next unplayed episode - not the info view, but just have it selected/underlined in the list view.

Thanks for considering.

There already are options to select a background slideshow in the customisation screen. You set either a single image or point to a folder with multiple images. Also, you can always set the first widget for a menu item to the weather widget and you will get a fullscreen weather widget which works quite nicely for menu items that don't really suit widgets (it's what I set my settings and power menu items to). Your other idea about going straight to the first unplayed episode is not possible. However, you can always hide watched episodes from the sideblade.

(2017-08-10, 08:52)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-10, 02:03)foghat Wrote: Hey again.

Thanks for considering.

There already are options to select a background slideshow in the customisation screen. You set either a single image or point to a folder with multiple images. Also, you can always set the first widget for a menu item to the weather widget and you will get a fullscreen weather widget which works quite nicely for menu items that don't really suit widgets (it's what I set my settings and power menu items to). Your other idea about going straight to the first unplayed episode is not possible. However, you can always hide watched episodes from the sideblade.

Hi, I know about the current background image folder that can be set. I am talking about an option that will cycle through all tv (or movie) art and not rely on the user to have a folder containing said art.

Weather is perhaps an option, though a tv art slideshow would be more relevant on the tv home screen. imo.

Good call on turning off watched tv items. May look at doing that.
Hi there,

Is there a direct download link for this, unfortunately my browser wont let me download through github anymore for some reason.
(2017-08-11, 13:13)gloriousno1 Wrote: Hi there,
Is there a direct download link for this, unfortunately my browser wont let me download through github anymore for some reason.

That is really odd. Here is a direct link to the github zip:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.hor...master.zip
Finally got around using the poster to show the blur effect

watch gallery
@jurialmunkey,

will you be adding a system info widget?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13