• 113(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-05-28, 04:12)Lejla Wrote: Dear Archivos
Please can you give me Beta tester status or can you organize for me the IPA file from old Version.
I try Openelec Beta Version 2.0 this also don't work for me, I have many other issue and for me aren't work very stable. Why is so hard to send me IPA file from old version, why is not possible to go back to old Version, this is your fault, or the fault from the Company your working for. Please give me a Solution, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!
Thank you for a fast respond.
Lejla

Lejla,

Archigos Doesn't work for FSS, he is just a forum member who has spent a lot of time involved in support on this and the dedicated constellation forum. So the issues you are having are certainly not his fault.
As he stated previously to correct your errors you will either need to wait for the current beta to be released in the app store, or apply to become a beta tester for FSS.

To all that want to beta test apply to Dawid by PM with the subject beta testing, and send him your email address... you will find him on the first post of this thread way back on page 1.

To see if I can find a solution for you I will have a play with openelec beta 4 tonight and report back.
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Please can you give me Beta tester status or can you organize for me the IPA file from old Version.
I try Openelec Beta Version 2.0 this also don't work for me, I have many other issue and for me aren't work very stable. Why is so hard to send me IPA file from old version, why is not possible to go back to old Version, this is your fault, or the fault from the Company your working for. Please give me a Solution, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!
Lejla
As Burbulence and I have both stated many times, neither of us actually work for the company that develops this app. As far as why it's hard to send you an IPA for an older version is because of the way Apple runs the AppStore. Just like you, we can't manually go download an old version and if we happen to have an older version IPA on our computers, it's not the same as the one that's in the AppStore (it has some slight modifications because of how Beta Testing works) and we can't give those out.

The Dharma crash has been fixed in the latest Beta and I will state this yet again... to become a Beta Tester you have to PM "FSS_Dawid" with your email address and ask to become a tester. If you are accepted, you'll get the information you need.

Quote:why is not possible to go back to old Version, this is your fault, or the fault from the Company your working for
It's not any of our faults... it's Apple.

(2012-05-28, 09:45)Burbulence Wrote: [ ... ]
I guess I should have actually read your post before I started writing the one above... Smile Anyway... PM me when you get a chance, I want your opinion on another project I'm working on (sorry, too lazy/drunk right now to PM you) Big Grin
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Can anyone shed any light on my query as to why remote buttons don't work but browsing the library does?
how to wake up on lan with xtreamer ultra 2 with openelec 2.0 last version and constellation for ipad last version?

constellation works fine very good program!! just not wake on lan
Lejla

Please contact us at our support e-mail address. The app works flawless with openelec 2.0

(2012-05-28, 14:02)Dips Wrote: Can anyone shed any light on my query as to why remote buttons don't work but browsing the library does?

Do you have event server enabled ? and port UDP 9777 open ?

(2012-05-28, 15:20)nelsonamen Wrote: how to wake up on lan with xtreamer ultra 2 with openelec 2.0 last version and constellation for ipad last version?

constellation works fine very good program!! just not wake on lan

You have to enable WOL support in the BIOS of your mother boart / network card and type your mac address in the Host settings. That's all

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
@Dawid...
Welcome back... Wink
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
I asked in the beta section on the constellation forums

Was just wondering....

I have just noticed a similar xbmc remote app has added a new feature

Playlists no longer get erased when clicking Play

Any chance we could see this for constellation?

Thanks

(2012-05-29, 12:28)NaDs Wrote: I asked in the beta section on the constellation forums

Was just wondering....

I have just noticed a similar xbmc remote app has added a new feature

Playlists no longer get erased when clicking Play

Any chance we could see this for constellation?

Thanks

Yes It will be fixed in the next release v2.2.4 should be available this saturday, After this we will submit the playlist fix.
No news on this issue?
Movie sets shows up as "not watched" although all movies in set are marked as "watched"...

Running Constellation v2.2.3 on an iPad2 and XBMC Eden Final with PVR support.
(2012-05-08, 11:31)spitz66 Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 08:01)Archigos Wrote: @spitz66:
Some basic info would be nice and helpful... I've never experienced that and no one else seems to have reported a similar issue that I'm aware of.

Sorry, running Constellation v2.2.1 on an iPad2 and XBMC Eden Final with PVR support.

Setting "unwatched only" flag in movie view results as the example with Alien movie set below:

(2012-05-29, 14:37)spitz66 Wrote: No news on this issue?
Movie sets shows up as "not watched" although all movies in set are marked as "watched".

Hmm bugged added to to do list.

Hey Dawid Smile PM'd u re access to beta for android, if places still available Smile
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
I would highly appreciate to have this remote app for Android Smartphones. Big Grin

I also would love to beta test as well on Samsung Galaxy S.
Hi dear constellation Support Team.
Please help me, I Wrote you a Email twice and ask for Beta tester Status. But. Nobody from your Company respond.
Please, OpenElec V2.0 is Beta and don't work for me. It is for me unstable.
I have Jailbroken iPhone you can send me old Version but you won't.
Okay give me Money back!!!
Why are you Talking so complicated.
Please help me.
Lejla
(2012-05-30, 12:52)bj1234 Wrote: I would highly appreciate to have this remote app for Android Smartphones. Big Grin

I also would love to beta test as well on Samsung Galaxy S.
Did you PM Dawid? Just asking on a post here probably wont work.

(2012-05-31, 02:27)Lejla Wrote: Hi dear constellation Support Team.
Please help me, I Wrote you a Email twice and ask for Beta tester Status. But. Nobody from your Company respond.
Please help me.
Lejla
The small team at FSS are very dedicated to their apps and the users, but some things take some time.
The fix has already been submitted to Apple, it should show up in the AppStore on (or before) this Saturday as stated earlier. Curious, which email address did you send that to? It should be "[email protected]" if it wasn't.

I think the 'complicated' part of all this is a language barrier and difference in time zones. I wish I could do more to help you and I understand the frustration, but there's a lot of things that are out of developers control when dealing with Apple.

---
Lejla, what is your native language?
(2012-05-31, 02:27)Lejla Wrote: Hi dear constellation Support Team.
Please help me.
Lejla

1) I Use openelec v2 B @ home with no problems @ all.
2) I have just checked the support mailbox and the spam folders no e-mails about the problem. We replay to e-mail usually in max 12h.
3) As you can also see on the forums you are the only one with this problem it's something specific just for you Of course this does not mean I will Ignore this problem. It's our software and it's our bug and we will fix it we always have... I even once configured a wifi router for some dude in Canada because he had connection problems Smile
4) Please send a e-mail directly to me [email protected] I will take care of you Smile

5) For a beta version of constellation you will have to wait a while because something BIG is coming Wink
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5