Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
done thanks MaxCore
@warlion, is it possible to show the average cpu load on the system tab of the main menu. There's only room for two cores, scrolling all cores wouldn't look nice (I think) but now the text gets cut off if you have > 2 cores.
Hi,

It seems its not possible to turn off submenu music addons in Music menu. When customizing menu there is no music addons submenu to turn it off.
Also few of submenus in shutdown menu also cant be turned off.
Thx warlion

can you just fix the name https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...%BCbec.png

for Télé-Québec.png

thx!
(2014-03-02, 10:36)Raytestrak Wrote: [ -> ]@warlion, is it possible to show the average cpu load on the system tab of the main menu. There's only room for two cores, scrolling all cores wouldn't look nice (I think) but now the text gets cut off if you have > 2 cores.
Can you show me a screenshot I had 8 core so I can see what you mean or where

(2014-03-02, 13:41)kikinjo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

It seems its not possible to turn off submenu music addons in Music menu. When customizing menu there is no music addons submenu to turn it off.
Also few of submenus in shutdown menu also cant be turned off.
Actually I don't see any problem music addons is on files and library submenu
(2014-03-02, 01:21)snyft Wrote: [ -> ]Does Square white from Aeon extras work in this mod?

bumping
actually there is never been a square white , it was white or square themes ,
and yes those work but you need the xbt files on your media folder
(2014-03-02, 21:27)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]actually there is never been a square white , it was white or square themes ,
and yes those work but you need the xbt files on your media folder

http://netload.in/dateilf33kaL7BV/Square_White.xbt.htm
Hi

I running the latest nightly and AN 4.1.9 skin but can no longer get the artist logos to show in music. i use the shift view with the viewsetting to show logos instead of text but it will only show text

I am an XBMC novice so it might be that i have done something wrong but if anyone can shed any light i would much appreciated

Many thanks
i dont had any problem

http://i.imgur.com/hBkWwnj.png
http://i.imgur.com/gTaic8q.png

settings-skin-path- set path for music library
This is what I meant, with CPU load. You only see the C or sometime C and a part of P for the third core. Can you put an average load there (or only show the first two core, since scrolling would look messy)?

Screenshot
(2014-03-03, 18:22)Raytestrak Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I meant, with CPU load. You only see the C or sometime C and a part of P for the third core. Can you put an average load there (or only show the first two core, since scrolling would look messy)?

Screenshot

I think your screenshot is blank. Might be just me.Smile
(2014-03-03, 18:35)wgstarks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-03, 18:22)Raytestrak Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I meant, with CPU load. You only see the C or sometime C and a part of P for the third core. Can you put an average load there (or only show the first two core, since scrolling would look messy)?

Screenshot

I think your screenshot is blank. Might be just me.Smile

It's not you, don't understand why. Permissions should be okay, maybe it's a google drive issue, since you can download the file.

Tinypics.com is fairly easy if you want to post it elsewhere.

Screenshot

I'm checking that status that's actually call infoline or breadcrumbs on the code , mine looks complete different I thinks is the difference between AMD and Intel and I guess you had Intel mine is 8 core but only shows CPU usage not every core just the total is going to be really difficult to find a way to fix it when I'm on a blind spot but I will try give me a few hours to fond the code and if you can help me to make the changes for testing will be real helpful