• 95(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-04-21, 16:53)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-20, 23:33)havokvalor Wrote: So after a whole lot of digging, I think I have finally been able to track down why the Bingie Episode view shows the seasons incorrectly with PKC and why Netflix Wide view on Titan Mod displays them correctly.

1st - Titan Mod's view is set at the season level not on the episode level.
2nd - The Bingie Episode view displays seasons in the order that they are placed in the Database.
3rd - PKC when scanning content into the MyVideos116.db doesn't scan them in order. It's kind of just doing a mad grab.

So this will cause the season view to display correctly but the Bingie episode view will display the order in which the seasons were written into the DB file.

Seasons Table
idSeason / idShow / season
8 / 2 / 5
9 / 2 / 3
10 / 2 / 6
18 / 2 / 4
19 / 2 / 1
20 / 2 / 2

https://imgur.com/PxZEr1i

So the question that I have is. Where would I go to change the way that the Bingie episode view displays seasons? I was looking through a bunch of .py files but could not find the code for the view. Would you be able to point me to the right file?
That's interesting, I don't know if I can do something about it....
this is episode's view code:
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...isodes.xml

this is the path used for the content of the seasons:
videodb://tvshows/titles/<TVSHOWID>/

EDIT: Seen you added a sortby tag to the season's container, did it solved the issue?

Yep the code that marduKL provided causes the seasons to line up correctly.
Hi All
i'm not sure if it a skin related or not but i will give it a try,
when I play some movies from my library, the movie info is not shown :  https://imgur.com/0VS4pJU ,  but for some it is shown : https://imgur.com/3GGDd1G , I'm not sure what is the reason because all of them have been scrapped for info and details and i can see the full info for all of them while looking into the library...

Hi Cartman,
i've wanted to share two little bugs that i came across to,
1. when clicking on "similar", there is no selection border been shown : https://imgur.com/p8E8OFR
2. when clicking on a movie from the home screen widgets or from the widgets of the hubs, couple seconds before the movie starting, the side bar is being opened (it happens to me most of the times):   
here we can see the movie loading status ->  https://imgur.com/88JG5RY           and just before the movie starting this is happening -> https://imgur.com/a/oXq8ybK ,  it's a bit wired to see it Smile

thank you.
Quote: There are around 25 genres..but maybe your genres are scraped by different names...
Also depends where you see this genres because in categories/genres from mixed media node in Skin helper widgets it ONLY takes the genres that are available BOTH in MOVIES & TVSHOWS. for all others genres you need to have widget for only movies/tvshows.

It doesn't work on any widget, mixed media/movies/tv shows
I can see only around 5 genres. Rest bricks are empty.
(2019-04-22, 16:22)kodishu Wrote:
Quote:There are around 25 genres..but maybe your genres are scraped by different names...
Also depends where you see this genres because in categories/genres from mixed media node in Skin helper widgets it ONLY takes the genres that are available BOTH in MOVIES & TVSHOWS. for all others genres you need to have widget for only movies/tvshows.

It doesn't work on any widget, mixed media/movies/tv shows
I can see only around 5 genres. Rest bricks are empty. 

Have you installed the genre icons from bingie repo?
@cartman.dos 
Love your skin, thanks for your work!
I'd like to request a little QoL change: Would you kindly add an option to Bingie OSD Panel to enable current time and what time does the video finish? Similar to the normal OSD panel. I've requested the same thing in the other Titan MOD to mardukL and he was able to add this as an option. Hope it's not a big request, thank you for your time!
Star 
(2019-04-20, 15:18)Jooode Wrote: hello @Cartman.dos , I had a failure, after watching an episode of a series saved in the video library and return to the list of episodes BINGIE, the screen is left with nothing only you see the fanart and to be able to see the episodes again to restart KODI and I have seen that it is not only with the chapters it also happens with watching series and movies, it could be solved thanks or it is my fault.

Not sure if this has been answered. It's a bug with forced/fixed view, turn it off in settings
(2019-04-21, 14:11)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-21, 13:38)mardukL Wrote: <content target="video" sortby="label" sortorder="ascending">$VAR[View525SeasonsContent]</content>

Holy crap I think that did it. You are the man! Where do I go to donate to you? 
@cartman.dos  I have this same issue, is there any way to get this added to the skin? If not @havokvalor could you tell me what the name of the file/ where it is located? Thanks in advance y'all
(2019-04-23, 02:32)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-04-21, 14:11)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-21, 13:38)mardukL Wrote: <content target="video" sortby="label" sortorder="ascending">$VAR[View525SeasonsContent]</content>

Holy crap I think that did it. You are the man! Where do I go to donate to you?  
@cartman.dos  I have this same issue, is there any way to get this added to the skin? If not @havokvalor could you tell me what the name of the file/ where it is located? Thanks in advance y'all 

Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie\xml

The file is "View_525_Bingie_Episodes.xml"

If you download notepad ++ you can find line 516 easily or you can go really far to the end of the XML.
Hey guys,
1) gonna' push 1.0.2 RC to GITHUB Dev Repo soon, it's not a big update but it does mess with some core functioning and thus i'll need a few guinea pigs to test it before releasing to official repo.
I'll post the changes to look up for soon after it's up there.
2) I want to refresh the menu icons, I'm pretty much useless in the graphics department. I want the same icons just slimmer/neat look... so any help would be great, it's probably won't even be that hard to redo them with a proper graphic design tool and basic skill...
current bingie menu & icons:
Netflix menu reference and its icons:
(2019-04-23, 13:08)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey guys,
1) gonna' push 1.0.3 RC to GITHUB Dev Repo soon, it's not a big update but it does mess with some core functioning and thus i'll need a few guinea pigs to test it before releasing to official repo.
2) I want to refresh the menu icons, I'm pretty much useless in the graphics department. I want the same icons just slimmer/neat look... so any help would be great, it's probably won't even be that hard to redo them with a proper graphic design tool and basic skill...

I'll test it out when I get home from work if its up... anything in particular you are wanting us to look for bugs in?

***Edit I see you said you'll post changes...
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
1) gonna' push 1.0.3 RC to GITHUB Dev Repo soon, it's not a big update but it does mess with some core functioning and thus i'll need a few guinea pigs to test it before releasing to official repo.

Also down to test it.

Are you using shortcut images, provided by resource addon?

If you just want it slimmer, why not just edit the image control

e.g. witdh 30 , height 35, aspect stretch

Here is also a site for good source
(you can also edit before safe/dl)
http://metroicon.net/
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-04-23, 13:44)mardukL Wrote:

Hey man, thing is the icon outlines are too thick/detailed... resizing won't change that...
Icons are available in the skin icon wide resource...
It's actually not that hard to manipulate the current pngs but I'm crap in this stuff...
Site you mentioned looks good, doesn't it have a search capability?
(2019-04-23, 13:50)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 13:44)mardukL Wrote:

Hey man, thing is the icon outlines are too thick/detailed... resizing won't change that...
Icons are available in the skin icon wide resource...
It's actually not that hard to manipulate the current pngs but I'm crap in this stuff...
Site you mentioned looks good, doesn't it have a search capability?
ok, i get you.
terms search
Idk, if not maybe ctrl + f help to search a little bit?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)

I probably will test. Depends what the changes are.
Server/Client 1 - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Libreelec Docker Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Omega (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci Remote - Logitech Harmony Companion (Hub)
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26