• 85(current)
Release Aura
works fine , although am on a powerful device ( iMac ), will test it on a firestick tomorrow.
Once again thank you.
Hi jurialmunkey

Little bug with latest update. You can't turn off Categories widget text in skin settings, cursor jumps to the top of menu.
(2019-01-19, 04:22)MitchZombie Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey

Little bug with latest update. You can't turn off Categories widget text in skin settings, cursor jumps to the top of menu.

Whoops! Thanks for the report. Fixed now.

EDIT: Helps if I actually push the fix to github! Fix should be up now
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-01-19, 04:00)ontap Wrote: works fine , although am on a powerful device ( iMac ), will test it on a firestick tomorrow.
Once again thank you.

Excellent. Thanks.

Yes, firestick is exactly the type of device I'm worried about. Hopefully it should work fine.
thanks for the skin its great
any way to add option to hide the bottom bar when video paused after a selected time period?
(2019-01-19, 02:59)jurialmunkey Wrote: Does the categories widget usually show or not? Looks like the categories widget is attempting to both show and hide for some reason.

I re-enabled the categories widget and it has fixed the flickering issue!
UPDATE - Game Support for Leia has now been added

Awesome !!!!!!
Just installed the skin, absolutely love but I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong as extra fanart doesn't seem to work for me in my movie library.

I have enabled it on the side menu in my library but it still only shows the main fanart. Is there another setting I have to enable somewhere or is my extra fanart setup wrong? I have an extrafanart folder in each of my separate movie folders (which I thought was the standard).

I am running it on Leia RC.

Edit: It works fine on my PC (Windows) but not my Shield TV (Android)

(2019-01-20, 10:54)Eddage Wrote: Just installed the skin, absolutely love but I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong as extra fanart doesn't seem to work for me in my movie library.

I have enabled it on the side menu in my library but it still only shows the main fanart. Is there another setting I have to enable somewhere or is my extra fanart setup wrong? I have an extrafanart folder in each of my separate movie folders (which I thought was the standard).

I am running it on Leia RC.

Edit: It works fine on my PC (Windows) but not my Shield TV (Android)
There are two possible ways of handling extrafanart in the skin:
1. Artwork Beef + Artwork Helper - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
2. SkinHelper (skin will use SkinHelper if AB + AH aren't installed)

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working on Android - The only thing I can think is that SkinHelper is no longer a required dependency of the skin, so you need to manually install it.
You can check if it is installed in Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies. Make sure that you have all the API keys setup in metadatautils, otherwise SkinHelper imposes a delay before fetching info.

However, personally I find Artwork Beef w/ Artwork Helper to be more reliable for extrafanart, but it really does come down to personal preference.
With AB, you can click the Download All Artwork button from the movie info screen top menu and it will automatically add all your local extendedfanart to the db for that movie (or you can run the actual add-on from the add-ons section to do a batch search and add all local extrafanart files to library). AH will then use extendedfanart from the db the next time you enter the movie section.
No issues using pvr on firestick.
@jurialmunkey,

When you get time, can you please fix the overlapping text Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2807990

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2019-01-20, 20:04)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey,

Thanks
What overlapping text? Can you grab me a screenshot?
(2019-01-20, 23:29)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-20, 20:04)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey,

Thanks
What overlapping text? Can you grab me a screenshot? 

The link is to post 1,228, the red arrow is pointing to the overlapping text
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Oh I see now. Sorry, tapatalk app was linking me to the wrong post for some reason. Will fix later today
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19