Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote=
@PantsOnFire

Why not? they're differents skins.
[/quote]

Well, when you don't keep up with the changes (haven't updated skins in over a year!) sometimes you find strange little things change so it was just a guess really).
(2014-08-06, 09:58)PantsOnFire Wrote: [ -> ][quote=
@PantsOnFire

Why not? they're differents skins.

Well, when you don't keep up with the changes (haven't updated skins in over a year!) sometimes you find strange little things change so it was just a guess really).
[/quote]

Yeah, the confusion is ahead just cos the name the skins have,so it's normal. It has been proposed a couple of time to change the name of this skin to something different, cos right now it's like this is an older version of Aeon Nox 5, while they're actually 2 different skins.
Anyway, just unzip this one directly in ur user...addons folder cos installing from within xbmc via zip fails for most of the ppl.
Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a shot.
(2014-08-06, 08:29)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]A three disc album :

So all track from 3 discs are in the same folder, just named 1xx for disc 1 tracks, 2xx for disc 2, ... and disc art are named cdart1.png, cdart2.png and cdart3.png

MP3 tag :

A single disc album :

Only change : cdart.png is rename to cdart1.png

Thanks Mike, but my mp3tag is showing 1/3, 2/3 & 3/3 for me. It is an album that has gone through musicbrainz picard which seems to set the 1/3 as I've manually updated the disc in mp3tag to 1 and then re-.done it in MB picard and after F5 in mp3tag it says 1/3 again. I think MB Picard is setting disc number to 1 but also setting Total Discs to 3 which I presume is causing mp3tag to show 1/3.

I've converted the album to one folder with XYY and will let you know how the testing goes with that folder and cdart1, 2, and 3 existing.
I'm using MP3Tag and not MB Picard, may be it's the difference.
Yes, if you use MB picard on a multidisc and it sets either total discs or total tracks, then when you save in MB it updates the ID3 tags discnumber and track to be X/Y and XX/YY i.e. disc 1/3 and track 1/15. Not a big problem just means I have to monitor what MB picard does and alter unless a solution can be found in the xml to deal with X/Y discnumbers?
What file would I edit to change the new layout mod? I want to change it to look like multiplex in the neon skin.
In shift mode in my Movie library the movie name is in the middle and will overlap with the icons on the right.

On Aeon Nox Frodo the movie name is on the left without any issue.

Any idea?
got the latest git, unzipped and copied to addons and skin has dissapeared? upon booting XBMC it has changed back to confluence and the skin is not listed in the available skins to changed back to?

Anyone have any ideas?
(2014-08-07, 13:05)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]got the latest git, unzipped and copied to addons and skin has dissapeared? upon booting XBMC it has changed back to confluence and the skin is not listed in the available skins to changed back to?

Anyone have any ideas?

when u download just the zip and unzipped it u have a folder with the same name inside the unzipped folder ( sounds complicated huh ^^ )
just check the skin folder - when u have a folder with the same name inside it, just move this folder inside the addon folder of xbmc Wink
git zips packed the stuff almost in 2 folders Sad
Hi Schimi2k,

Don't seem to have that problem, I'm in windows and when I unzip using 7-Zip I get the folder skin.Aeon,nox-4.1.9-master and then inside that is the folders 1080i, backgrounds etc. etc. Then I copy the skin.aeon over to addons like always but something is wrong this time?
Assuming you grabbed the latest zip (4.1.9.9) the extracted folder in 'addons' should be 'skin.aeon.Nox.gotham', if its not... Rename it thusly. Inside that there should be all the 1080i, backgrounds etc.etc.

In Appearance, you should see 'Aeon Nox Gotham Plus (4.1.9.9)' to select.

For me, on windows, that's how I managed it.
Hi, PoF. hmm, my folder has always been skin.Aeon.nox-4.1.9-master. I pull from the Github itself i.e. on the first page under the download link for 4.1.9.9. which does seems to be named as yours is, I click on git then after than page loads I click on downland as zip. This is what I've always done for this skin and the folder had always been the same name.

I did for a test rename the folder but xbmc is just corrupt, it has loaded the skin but the main home menu only has the options i.e. TV shows Movies and no of the backgrounds, borders etc. etc.

Update, deleted the skin folder, re-unzip, renamed to PoF's suggestion, copied to addons, start XBMC and no skin listed in the available skins?

EDIT: I pulled down the 4.1.9.9 new version from page one that unzipped to ..gotham folder. Copied that over and it looks good? So there must be a problem with the github version? Also does the gotham version have all the latest git changes? that's why I've always pulled from the git when warlion says he's updated it with changes?
Can someone please fix annoying BUG with Music Videos / Concerts ?

Default xbmc setting for action when u click on movie or tv title is play, i change it to Show Information wich is more suitable for me.

Everyting works fine for TV, Movies, but not for Music videos / concerts. Whatever setting you choose in settings, music videos get played right away,
i want it to show information first...

Weird thing i noted is that it is working fine in confluence skin, wich make it a aeon nox bug..(version 4 and version 5). I m using 4.1.9.9a.
Anyone know how to turn off infinite scroll on the home screen?

Tried a search in this that for 'fixed' as in 'fixed list' but the results are mostly 'bug fixed' etc...