Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-23, 01:14)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-22, 20:23)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-22, 15:37)sveni_lee Wrote: [ -> ]For all they want test it... Includes_WidgetLayout.xml

Does this include the modifications made in here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195249 for the Cases mod in other views?

(2014-05-22, 20:29)sveni_lee Wrote: [ -> ]that's only cases on widgets... not more...

OK then, would it be possible to get the specific changes to the file Includes_WidgetLayout.xml for the cases on widgets mod? I ask because if I use the other mod, the same file is used, so I will lose those modifications if I use this one. This becomes very complicated to follow! lol

@sveni_lee: Could you post the changes required to get this? Please don't post the whole xml file because it will make the other mod not working.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(2014-05-24, 09:06)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-23, 22:05)BugRaider84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-23, 18:02)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, if someone could figure out how to display the correct MPAA certification in the widget, that would be nice. Actually, it displays Not Rated but this certification shown there should be TV 14.

This info is scraped while importing the file and therefore it depends on what scraper you are using and the setting you set for that scraper.

I am using the Universal Scraper. If you are using the same go to Add-Ons - Movie Information - Universal Scraper - Configure - Rating and there you'll see Certification Settings.

Refresh the Movie and it should show the right rating. If not the information is not supported by the site (i.e. IMDb) and you would have to change it manually in the .nfo file of the movie.

To create an info file for your movie(s) (if not already existing) go to settings - video - library - export video library and choose multiple files.

Hope I could help

The purpose of my question is because for TV Shows, it doesn't reflect the right information in the widget (it works for movies though)... My movies and TV Shows are already correctly scraped.

You can see on these pictures that it's correct anywhere else but the widget:

Movie showcase view:

Movie widget:

TV Show Episode View:

TV Show widget:

Would someone has any clue how to fix this?

@ mikebzh44: Would you have any idea how to fix that?
Can anyone try something in Aeon Nox 4 for me? Can you change the volume and see if you have the number any numbers ending in '0', e.g. 10, 20, 30?

e.g. If I go down from 91 it goes to 89, vice versa.

Obviously not a big deal but I feel like it lowers the volume twice since it goes down by 2. If anyone knows how to fix this let me know!

Edit: Also..

1. Does anyone know how to get a tracklist on the "now playing" window/menu for music?
2. Any idea how to make the time panel in the "now playing" window/menu the SAME SIZE as the "home menu"? I really don't understand why it's gigantic in the "now playing" window/menu.

Edit 2:

(2014-05-25, 22:09)toineb Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Sorry if you get asked this a million times but where do you get the info of what movies are in the set? is it done manually with a nfo file or through a scraper? I'm trying to do it with my Futurama collection but have no idea where to start.
@Surlias....My setup is the same as yours and fanart is the only selectable view for me also. Just thought I'd let you know you're not alone. Smile
(2014-05-25, 08:45)Batiatus Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add more slots to the Smart Playlist Manager to be able to have custom backgrounds based of more than just 6 smart playlists?

This seemed to get lost quick. Anyone have any ideas?
Quote:
(2014-05-26, 03:49)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]TV Show Episode View:

TV Show widget:

Sorry but on my HTPC, every thing is OK then widget display the same rating as in the episode view.

Here is my Includes_WidgetLayout.xml :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7k2wlmm9j4yq9i...Layout.xml

Compre my file with your, look in my file between line 3263 and 3282. This code is used to display certification icon (lines 3267 to 3273) or default one is icon does not exist (lines 3274 to 3281)
So the git version still downloads incorrectly (it's only around 100mb). Any movement on getting this skin in a repo?
(2014-05-26, 03:49)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]@sveni_lee: Could you post the changes required to get this? Please don't post the whole xml file because it will make the other mod not working.

okay i will try...

first search for "panelcoverssquare" you will find it 4 times.

2 times for Widget 1 (itemlayout and focusedlayout) and 2 times for Widget 2

here are the changes. all changes are commented...

Code:
<itemlayout width="319" height="360" condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4321),panelcoversquare)">
                    <control type="group">
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>5</left>
                            <top>5</top>
                            <width>309</width>
                            <height>309</height>
                            <aspectratio aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
                            <texture background="true">DefaultAddon.png</texture>
                            <info>ListItem.Icon</info> <!-- cover -->
                            <!--add sveni_lee start -->
                            <visible>!Substring(Control.GetLabel(4321),albums) | !Skin.HasSetting(CasesonWidgets)</visible>
                            <!-- add sveni_lee end -->
                        </control>
                            <!-- add sveni_lee start -->
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>35</left>
                            <top>10</top>
                            <width>275</width>
                            <height>297</height>
                            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                            <texture background="true">DefaultAudio.png</texture>
                            <info>ListItem.Icon</info>
                            <visible>Substring(Control.GetLabel(4321),albums) + Skin.HasSetting(CasesonWidgets)</visible>                            
                        </control>
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>-10</left>
                            <top>-3</top>
                            <width>335</width>
                            <height>335</height>
                            <texture>thumbs/boxes/cd_box_closed.png</texture>                      
                            <visible>Substring(Control.GetLabel(4321),albums) + Skin.HasSetting(CasesonWidgets)</visible>                            
                        </control>    
                        <control type="label">
                            <left>159</left>
                            <top>309</top>
                            <width>309</width>
                            <height>50</height>
                            <textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label> <!-- Text-->
                            <font>Font_Reg28</font>
                            <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                        </control>
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>5</left>
                            <top>5</top>
                            <width>309</width>
                            <height>309</height>
                            <texture>common/black.png</texture>
                            <colordiffuse>99FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
                            <include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
                            <visible>Control.HasFocus(5010)</visible>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                </itemlayout>

you have to make the changes for itemlayout and focuseditemlayout for Widget 1and 2...

hope it's cliear now...
(2014-05-26, 02:13)Surlias Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just using Warlion's Nox 4.1.9 Git on top of a clean install of Gotham.

