Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about the extended info script, what does running it do for you? I have all my art showing and all is fine, but I'm curious what running it and letting it add all the art does? I have allot of art so it will take a long time so just wondering.
can anyone explain me how to enable this widgets...

For it's showing anly the widgets as follow

(2014-04-16, 10:21)sergiocos Wrote: [ -> ]these stars are for album rating, pulled by music scraper from various sites (allmusic.com back in the days, don't know now from which site...). there is also a field in album.nfo (<rating>Rating out of 5?<rating>)

I can understand that and I knew about it but the problem seems to be that it just doesn't work. I also found this excerpt from the xbmc wiki page: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...he_library

I tried to tag my MP3 files for one album with different options but nothing was changing after refreshing my album in xbmc.

Also, in my case I use the option: "Use Local information only in my music settings".

If I add this in an album.nfo file
Code:
<rating>5</rating>

and if I do a scan or refresh on that album, nothing at all change.

So, sergiocos: how to you get these stars to appear for one album? Does it work on your side? I guess that if you posted a reply was because it's working for you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

warlion: I remember somebody was talking about this a while back ago. Is this coming from the skin?

Would it be possible to add more icon panels(or ability to add more icons to them), there is 4 at present with 5 spaces
1- There is a problem with MPAA icon in the Widget. Even if my paths are correct for showing icons, the MPAA icon does not reflect the correct one in the widget view of recent episodes added, while it's showing OK in the regular views of TV Shows.

Example for The Killing (US) Season 3, Episode 12.

Here is the incorrect MPAA icon (showing like Not rated) in the widget view:

Here is the MPAA icon showing correctly in the landscape view of TV Shows episodes:

What can be the problem here? I remember we had this problem once but it was resolved. It seems that the problem came back.

2- Also, it seems that MPAA icon is missing for many views in TV Shows. Only Landscape, Wall and Wall info views have it. All other views don't have the MPAA icon appearing when looking at one episode.
Here is an example of Episode Views in TV Shows:

MPAA icon doesn't show for List, Small List, Tri-panel and Episode Views when browsing an episode. In fact, it's not only the MPAA icon that has apperance problems in all views. Sometimes, The IMDB rating icon apperas in some views but not on others, etc. It would be nice for all available icons to appear consistently for all views where it's possible to add them.

I just checked and it's about the same thing for the movies. That would be nice if all available icons could show for all views where it's possible to add them.
(2014-04-16, 15:52)ShadowTek Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about the extended info script, what does running it do for you? I have all my art showing and all is fine, but I'm curious what running it and letting it add all the art does? I have allot of art so it will take a long time so just wondering.
Info for sets, cdart for sets, logos, etc , music concerts, birthday widget, and a few other stuff

(2014-04-16, 16:03)sveni_lee Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone explain me how to enable this widgets...

For it's showing anly the widgets as follow
Mixed movies and mixed tv

(2014-04-16, 17:41)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-16, 10:21)sergiocos Wrote: [ -> ]these stars are for album rating, pulled by music scraper from various sites (allmusic.com back in the days, don't know now from which site...). there is also a field in album.nfo (<rating>Rating out of 5?<rating>)

I can understand that and I knew about it but the problem seems to be that it just doesn't work. I also found this excerpt from the xbmc wiki page: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...he_library

I tried to tag my MP3 files for one album with different options but nothing was changing after refreshing my album in xbmc.

Also, in my case I use the option: "Use Local information only in my music settings".

Code:
<rating>5</rating>

So, sergiocos: how to you get these stars to appear for one album? Does it work on your side? I guess that if you posted a reply was because it's working for you?
Try this, add the rating on the nfo and check if confluence do the same on album info will show a label for rating to see if shows on diff skins

(2014-04-16, 20:24)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]1- There is a problem with MPAA icon in the Widget. Even if my paths are correct for showing icons, the MPAA icon does not reflect the correct one in the widget view of recent episodes added, while it's showing OK in the regular views of TV Shows.

Here is the MPAA icon showing correctly in the landscape view of TV Shows episodes:

What can be the problem here? I remember we had this problem once but it was resolved. It seems that the problem came back.

2- Also, it seems that MPAA icon is missing for many views in TV Shows. Only Landscape, Wall and Wall info views have it. All other views don't have the MPAA icon appearing when looking at one episode.

