Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
i have an problem with the newest build from xbmc 13 gotham an the live dvd background/playlist.

I used the LiveDVD Background from mikebzh44 and create an custom playlist with 3d blurays and live dvd background.
When i add self recorded documentations or other movies, they was displayed in the live dvd background and override the 3d bluray.

The problem came with the building version as december.

I think, the smartplaylist plugin needs an update

It is possible to fix it?

mikebzh44 has not enough time for fix it.

Thanks
Hey Smile
first is nice to see that we still have the most eye-candy Theme for xbmc and gothman - so our work on fanart.tv can still go on - REALY GREAT WORK SO FAR !!!!

one little question - will there be a version with an extracted Textures.xbt file ? - i would like to change some of them Wink

thx in advance
If you use Windows, you can extract Textures.xbt by yourself :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=179551
(2014-03-17, 10:35)schimi2k Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Smile
first is nice to see that we still have the most eye-candy Theme for xbmc and gothman - so our work on fanart.tv can still go on - REALY GREAT WORK SO FAR !!!!

one little question - will there be a version with an extracted Textures.xbt file ? - i would like to change some of them Wink

thx in advance

You can get it from the git
Okay, all 3 graphical bugs I sent you yesterday are working fine now.
But still, I just can't make those two things work it's driving me nuts :

(2014-03-16, 18:39)Lockos Wrote: [ -> ]@warlion : I found another annoying thing : extrafanarts don't work for playlists, when you are inside a created video playlist, it just shows fanart regardless of the settings you made.
Quote:i dont had problem on my end the extra fanart is working on my playlist

Indeed it's working, but only when you get into a playlist through the playlist manager, and not when you assign a playlist on the menu then enter it. Am I alone on this ?

(2014-03-16, 20:25)Lockos Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, any help would be appreciated on that if you made it work. I can't get a working customized widget with a selected playlist.
Quote:something really wrong on your end i try to duplicate but i cant

I just can't make it work. I tried with latest nightly, latest nox github, service.skin widget 0.0.27 and random and last items github script (authored by mikebhz 14 days ago) and now I have a random and last items script error as soon as I assign the playlist on a widget. And still the same results (an empty widget), it's driving me crazy!
That's weird all my playlist are on menus and submenus not problem on my end are you sure you had all the extrafanart on his folder?

(2014-03-16, 20:25)Lockos Wrote: [ -> ]I just can't make it work. I tried with latest nightly, latest nox github, service.skin widget 0.0.27 and random and last items github script (authored by mikebhz 14 days ago) and now I have a random and last items script error as soon as I assign the playlist on a widget. And still the same results (an empty widget), it's driving me crazy!

Not sure what's the problem there I just create a new playlist, and widget with out any problem , can you tell me how are you creating your smarplaylist and how are you adding the widget
Perhaps a debug log

Enable debug on xbmc settings close xbmc, go to your dataset folder and delete xbmc.log then start xbmc and recreate your error after that close xbmc and post your log to see if I can catch something

http://i.imgur.com/mg2l0Mo.png
http://i.imgur.com/RqccqEG.png
http://i.imgur.com/XzRqnn4.png
(2014-03-17, 11:17)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-17, 10:35)schimi2k Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Smile

thx in advance

You can get it from the git

nice Smile thx buddy
Is anyone else seeing high GPU usage in certain screens?

On the main menu the GPU just ticks over unless a transition is taking place. However, if I go to the Pictures menu item and just stay there without moving around the GPU's fan spins up to nearly full and I'm reading about 50% GPU usage on my Radeon 6850. Videos, Music are a bit lower (25%-35%). Even sitting on the top level of the settings menu uses 35% GPU time. CPU usage is very low at all times however. I've turned off background animation everywhere but it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

I usually use Wall View, with icon labels in everything except Movies. This issue doesn't seem to be view dependent however, List view still uses a lot of GPU time as well.

Apart from this issue (and Artist Slideshow still not working) I think this skin is absolutely spot-on.
(2014-03-17, 11:52)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what's the problem there I just create a new playlist, and widget with out any problem , can you tell me how are you creating your smarplaylist and how are you adding the widget
Perhaps a debug log

Enable debug on xbmc settings close xbmc, go to your dataset folder and delete xbmc.log then start xbmc and recreate your error after that close xbmc and post your log to see if I can catch something

http://i.imgur.com/mg2l0Mo.png
http://i.imgur.com/RqccqEG.png
http://i.imgur.com/XzRqnn4.png

Okay, this is a first video for the extrafanart problem on playlists.
You will notice that extrafanarts are working on a playlist but as soon as you assign this playlist on a menu it doesn't work anymore :
(Edit : when I add the playlist as a favourite and then in "type" I chose this favourite for the menu it works, it's the best alternative solution I found, if it can help you)

And here's the second one (for the widget custom playlist problem). You will also find a debug log for this second problem (attached to this post) :

Debug log

Hope you'll find out cause I really ran out of ideas Confused
I truly don't understand why extrafanart is not working on you I test all views and I had extrafanart I will post a video later today

Thanks to your video I understand and I was able to reproduce your error , not sure why you don't had listed your playlist on dialogvideoplaylist , the browse playlist seems that's is not working it giving a wrong path
C:/bla,bla,bla instead od special:// not sure why but I will look into that

There is a way to solve temporary until I find a fix
Go to your guidesettings.xml on your userdata and browse for the playlist and change the path to

Special://profile/playlist/video/"playlist file". Instead of c:\user\bla,bla,bla,bla
Close xbmc first

Just one question to try to understand it better are you using Gotham on portable mode? (-p) or full install?
@mikebzh44

Mike meaby you can help to see if this is a bug of your script on Gotham or something wrong with the script

If you use this path for the playlist
ej. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\test.xsp
It will not work ,

but over frodo works perfect

Thanks
I'm not in portable mode, in full mode I think, I just run a normal installation of the latest Gotham Nightly !

Thanks a lot for the heads-up Wink Gonna try it asap !

Can you tell me which of the two problem your little trick method will solve ? The first, the second or both ?
(2014-03-17, 16:45)Lockos Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not in portable mode, in full mode I think, I just run a normal installation of the latest Gotham Nightly !

Thanks a lot for the heads-up Wink Gonna try it asap !

Can you tell me which of the two problem your little trick method will solve ? The first, the second or both ?

the playlist widgets
you can also add this code " or "
in the begining and end of your path ej. "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\test.xsp"
I don't understand, I already have this in my guisettings file : <playlistspath>special://profile/playlists/</playlistspath>

You mean changing this other line I found ? : <setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.gotham.SmartPlaylist1.Path">C:\Users\Dam\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\Mediatheque.xsp</setting>

Here's a 3rd interesting line I found : <setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.gotham.extrafanartplaylists">false</setting>

I think XBMC wrote that 3rd one because when I saw that I had this problem I tried to force Myvideonav.xml to list extrafanart for playlists
It doesn't work ! I am ripping my hair off my head Angry

Why do I have this damn "c:/users/...." instead of "special/profiles/......", that's a real pain in the....

Does this help if I completely erase my guisettings file and reconfigure entirely XBMC. It may be radical but could this be the solution ?

I have to go, I will be here in about 4 hours but still determined to find a solution out of this !