Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty much.
nevermind
Is there a way to create a custom widget direct from a video playlist without going through the "Smart Playlist Manager" as I have a playlist which works just fine when accessing via a sub menu, but when creating a widget it works OK but not 100 correct. The widget will show the correct movies and allow you to continue on from where you left off, but the information it displays ( the percentage of movie watched so far will not update until you log off xbmc and come back in. Also the widget will not disappear from the home screen if nothing is to display like it used to do.) All these problems do not occur when accessing the playlist via sub menu.
(2014-02-04, 04:44)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]you can download the last fixes here
DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.6 original without mods
DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.8 old
DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.9 New
Git

I'm a little confused as to how to install this skin, the OP seems kind of vague and provides links to so many additional add-ons, some of which are supposedly integrated, some of which are not?

To install this skin on a fresh install of Gotham, do I just need to download this link?

And what about all the other add-ons listed? I'm especially confused by this comment:

(2014-02-04, 04:44)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]Note:
the V4.1.9.8 had the color icon mod of neurosis you need to get that flags on [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show

I've tried installing that one and several of the other mods listed in the OP following the standard procedure "Settings --> Add-ons -->install from zip file" and so far every additional add-on installation attempt has failed resulting in an error of one kind or another.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

EDIT:
Well I just installed the zip from
and I can't even figure out how to enable it lol

EDIT:
Ok well I downloaded the master zip from the Git repository and that worked so I guess I'm on my way
@Surlias When you manually install a skin it won't install "necessary" scripts. Things like skin widgets or Artwork Downloader will need to be installed if you want full functionality.
Is there an option other than manual for this skin? Installing from the zip automatically installed at least some of the scripts, Artwork Downloader for instance.

But almost every one of the scripts I've tried to install linked in the OP are failing, usually with an error either about not having the right structure, or else missing dependencies.
Just unzip them manually to your userdata/addon folder
Ah ok, I'll try that. Thanks

Does anyone know how to make it so that in the InfoWall view, the selected movie poster isn't enlarged and the other movie posters aren't dimmed?

Like this:

Instead of like this:

HI, Any way to get uncompressed "texture.xbt"?...the size of the direct download does not match the git. Huh
I only want to introduce OverlayUnWatched and OverlayWatched in Spanish.

Image Image Image Image

THX.
(2014-05-07, 20:19)Fottes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-05, 08:47)MrsAngelD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, for some reason I can't choose a favorite for the icon panel. When I pick favorite it just puts the word favorite but doesn't let me chose one of my favorites to add there. Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Angel

I am having the same problem.
Has anyone found a solution to this?

Edit:
forgot that i could just change the links in the xml files and that solved the problem.
(copied the link from favorites.xml to the corresponding submenu item in guisettings.xml)

Thanks
Fottes

Hi guys, I encounter the same issue, when i select favorites in type for a custom menu the text favorite appaers but not my favorites item. but when i choose favorite in the main menu I see my favorite items.

Do you know how i can link my favorite item (launcher in advanced launcher) on my main menu please ?

For the smartplaylist I linked manually the playlist and it works great, but the favorite I have no idea how i could link the item

Thank you !

(Sorry for bad english)
(2014-05-18, 21:51)PatOso Wrote: [ -> ]HI, Any way to get uncompressed "texture.xbt"?...the size of the direct download does not match the git. Huh
I only want to introduce OverlayUnWatched and OverlayWatched in Spanish.

Image Image Image Image

THX.

Is this where all the flags, icons etc are stored? I've asked on this thread previously where I can find the extras icon so I can change it but alas no answer (that I know of). I too can't open it to find out.
C:\Users\xxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.gotham\media\Textures.xbt, uncompressed in thumb folder.
(2014-05-18, 21:36)Surlias Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok, I'll try that. Thanks

Does anyone know how to make it so that in the InfoWall view, the selected movie poster isn't enlarged and the other movie posters aren't dimmed?

Like this:

Instead of like this:

+1
you have to change the Viewtype_AddonWall.xml...
it's quit easy: change line 573 into

Code:
<!--colordiffuse>FF727171</colordiffuse-->
so you don't get the "diffuse" looking... So you habe the diffuse effect only on the covver

and line 613 into

Code:
<!--animation effect="zoom" center="90,134" start="100" end="140" time="160" tween="cubic" reversible="false">Focus</animation-->
to stop the zoom effect...

I don#t like this changes but it's you choise...Cool
Any Ideas?

Regards Cool

(2014-05-17, 15:17)masterziggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-16, 19:12)masterziggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-16, 18:24)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]With latest additions for TV Show cases, etc. (I hope warlion will include them) this skin is now perfect.

I have a last small request. I don't know if this could be make by warlion or somebody else but I think it's very relevant to have this.

When you navigate in the TV-Show episodes, it would be nice to have the audio flags available as well as subtitiles flags for all views. For now, we only get this information if we press "i" to get the info.

Here is an example of what I'm saying (you need the videolanguage script in order to display these flags):

When pressing info we get this:

It would be nice to have it here too and for all views):

Totally agree.

I do not know how to do it if I would put them Sad

and if also in this view of the episodes of the season poster is displayed instead of the tvshow ... this would make this unbeatable skin ...Cool

(sorry for my english, Im from Spain)

Thanks

Hello again, apart from the above, it would be possible to add a cd_case the covers of albums in these views?

watch gallery

Widget_layout -> Last Albums
LowList
Wall

I've tried and I've read over the code have not been able to.

thanks

regards