Do you have only one movieset ? Sorry, just trying to work out the differences in my head...

Anyway, I did a clean install yesterday using

XBMC 13.1 Gotham – beta 2 and from the first post of this thread

(2014-02-04, 04:44)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.9 New

and it is as per the below pic (showcase view) - once I have my logos set up, each thumb will be a logo for each movie in the set

so not sure what to suggest, except try the above link

(2014-05-26, 05:39)noonzascript Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if you get asked this a million times but where do you get the info of what movies are in the set? is it done manually with a nfo file or through a scraper? I'm trying to do it with my Futurama collection but have no idea where to start.

Hello to get the set info, all you need to do is download, install and then activate in settings the extended info script from the first post of this thread

(2014-02-04, 04:44)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]extendedinfo - https://github.com/azraelomega/script.extendedinfo (Modded for gotham)
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but has there been a fix or acknowledgement of the issue of covers having an overlapping border?

For me, I think widgets are broken. I have all the scripts installed including extendedinfo, but when I run a widget (say the "in progress" one) it will display what is in progress but will not update the information it displays. I have activated the "update when entering home screen" in the skin.widgets script but this does not work. The only way to update a widget on the home screen is to update the library database. The widget also stays on the home screen even when it's empty?

Anyone else having this problem? Or is there anyone that had this problem and fixed it.
HowHuh?
I have one final setting to sort on the music visualisation screen, how do I get the logo / time / song details etc to stay on the bottom screen for the duration of the song rather than fading in at the start and out after 10 seconds of each song?
Hi, I really enjoy this skin but there's something I would like to change... In the episode view I want that the poster shown be of the season rather than the series... I mean this poster:

How can I change it?
(2014-05-26, 09:54)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:
(2014-05-26, 03:49)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]TV Show Episode View:

TV Show widget:

Sorry but on my HTPC, every thing is OK then widget display the same rating as in the episode view.

Here is my Includes_WidgetLayout.xml :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7k2wlmm9j4yq9i...Layout.xml

Compre my file with your, look in my file between line 3263 and 3282. This code is used to display certification icon (lines 3267 to 3273) or default one is icon does not exist (lines 3274 to 3281)

mikebzh44: This is very weird because all the lines you have mentionned are the same if I compare your file with mine! Huh So, I really don't understand why I don't get the correct rating only in the widget. This is very strange. I notice that the picture I get looks like the one for movie rating and not the one for TV Show! (I made my own picture for movie rating but I did not change the files for TV Shows. Why would I get the picture for movie rating in the widget for TV Show? This is completely weird.

BTW on another topic, would you have an idea why in the widget, I only get the flag picture without the label audio besides? Look at the picture:

(2014-05-26, 11:30)sveni_lee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-26, 03:49)LEDFan Wrote: [ -> ]@sveni_lee: Could you post the changes required to get this? Please don't post the whole xml file because it will make the other mod not working.

okay i will try...

first search for "panelcoverssquare" you will find it 4 times.

2 times for Widget 1 (itemlayout and focusedlayout) and 2 times for Widget 2

here are the changes. all changes are commented...

Code:
<itemlayout width="319" height="360" condition="Substring(Control.GetLabel(4321),panelcoversquare)">
                    <control type="group">
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>5</left>
                            <top>5</top>
                            <width>309</width>
                            <height>309</height>
                            <aspectratio aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
                            <texture background="true">DefaultAddon.png</texture>
                            <info>ListItem.Icon</info> <!-- cover -->
                            <!--add sveni_lee start -->
                            <visible>!Substring(Control.GetLabel(4321),albums) | !Skin.HasSetting(CasesonWidgets)</visible>
                        </control>
                            <!-- add sveni_lee start -->
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>35</left>
                            <top>10</top>
                            <width>275</width>
                            <height>297</height>
                            <texture background="true">DefaultAudio.png</texture>
                            <info>ListItem.Icon</info>
                        </control>
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>-10</left>
                            <top>-3</top>
                            <width>335</width>
                            <height>335</height>
                            <texture>thumbs/boxes/cd_box_closed.png</texture>                      
                        </control>    
                        <control type="label">
                            <left>159</left>
                            <top>309</top>
                            <width>309</width>
                            <height>50</height>
                            <textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label> <!-- Text-->
                            <font>Font_Reg28</font>
                            <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                        </control>
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>5</left>
                            <top>5</top>
                            <width>309</width>
                            <height>309</height>
                            <texture>common/black.png</texture>
                            <colordiffuse>99FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
                            <include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
                            <visible>Control.HasFocus(5010)</visible>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                </itemlayout>

you have to make the changes for itemlayout and focuseditemlayout for Widget 1and 2...

hope it's cliear now...

@sveni_lee: Thanks, that worked!
(2014-05-26, 19:07)EDU24RHCP Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I really enjoy this skin but there's something I would like to change... In the episode view I want that the poster shown be of the season rather than the series... I mean this poster:

How can I change it?

I think it's because there is no poster for season 9 yet. I have the complete series (1-9) on my xbmc and it shows correct season posters from season 1-8.
(2014-05-26, 19:21)sanity Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's because there is no poster for season 9 yet. I have the complete series (1-9) on my xbmc and it shows correct season posters from season 1-8.
Hi thank you for answering... I also have the complete series but in my case the same poster is shown for all seasons (1-9) at episode level. Maybe there's something I have to change?