MPAA icon doesn't show for List, Small List, Tri-panel and Episode Views when browsing an episode. In fact, it's not only the MPAA icon that has apperance problems in all views. Sometimes, The IMDB rating icon apperas in some views but not on others, etc. It would be nice for all available icons to appear consistently for all views where it's possible to add them.

I just checked and it's about the same thing for the movies. That would be nice if all available icons could show for all views where it's possible to add them.
I will look into that
Hmm.. ok thanks warlion, Ive been using script.moviesetart for adding my movie set art. Only takes a few seconds to add everything.
(2014-04-16, 22:49)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-16, 17:41)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:
<rating>5</rating>

Try this, add the rating on the nfo and check if confluence do the same on album info will show a label for rating to see if shows on diff skins

No warlion, it also does that with confluence. No stars at all (they are all empty) even if I have this in my album.nfo file:
Code:
<rating>5</rating>

After a refresh using local information only, this is what I get:

So, it's not skin related. I'm still trying very hard to find out why. I'm surprised this issue was not brought before through xbmc threads. Actually, I asked here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192381 but nobody answered me yet. I don't know if this could help: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBMC_databases

I also found this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51602 but I don't know what they are talking about for the solution.

(2014-04-16, 22:49)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-16, 20:24)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]1- There is a problem with MPAA icon in the Widget. Even if my paths are correct for showing icons, the MPAA icon does not reflect the correct one in the widget view of recent episodes added, while it's showing OK in the regular views of TV Shows.

I will look into that
Great, thanks warlion.

Oh do you have an idea why we get that shadow light on the home menu here:
(2014-04-16, 17:41)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]warlion: I remember somebody was talking about this a while back ago. Is this coming from the skin?

(2014-04-16, 00:33)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]Given the overload of problems and request for features in this forum, I pledge to make no further requests for features to ensure the skin is ready for final Gotham. But I do have one remaining wish. Can you add an option to enable the default panel in music visualization to behave like the extended info widget? I want to hide the default panel by pressing back during the slideshow.

By this, I mean the extended info widget can be brought up by hitting enter and removed by pressing back. The default panel, however, can be turned on but cannot be hidden by pressing back. The panel remains on all the time. The only information I care about is the upcoming track list/playlist provided in the default panel. I don't need to navigate through all of the crap in the extended info widget just to get to the playlist tracks.

I didn't receive a response to this request. I thought it would be easy to add an option to hide and show the default panel in place of the extended info widget. I just don't like the clunky nature of the extended panel. All I want to know is the upcoming tracklist during the artist slideshow. Incorporating a tracklist into the slideshow in a simpler way than the panel would be even more effective.
hi
can add these boxes in the skin?

Regards

Pack1

Pack2

Download
Sorry I guess I miss your post let me see the code to see how difficult or easy it can be

(2014-04-16, 23:14)ShadowTek Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. ok thanks warlion, Ive been using script.moviesetart for adding my movie set art. Only takes a few seconds to add everything.

extendedinfo script dont add any art , it shows the info thats why we can see the booxset or the cdart , logos, plot of sets on the views , for music add the concerts , birthdays and all the info that is not xbmc defaults
(2014-04-16, 17:41)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]If I add this in an album.nfo file
Code:
<rating>5</rating>

You're right, after verifying on my setup I can confirm that star rating does not work on albums. Worked on frodo, let's hope it will work again. Probably something to do with with MusicBrainz scraper.
Cheers!
(2014-04-17, 00:22)masterziggy Wrote: [ -> ]hi
can add these boxes in the skin?

Regards

Pack1

Pack2

Download

1+++++++
Warlion Buddy you must be getting dizzy with all the rapid fire forum posts & request and whatnot.. ! really apprecuate what you have done to my fave skin of all time ..
As you had agreed ( you said you were thinking the same ) regarding the Icon panel Widget's & Home screen custom menu numbers increasing .. any further thoughts ? would we be seeing these in the near future ?
(2014-04-17, 04:17)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Warlion Buddy you must be getting dizzy with all the rapid fire forum posts & request and whatnot.. ! really apprecuate what you have done to my fave skin of all time ..
As you had agreed ( you said you were thinking the same ) regarding the Icon panel Widget's & Home screen custom menu numbers increasing .. any further thoughts ? would we be seeing these in the near future ?

its already on recent movies, recent episodes, next aired widget, favorites