• 144(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
Anyone here has problems with artist slideshow? It stops showing images after a few minutes for me. I have no idea if this is a skin issue or a problem with artist slideshow. 🤔
(2020-09-19, 15:47)peat Wrote: Anyone here has problems with artist slideshow? It stops showing images after a few minutes for me. I have no idea if this is a skin issue or a problem with artist slideshow. 🤔
Check with the default Estuary skin. If it happens there too, then it's an AS issue. I maintain that addon, so if you are having issues, please post them to the AS support thread and include a full debug log (with debug logging turned on both in the addon and in Kodi).
[/quote]
Check with the default Estuary skin. If it happens there too, then it's an AS issue. I maintain that addon, so if you are having issues, please post them to the AS support thread and include a full debug log (with debug logging turned on both in the addon and in Kodi).
[/quote]

Will try with default skin when i find time to test. However, turning on debugging in AS seems to help already and AS stays open.
So debugging could be hard eventually. 🤔
(2020-09-19, 10:55)BlueBlue Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 21:28)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 14:30)BlueBlue Wrote: I struggle in getting additional ratings to be shown (like e.g. Metacritics, Rotten Tomatoes, etc.) (like in post #2136)

I have two scrapers intalled - TMDB and Universal Movie Scraper. I also have a OMDb API key configured in both add-ons. I also refreshed movie information manually. So far no success. Is there anything else I need to do in order to get these additional ratings to be shown?
You might try removing a movie from your library (but don't delete the file if you have file deletion enabled) and then updating your library to re-add it.  I've been doing some work on a scraper, and it seems like just doing a manual refresh doesn't scrape the same way a "new" entry does.

Thank you. It took a while but they are showing up now. Didn't change anything. Not sure what happened.
Sometimes omdb is down or you've already hit your request limit.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-09-19, 21:52)peat Wrote: Will try with default skin when i find time to test. However, turning on debugging in AS seems to help already and AS stays open.
So debugging could be hard eventually. 🤔

I can say with some authority that turning on debug logging has exactly zero impact on how AS functions.
(2020-09-18, 23:26)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 23:20)Xiclops Wrote: Would it be possible to have a setting that allows the music OSD to always be visible and not go away?
Pressing the info key will show the Music OSD until pressed again and remember the setting next time you play a song.

Thanks for the tip.

Is there a way to change the subtitle size that I just missed? Or is it yet to be implemented?
Hey Jurialmunkey, [FEATURE REQUEST]  It would be great if TMDBH Options was an easy to get to button alongside the Info, Trailer, Similar, Filter, Options area in the skin. Would be easier than going though Context menu/TMDB Options for Trakt stuff. Have you gave that any consideration??Image 
https://ibb.co/0JfkYR3
(2020-09-21, 03:36)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Jurialmunkey, [FEATURE REQUEST]  It would be great if TMDBH Options was an easy to get to button alongside the Info, Trailer, Similar, Filter, Options area in the skin. Would be easier than going though Context menu/TMDB Options for Trakt stuff. Have you gave that any consideration??Image 
https://ibb.co/0JfkYR3

+1
(2020-08-25, 15:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-08-25, 14:05)drinfernoo Wrote: Hmm, but then the second widget won't show information Undecided

And then there's doubled information Sad

Nope and nope. Here's that exact setup using latest version from git (also FYI latest version has ratings/clearart/dividers working properly now).

(1) Fullscreen Widget

---
(2) Standard Widget (info from Fullscreen widget above it converts into info for this widget)

---
(3) Info Widget

That's moving from top to bottom. Moving bottom to top will be the same *except* for widget 2 because it will be in the top row, so info will be underneath (info from widget 3 will convert into info for widget 2 when moving upwards). I do have a potential idea for a fix for this -- the skinning engine certainly doesn't make it easy though!

Where i can config and put Fullscreen widget? I don’t find this option.
(2020-09-23, 08:55)Odell Wrote:
(2020-08-25, 15:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-08-25, 14:05)drinfernoo Wrote: Hmm, but then the second widget won't show information Undecided

And then there's doubled information Sad

Nope and nope. Here's that exact setup using latest version from git (also FYI latest version has ratings/clearart/dividers working properly now).

(1) Fullscreen Widget

---
(2) Standard Widget (info from Fullscreen widget above it converts into info for this widget)

---
(3) Info Widget

That's moving from top to bottom. Moving bottom to top will be the same *except* for widget 2 because it will be in the top row, so info will be underneath (info from widget 3 will convert into info for widget 2 when moving upwards). I do have a potential idea for a fix for this -- the skinning engine certainly doesn't make it easy though!

Where i can config and put Fullscreen widget? I don’t find this option.

I want to quit clearart and put background tv show or movie picture, but i don´t find this options.
(2020-08-23, 15:31)FXB78 Wrote: I think I found a bit of a bug. I added a Fullscreen Widget above two normal widgets, decided I didn't like it & removed the Fullscreen Widget. Now I can't go down to the two remaining Widgets, pressing Down does nothing. If I add the Fullscreen Widget back in it lets me scroll down but without it I can't. It seems like there is a flag somewhere which isn't being removed when I delete the Fullscreen Widget.

Hi jurialmonkey and thanks for this skin. What is the config to first picture?
(2020-08-23, 10:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: 0.5.0 - Widget Overhaul

Heads-up for every one - version 0.5.0 overhauls the widget system.

There are several benefits:
  • Submenu is single row
  • Info is no longer limited to single widget pages and can be set for any widget (set in widget customisation -- "Display Info")
  • Fullscreen hub widget no longer requires using showcase hub replacement and can be set for any widget page.
  • Fullscreen widget now allows multiple "normal" widgets stacked underneath rather than switched via submenu
  • Settings widget navigation between rows now behaves properly

This post, first picture.
(2020-09-19, 13:28)username145 Wrote: When watching Live TV, you can press the up/down keys to display an OSD showing the current program that is playing on other TV channels. There is a bug where if you hit up/down quickly, everything in the OSD is updated (the title, plot, etc) except the channel name, which only gets updated a few seconds later. Anyone else seeing this?
Same here.

So I'm not trying to sound like a dunce but I have tried every combination of check boxes and can't seem to figure this out. I either get a fullscreen random movie widget that works perfect, a sub menu widget that works perfect or a blank screen were my widget counter is 1/0 and never loads. I'm at a loss. 

I just want this . Two screens. One for random movies for the full screen and recently added for the sub menu. The same for the screen but for TV shows. Can anyone ELI5 for a very confused soul?
(2020-09-24, 04:07)TexasRules777 Wrote: Image

So I'm not trying to sound like a dunce but I have tried every combination of check boxes and can't seem to figure this out. I either get a fullscreen random movie widget that works perfect, a sub menu widget that works perfect or a blank screen were my widget counter is 1/0 and never loads. I'm at a loss. 

I just want this . Two screens. One for random movies for the full screen and recently added for the sub menu. The same for the screen but for TV shows. Can anyone ELI5 for a very confused soul?

I'm in the same situation than you.
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7