Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(2013-05-12, 21:23)CaptainKen Wrote: [ -> ]I've had problems with mine however, where I have to press info for set fanart to show up.

See this post

Did you follow my suggestion in post #131 and force your set artwork to be re-cached? If you did, and you're still having problems, then see if you have the same problems with the stock Confluence skin, as this will confirm if it's a skin issue.
(2013-05-12, 19:15)scorpie Wrote: [ -> ]HI,

I use Frodo 12.2 as a single seat installation and I don't have mysql installed. Does it work with the local database as well, cuz I don't get it to work. Maybe there is a setting that I have missed

My folder structure is like this

Test/motel.mkv
Test/motel.jpg
Test/motel-fanart.jpg
Test/Bourne/Bourne I.mkv
Test/Bourne/Bourne I.jpg
Test/Bourne/Bourne I-fanart-jpg
Test/Bourne/Bourne II.mkv
Test/Bourne/Bourne II.jpg
Test/Bourne/Bourne II-fanart.jpg
Test/Bourne/folder.jpg

Thanks
scorpie

You need to be more specific than "cuz I don't get it to work". What settings are you using and what isn't working?

Based on your folder structure, it seems you are dumping all movies into a top level folder and then collections in subfolders. For that you could use common folder mode, and make sure Test/Bourne/folder.jpg and Test/Bourne/fanart.jpg exist.
HI, sorry for the missing infos

The fanart is chosen by xbmc itself and this is ok.

Each subfolder, containing a collection has a folder.jpg and some *-fanart.jpg (with the movie name in front of it like Bourne II-fanart.jpg).
I set your script to common folder mode and folder.jpg,poster.jpg,Folder.jpg as thumbs. I don't know if case sensitive is important.

But my problem is how do I get your program to work, do I have to press a button or something. Using the information button on a collection, I get the submenu with entries like rename title, change graphic, remove form library and so on. When I use change graphic I have to go thru all subfolders to get to the folder.jpg that I want. This is how I did it (with each collection) to chose the folder.jpg.

I think I do something wrong.

Thanks for your help
scorpie

edit

forget everything that I wrote. My bad, my bad. I thought your prog. is doing it automatically. I'm new to xbmc and I have forgotten that I can start programs using the addon entry of the main menu.

All I can say is, it worked like it should. Thanks for this program makes the hole thing a lot easier.
scorpie
Run Movie Set Artwork Automator by clicking on the add-on listed in Programs.
ShyShy
nice work, thanks, can we start the script in the background for example with the scheduler addon?
Why would you need to since its only a 1 time deal that you need to change moveset fanart and poster?
I finally have all 146 of my movie sets displaying the custom poster I always put in each of my collection folders anyhow. Thanks a ton!
(2013-05-26, 01:17)SPC CHEESE Wrote: [ -> ]I finally have all 146 of my movie sets displaying the custom poster I always put in each of my collection folders anyhow. Thanks a ton!

You're welcome Smile
French translation :

Code:
<strings>
  <string id="32000">Source des Artworks</string>
  <string id="32001">Activer la recherche d'un dossier parent commun</string>
  <string id="32020">    Inclure les noms des sagas comme préfixe</string>
  <string id="32002">Activer un dossier unique d'Artworks pour toutes les sagas</string>
  <string id="32003">    Chemin vers le dossier unique d'Artworks</string>
  <string id="32019">    Inclure les sous-dossiers</string>
  <string id="32004">Oui</string>
  <string id="32005">Non</string>
  <string id="32006">Mise à jour des Artworks pour les sagas</string>
  <string id="32007">Saga : </string>
  <string id="32008">Mettre à jour la base de données vidéo avec les derniers Artworks de sagas ?</string>
  <string id="32009">Terminé</string>
  <string id="32010">Film : </string>
  <string id="32011">Aucune saga trouvée ! Ajouter les balises SET aux fichiers NFO</string>
  <string id="32012">Rien à faire ! Activez une ou plusieurs sources d'Artworks</string>
  <string id="32013">Artworks trouvés pour %d sagas, base de données mise à jour %d fois</string>
  <string id="32014">Ce script requiert XBMC Web Server pour être activé</string>
  <string id="32015">Dossiers</string>
  <string id="32016">Noms de fichier</string>
  <string id="32017">Pochette</string>
  <string id="32018">Fanart</string>
</strings>
Hi,

I've a question : is it possible with your add-on to use HD logos with Movies Set ?

