• 47(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
(2017-08-28, 08:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-27, 14:57)ferent Wrote:
(2017-08-01, 03:46)jurialmunkey Wrote: Hmm, sounds interesting. I'm not sure if you can check specifically for musicvideos in the videoplayer. I will look into it. If you can check for musicvideos then I think it might be possible. I will get back to you.
Hi Jurialmunkey, wondering if you had a chance to look at this request I did a while ago. Many thanks!

I think I've got this working now. Can you please test and let me know how it goes. Seems to work pretty well on my end.
The info shows between the 5 and 15 second mark, and then again 15 seconds from the end until 5 seconds from the end.
It is only enabled if you use the small music osd info option (the new one) as I thought the big one is a little too big to have pop up over a music video.
Also there is an option to disable it in Skin Settings > Video / Music OSD.

Let me know if you think the time of it needs to be tweaked. I wasn't sure if 10 seconds was too long or not. Feels about right to me, but I'm not a heavy music videos user so I'm not sure.

Oh my God! this is completely perfect, it is so cool to have this MTVs osd style watching music videos... To be honest, I've never though something like that was possible in Kodi, as nobody requested, but then I found this thread where one guy said it just require an skin modification! You made my day, thanks thanks thanks.
(2017-08-28, 02:21)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-28, 01:47)ferent Wrote: - I have the Widget Random Artist, and if I click info in any artist and press Right in the info view to read the biography, there is no text there. This bug doesn't exist in the library Artists view.

Which Random Artist widget? SkinHelper or Library Data Provider or Smart Playlist?
SkinHelper.
(2017-08-28, 14:11)foghat Wrote:
(2017-08-28, 08:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ok, ok, ok. I've added an option for transparency. Everyone wore me down... haha Wink Tongue

Check latest git:
Skin Settings > Background > Increase background transparency

Thanks for doing this! Will check it out when I get home.

(2017-08-28, 09:06)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx -- I've upped the transparency very slightly. But anymore than this and the text is going to be unreadable.

Now that you've broken down and included this, you might as well give us enough rope to hang ourselves. We can always dial things back if it becomes too transparent for our liking. Smile Would be nice to be able to set it in increments between 1 (no transparency) and 10 (opaque), where the default is maybe a 5 or 6.

You know what? Looking at the fan art with the transparency upped, it is looking pretty good. Might be nice to be able to go one step more transparent, but I think this is pretty good. Thanks!
Before I jump of a cliff, how do I re-order widgets?

If i access a show from the widget, it doesn't display actors

watch gallery
Jurialmunkey:

blur question / dialogvideoinfo only:

If you access a movie from a playlist, it blurs but if you select a different movie, the blur effect doesn't update to a different color.

edit: restarted skin and it now works correctly
(2017-08-28, 21:57)ferent Wrote:
(2017-08-28, 02:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: Which Random Artist widget? SkinHelper or Library Data Provider or Smart Playlist?
SkinHelper.
Should be fixed now. Smile

(2017-08-28, 23:04)foghat Wrote: You know what? Looking at the fan art with the transparency upped, it is looking pretty good. Might be nice to be able to go one step more transparent, but I think this is pretty good. Thanks!
Yeah I tried higher values on my tv, but they were pretty much completely unreadable on certain fanarts that were very busy or colourful.

(2017-08-29, 01:37)Edworld Wrote: Before I jump of a cliff, how do I re-order widgets?

Can't reorder widgets unfortunately. Skin Shortcuts doesn't really provide any method to do it. I am trying to figure out a good way to do it as it is my number one frustration.

Actor images work for me from widgets that use smart playlists. It will be an issue with whatever plugin is supplying the widget.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-08-29, 03:29)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-29, 01:37)Edworld Wrote: Before I jump of a cliff, how do I re-order widgets?

Can't reorder widgets unfortunately. Skin Shortcuts doesn't really provide any method to do it. I am trying to figure out a good way to do it as it is my number one frustration.

Actor images work for me from widgets that use smart playlists. It will be an issue with whatever plugin is supplying the widget.

Could it be because i am using marcel's widget helper - tvshows top 250?
@jurialmunkey,

Bug Report:

Minimal busy loader not working with extended info

clicking on extended info

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
@Blurayx - The top bar isn't visible in fullscreen video so nowhere for minimal busy loader to go, so it has to fallback to the default style.
(2017-08-29, 13:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx - The top bar isn't visible in fullscreen video so nowhere for minimal busy loader to go, so it has to fallback to the default style.

It displays ok with (fuse)neue Smile

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
Yeah but that is a different notification style altogether.
(2017-08-29, 14:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yeah but that is a different notification style altogether.

Ok, whats the style for Horizon ? Smile
(2017-08-29, 14:29)Blurayx Wrote:
(2017-08-29, 14:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yeah but that is a different notification style altogether.

It doesn't have panels behind notification/volume etc dialogs. They all show in the top header. I just pushed an update to make the minimal busy loader work like the volume bar in fullscreen video.
(2017-08-29, 14:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-29, 14:29)Blurayx Wrote:

It doesn't have panels behind notification/volume etc dialogs. They all show in the top header. I just pushed an update to make the minimal busy loader work like the volume bar in fullscreen video.

I like it!!!, Excellent work Smile Cool

Thank you
Is anyone running 64bit krypton 17.4 and have colorbox working?

I updated to 17.4 (via play store) the other day on my shield and now get a colorbox script error when starting Kodi and blur effects do not work.

I posted about it in the colobox thread, starting here:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2638286

It seems the necessary pillow support is only alpha for 64bit. badass is not certain why it was working in 17.3 and not in 17.4. He was surprised it worked in 17.3 given the alpha state of 64 bit pillow.

I guess where I am going with this is: assuming I am not an anomaly here, given that colorbox add-on is automatically installed with Horizon, people running 64bit 17.4 are going to start having colorbox script errors and some of the skin functionality is not going to work and they may not realize colorbox is responsible for the blur effects.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13