• 108(current)
Release Eminence
Thats the font used when no fonts are available (caused by a borked install). It is most likely Arial.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2014-12-28, 00:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: @mr.nanuk - Yep, the OSD epg is missing. I much prefer the timeline view. What the OSD buttons go to likely wont be changed. However, I will skin the OSD epg window eventually so it can be mapped in the keymap.

Can you estimate when the OSD EPG Window will be available in Eminence, I know its not an important thing but i like this feature and use it very often during daily zapping :-))
Greetz and keep your good work!! Eminence rulez^^
(2015-01-07, 13:16)mr.nanuk Wrote: Can you estimate when the OSD EPG Window will be available in Eminence, I know its not an important thing but i like this feature and use it very often during daily zapping :-))

I actually skinned it this afternoon Smile
Let me know how it goes.
(2015-01-08, 13:21)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-01-07, 13:16)mr.nanuk Wrote: Can you estimate when the OSD EPG Window will be available in Eminence, I know its not an important thing but i like this feature and use it very often during daily zapping :-))

I actually skinned it this afternoon Smile
Let me know how it goes.

Hi jurialmunkey,

thx a lot for your work and the very fast implementation of my request :-)

i have 2 improvement proposals for the pvrosdguide

1. it would be helpful if the currently running tvshow would be marked, analog OSD Channels (see screenshots attached)
2. scrolling through the upcoming tvshows the date in the header of the pvrosdguide always stays today ;-) would be nice if the date would change when scrolling to shows in the future

Greetz
nanuk

ImageImage
I've noticed some issues when in the full screen visualizer with music playing.

1) I'm not sure if some of this is a Kodi issue or an Eminence issue. When music is playing and I'm in the fullscreen visualizer if I press the enter button visualizer selection somes up instead of the OSD as is done when playing a video in fullscreen. The only way to bring up the Music OSD is to press the 'C' key I believe. Can you remap the keys or does this have to be done in the core code of Kodi? Its weird on how its inconsistent with bringing up the video OSD.

2) The other issue I saw (at work don't have pictures at the moment) is when I'm trying to change the visualizer a large gray rectangle appears on the left side of the screen with the name of the visualizers. The names overflow the top, bottom and right side of the box. Can this be cleaned up?
Dude, release it to repo please Smile
I have a request for the Hub section.

Would it be possible to have TV Next Day Aired to be an option?

or make adding a "Favorites" an optionHuh

... and for the Music section, an option for Music Add-ons

thanks for all your hard work. still the best skin for Kodi -- IMO.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-01-08, 17:33)locomot1f Wrote: I have a request for the Hub section.

Would it be possible to have TV Next Day Aired to be an option?

or make adding a "Favorites" an optionHuh

... and for the Music section, an option for Music Add-ons

thanks for all your hard work. still the best skin for Kodi -- IMO.
Before I upgraded to the latest report version I had added next aired to my TV hub. Just add the add-on as a favorite the customize one of the hub slots by using a favorite aka next aired. Done and it worked great.
@Talguy,

that option seems to have gone away. I know what you're talking about. but after the changes to the Hubs, mine has disappeared.
and now there is no way to add favs to the Hubs.
(2015-01-08, 15:04)mr.nanuk Wrote: i have 2 improvement proposals for the pvrosdguide

1. it would be helpful if the currently running tvshow would be marked, analog OSD Channels (see screenshots attached)
2. scrolling through the upcoming tvshows the date in the header of the pvrosdguide always stays today ;-) would be nice if the date would change when scrolling to shows in the future
Unfortunately (1) is not possible - ListItem.IsPlaying doesn't work within pvrosdguide for some reason. I just fixed 2 so now it shows the current date of the selected show.

(2015-01-08, 15:40)Talguy Wrote: I've noticed some issues when in the full screen visualizer with music playing.

1) I'm not sure if some of this is a Kodi issue or an Eminence issue. When music is playing and I'm in the fullscreen visualizer if I press the enter button visualizer selection somes up instead of the OSD as is done when playing a video in fullscreen. The only way to bring up the Music OSD is to press the 'C' key I believe. Can you remap the keys or does this have to be done in the core code of Kodi? Its weird on how its inconsistent with bringing up the video OSD.

2) The other issue I saw (at work don't have pictures at the moment) is when I'm trying to change the visualizer a large gray rectangle appears on the left side of the screen with the name of the visualizers. The names overflow the top, bottom and right side of the box. Can this be cleaned up?
1. Noticed this too since I did a fresh install of openelec. Strange default behaviour (additionally for me the visualizer selection is empty for some reason.) Its something you have to change on your end in your keyboard.xml in the kodi userdata folder. See here for more info: http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

2. I'll look into it. What steps to reproduce?

(2015-01-09, 18:43)locomot1f Wrote: @Talguy,

that option seems to have gone away. I know what you're talking about. but after the changes to the Hubs, mine has disappeared.
and now there is no way to add favs to the Hubs.
Its there you just need to scroll down because I forgot to increase the height of the panel container (which is fixed latest git).
noice! thanks @JM

now, is there a way to make Custom Add-ons also include Music Add-onsHuh
(2015-01-09, 23:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: 1. Noticed this too since I did a fresh install of openelec. Strange default behaviour (additionally for me the visualizer selection is empty for some reason.) Its something you have to change on your end in your keyboard.xml in the kodi userdata folder. See here for more info: http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

2. I'll look into it. What steps to reproduce?

1) I figured out its either a json problem or an eventghost xbmc plugin problem. I use eventghost to map my remotes buttons.

2) if you playing music in full screen (press tab key), then press the p key on a keyboard. You should see gray box with text hanging out of it
Hi all

First thank you so much for this beautiful skin - I'm moving from confluence on my firetv and this skin makes me so happy :-)

I have some questions:

1. Where/how do I access Music Add-Ons? They seem to be totally missing

2. How do I view "hidden" files? I'm trying to add my Genesis folder to the Library and when I navigate to the /org.kodi / files directory, its totally empty. How do I navigate within that?

3. What is the shortcut to add Genesis "search" to the Videos "shortcut" area?

Thanks again!
Hi, please tell me, why is my " top 100 songs " in music hub still empty? Hot to turn in on to show my TOP songs? I have a music in my music library, but top song doesnt work...

(2015-01-10, 16:54)cleancouch22 Wrote: Hi all

First thank you so much for this beautiful skin - I'm moving from confluence on my firetv and this skin makes me so happy :-)

I have some questions:

1. Where/how do I access Music Add-Ons? They seem to be totally missing

2. How do I view "hidden" files? I'm trying to add my Genesis folder to the Library and when I navigate to the /org.kodi / files directory, its totally empty. How do I navigate within that?

3. What is the shortcut to add Genesis "search" to the Videos "shortcut" area?

Thanks again!
No genesis help here, read the rules
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35