Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2016-10-13, 09:31)Steverae Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 19:57)blashman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 18:13)emre.ay Wrote: [ -> ]not found a solution yet

Emre,
the solution for the LiveTV is changing the font size on MyPVRGuide.xml, lines 220, 233, 287 and 300 to font24.
a possible complete solution including the ftv addon, and similar ones is changing from font12 to font24 in the corresponding xml files.
Waiting forward an update including PVR seekbar and the music widget which does not still show recent albums.
Concerning the new release, the color of the notifications is inverted. Should be black for the default mode and white for dark
Mode. Now is really difficult to see the text.
For the rest, well done and keep on going with this fantastic skin.
BR

Hi, with regards to the notification banner, this should be dark for dark mode and light for light mode, but I agree the fonts need to be inverted as are a litttke difficult to read, I'm working on it. When I figure out where to set the colours, I'll change em

Hello Steverae,
You're right. Solution is not easy since it should come from Defaults.xml, but changing colors on it will change the color of all the lists making them unreadable.
Partial solution I found is just inverting at Include_Variables.xml the value Listmaincolor and Listmaincolordark at lines 322/323 and 334/335.
Not polite but working perfectly.
Thanks for your work on this amazing project.
(2016-10-13, 21:05)blashman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-13, 09:31)Steverae Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 19:57)blashman Wrote: [ -> ]Emre,
the solution for the LiveTV is changing the font size on MyPVRGuide.xml, lines 220, 233, 287 and 300 to font24.
a possible complete solution including the ftv addon, and similar ones is changing from font12 to font24 in the corresponding xml files.
Waiting forward an update including PVR seekbar and the music widget which does not still show recent albums.
Concerning the new release, the color of the notifications is inverted. Should be black for the default mode and white for dark
Mode. Now is really difficult to see the text.
For the rest, well done and keep on going with this fantastic skin.
BR

Hi, with regards to the notification banner, this should be dark for dark mode and light for light mode, but I agree the fonts need to be inverted as are a litttke difficult to read, I'm working on it. When I figure out where to set the colours, I'll change em

Hello Steverae,
You're right. Solution is not easy since it should come from Defaults.xml, but changing colors on it will change the color of all the lists making them unreadable.
Partial solution I found is just inverting at Include_Variables.xml the value Listmaincolor and Listmaincolordark at lines 322/323 and 334/335.
Not polite but working perfectly.
Thanks for your work on this amazing project.
I forgot to invite the font colors on Jarvis. On Krypton they must be readable
Perfect. What I'm not capable of finding is the error with the recent albums. Sorry, I tried but I didn't realised.
(2016-10-13, 21:59)blashman Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect. What I'm not capable of finding is the error with the recent albums. Sorry, I tried but I didn't realised.
I didn't get what you mean with recent albums. Where is the issue?
At home, if you move to music section, the widget is not showing the albums at the shelf. Neither recent albums nor randomly.
cool sounds like you found the small text issue

Also I notices the Bar behind the icons on the first line is not a grey color with the Black theme when I chose in the options not to show that
Look forward to an update

Thanks
(2016-10-13, 22:05)blashman Wrote: [ -> ]At home, if you move to music section, the widget is not showing the albums at the shelf. Neither recent albums nor randomly.
Okay get what you mean
(2016-10-13, 22:16)dallasnights Wrote: [ -> ]cool sounds like you found the small text issue

Also I notices the Bar behind the icons on the first line is not a grey color with the Black theme when I chose in the options not to show that
Look forward to an update

Thanks
I think this are the nearly colors we can get. Severae get this colors by comparing with the real atv.
but i dont want the bar on the first line with the black theme
That is what I am trying to say
Before the update the other day it did not do this
Thanks
(2016-10-13, 22:32)dallasnights Wrote: [ -> ]but i dont want the bar on the first line with the black theme
That is what I am trying to say
Before the update the other day it did not do this
Thanks
You can disable this banner in skin settings
Update v0.1.2 Jarvis and Krypton
Changelog:
-FIX Recent Music Song Widget
-FIX Small fonts on Addons
-FIX Notification Font Color [Jarvis]
Great work
Now a small other things hopefully you can fix in next update

1) on weather which I click on ICON the current TEMP is really small and you can barely see it, can u increase to match the font of the forecast which is the right size please

Great job this is my number 1 skin!!
Nice update Emre, you got the solution to the issue with the recent albums at the shelf.
Still missing an update on the pvr guide font and a solution with extended info addon. It doesn't still give the opportunity of updating the film/episode name and today I discovered it directly launchs an error when asking for any serie information.
Kodi 16.1 running on macOS.
Setting content I always do in estuary or confluence before installing this skin, but yeah, that option does not appear. It used to work in tvOS-x and possible in one of the early beta's we were testing emre, but tbh, once it's set I never change it so probably never used it once it was working

This is why having more than just me testing is better

As for extendedinfo, this WILL NOT WORK at all on ATV as tvOS itself blocks dylibs from running - maybe thus wasn't one of my better ideas, becoming more of a pain each step forward we take Smile
Movies and episodes in the shelf are not working with Kodi 16.1 in macOS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19