Like this :

Thank you
I'm trying to make ClearLogo enable for moviesets.

So I have mod your script to handle logo.png.

But logo.png is not inserted in XBMC Data Base Sad

In my LOG file, I can see that my folder.png is found and inserted :

Code:
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Selected thumb: C:\Videos\Wallace et Gromit\folder.jpg
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Checking video database for set 1
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Existing art: {u'fanart': u'http://passion-xbmc.org/scraper/Gallery/main/Fanart_WallaceGromitRasdeprs-447065.jpg', u'poster': u'http://passion-xbmc.org/scraper/Gallery/main/Poster_WallaceGromitRasdeprs-447066.jpg'}
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Adding artwork:
                                            Type: thumb
                                            File: C:\Videos\Wallace et Gromit\folder.jpg
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Updating artwork:
                                            Type: poster
                                            File: C:\Videos\Wallace et Gromit\folder.jpg

but my logo.png is found and not inserted :

Code:
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Selected clearlogo: C:\Videos\Wallace et Gromit\logo.png
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Checking video database for set 1
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Existing art: {u'fanart': u'http://passion-xbmc.org/scraper/Gallery/main/Fanart_WallaceGromitRasdeprs-447065.jpg', u'poster': u'C:\\Videos\\Wallace et Gromit\\folder.jpg', u'thumb': u'C:\\Videos\\Wallace et Gromit\\folder.jpg'}

Insert into XBMC DB is handle by this function :

Code:
def update_movie_set(percent, movieset, art_type, filename):
    log( "Selected %s: %s" % (art_type, filename), xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
    dialog_msg( "update", percent = percent, line1 = __language__( 32006 ), \
                line2 = " %s %s" % ( __language__( 32007 ), movieset[ "label" ] ), \
                line3 = filename )
    return DB.updateDatabase(movieset[ "setid" ], filename, art_type)

Am I wrong ?

Did you know why this function did not insert clearlogo art in art table ?

Did you have any documentation about this function ?

If I insert manually my logo in art table :

Logo is displayed in Aeon Nox :

Thanks for your help.

EDIT : Sorry, I found that updateDatabase is provide by your addon in lib folder. I will check out how it work.
(2013-06-18, 17:38)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Insert into XBMC DB is handle by this function :

Code:
def update_movie_set(percent, movieset, art_type, filename):
    log( "Selected %s: %s" % (art_type, filename), xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
    dialog_msg( "update", percent = percent, line1 = __language__( 32006 ), \
                line2 = " %s %s" % ( __language__( 32007 ), movieset[ "label" ] ), \
                line3 = filename )
    return DB.updateDatabase(movieset[ "setid" ], filename, art_type)

Did you know why this function did not insert clearlogo art in art table ?

Did you have any documentation about this function ?

Thanks for your help.

EDIT : Sorry, I found that updateDatabase is provide by your addon in lib folder. I will check out how it work.

The updateDatabase function takes an art_type argument and currently that can only be "thumb", "poster" or "fanart". If you want to set a "clearart" entry in the DB you would need to add support for that type.
Yes. Logo is now OK.

I share my mod, if you (or someone else) is interested :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwib1dpcjst47z...-0.1.9.zip
it's working like a charm very good

it would be great to be able to delete or refresh if the image changed.

I changed a logo by another one and it never made the change untill i made my self in the replacement in the thumbnails cahce folder
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38