• 38(current)
[Archive] Arctic
I have a request for the OSD when hitting menu while watching a video..
Would it be possible to remember the last item selected when going to the OSD again? I tend to watch a few shows in a row and always select the subtitle option on the OSD to download subtitles for each of the shows I'm watching, so if it would remember that I was just on subtitles and stay there that would be great..
While we're at subtitles, it would also be great if the OSD would exit right away after selecting a subtitle and it finished downloading it..

Great skin, keep up the good job!
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
Hi everyone. Just a quick update to let everyone know that I've had a few issues getting adsl connected at my new house (using my blackberry at the moment). Hopefully it will be sorted in the next week and I promise I will try to get to all your issues etc once it is. A big thanks to everyone who has been helping out to answer others' questions - much much appreciated!
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2013-10-14, 17:46)furii Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 18:39)sling Wrote: @furii
I use version 0.42 when I click down twice On the home page nothing happens.

you'll need to press down on the settings section to get to it then. alternatively you can go to skin settings > home > manage home widgets and enable "prevent changing widget types on up/down" to access it from any home section.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try it.
Run this skin in Gotham?
@ furii. This is not what I mean.
Only the option update video is to be found there
But not clean up video and cleanup and update music.
I was a Aeon nox user and there you can create a custom menu for maintenance. That I am missing now. For the rest a fine skin. That's why I use now this the last months.
And Jurialmonkey is a active skinner.
(2013-10-15, 19:29)sling Wrote: @ furii. This is not what I mean.
I was a Aeon nox user and there you can create a custom menu for maintenance. That I am missing now. For the rest a fine skin. That's why I use now this the last months.

Sling you can create a custom menu item for those functions Clean Video = CleanLibrary(Video) and Clean Music = CleanLibrary(Music), to update Music = UpdateLibrary(Music)

Here is a useful link to other built in XBMC functions to create custom menu items for your purposes http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions
On that subject, I'd like to be able to customize that bottom menu, and the shutdown menu that pops up when you press S.
Simple Question but i have no answer.

Can anyone please tell me how to activate discart for movies. I activated the discart and rotating discart in each movie view type. But i didn't see it ...

I tried disc.png and discart.png. Nothing works!

Thanx.
Efty
(2013-10-15, 22:28)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2013-10-15, 19:29)sling Wrote: @ furii. This is not what I mean.

Sling you can create a custom menu item for those functions Clean Video = CleanLibrary(Video) and Clean Music = CleanLibrary(Music), to update Music = UpdateLibrary(Music)

Here is a useful link to other built in XBMC functions to create custom menu items for your purposes http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions

@Kokonutcreme
Perfect
I did not know
I'm going to try thanks
----
Just done all the way top thanks again
(2013-10-16, 12:25)efty.edge Wrote: Simple Question but i have no answer.

Can anyone please tell me how to activate discart for movies. I activated the discart and rotating discart in each movie view type. But i didn't see it ...

Thanx.
Efty

You have to use Artwork downloader to choose the discart image (on movie press "I" / choose art / disc). If you are adding the files manually like I do choose "local files" in the addon settings. As far as I know this is the only way to get the disc image added to your database, maybe someone will prove me wrong.
(2013-10-17, 19:37)SmithersJ0nes Wrote:
(2013-10-16, 12:25)efty.edge Wrote: Simple Question but i have no answer.

Thanx.
Efty

You have to use Artwork downloader to choose the discart image (on movie press "I" / choose art / disc). If you are adding the files manually like I do choose "local files" in the addon settings. As far as I know this is the only way to get the disc image added to your database, maybe someone will prove me wrong.

I did this the same way Wink
Question 
Hi All,

This might be a silly questions but how do I get Arctic to show movie certification (U/PG/18) in the Info screen or even the paused OSD Huh

Thanks, Fox...
@mikkelnl

Thanx for your advice. The cdart in movies now works.

Efty
When do you think update french translation? Thank you
Hello friend,

Well done Smile it looks clean and smooth Smile

What i hoped and like if u could add

- xperience1080 Banner view ( it's compact and smaller)
- set default focus to subtitle button

I hope u could add those options

Keep it up mate
Skins: Arctic & 1080XF
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Archive] Arctic24