=======================================
Added Live-TV-OSD - thanks to Gismo112
Change the label of Movies submenu button to browse
Add launch button to add-on info dialog - thanks to anaconda
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2015-02-16, 11:27)pecinko Wrote: Added Live-TV-OSD - thanks to Gismo112

Excuse my ignorance, does that fix my question asked earlier today?

Thanks
(2015-02-16, 11:59)eyeballtickler7 Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 11:27)pecinko Wrote: Added Live-TV-OSD - thanks to Gismo112

Excuse my ignorance, does that fix my question asked earlier today?

Thanks

I don't think so but then again I know very little about PVR as I don't use it myself.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Sorry if this was asked before, what's the plan to get the skin into the official repo so that it can auto update? It gets boring quickly to update 5 android devices by hand. Thanks for your work.
(2015-02-16, 17:52)sirmedia Wrote: Sorry if this was asked before, what's the plan to get the skin into the official repo so that it can auto update? It gets boring quickly to update 5 android devices by hand. Thanks for your work.

Your welcome. Accepting and keeping skin in official repo is even more boring. At least for me it is.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2015-02-16, 17:52)sirmedia Wrote: Sorry if this was asked before, what's the plan to get the skin into the official repo so that it can auto update? It gets boring quickly to update 5 android devices by hand. Thanks for your work.

Perhaps you are able to update the skin automatically/periodically using git.
(2015-02-16, 18:06)pecinko Wrote:

Your welcome. Accepting and keeping skin in official repo is even more boring. At least for me it is.
The main reason that it would be nice for Amber to be in its own official repo is the issue of a brief video pause when entering the OSD. I recently found out that the cause of this issue are any skins installed by way of a zip file as seen below.

(2015-02-15, 06:43)jbaconbits Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 06:06)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 03:09)LakersFan Wrote: I don't have this problem with Aeon Nox. Have you tried going to the Confluence skin to see if the problem exists using that skin?

Confluence does not exhibit the pause issue when entering the OSD and it appears that this is not an SPMC issue. Looking forward to the official Amber skin release to Kodi.

Yeah, like I said it seems to affect any skin installed from a zip file, but installing the exact same skin from repo works fine.
(2015-02-16, 18:27)mjbxx Wrote: The main reason that it would be nice for Amber to be in its own official repo is the issue of a brief video pause when entering the OSD. I recently found out that the cause of this issue are any skins installed by way of a zip file as seen below.

I don't want to spoil your party but don't be surprised if the main repo does not fix your issue Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2015-02-16, 19:13)pecinko Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 18:27)mjbxx Wrote: The main reason that it would be nice for Amber to be in its own official repo is the issue of a brief video pause when entering the OSD. I recently found out that the cause of this issue are any skins installed by way of a zip file as seen below.

I don't want to spoil your party but don't be surprised if the main repo does not fix your issue Smile

Enlighten me. Amber in Gotham did not have a pause issue when entering the OSD. I just added Kodi Helix 14.1 along side SPMC 14.1 and it exhibits the same behavior using the Amber skin zip file. Is this happening with your setup and considered normal? It has been reported that installing a skin via zip file causes this issue. So yes, I'd be very surprised if the repo version of Amber has the same issue.
(2015-02-16, 18:06)pecinko Wrote:

...how "boring" is to git push so users can automatically update...?
Thanks a lot for posting this AMBER skin
Thanks for this skin, it is brilliant yet so simple to customise.

I have noticed that I cannot click on the time bar of a stream and be taken to that place (like I can using confluence for example) will that be addressed at all?

Thank you
Hey all,

Just wondering if there's an option or way to add shortcut icons on the homepage for each category (Video, Music, etc) similar as the confluence theme?

Also, is there a simple way to change the theme color to a different color?

Thanks!
notice in the latest update weather only shows in the top right when you go on weather homeshelf, previous versions weather was in the top left of all home items.
(2015-02-19, 07:55)jebise Wrote: notice in the latest update weather only shows in the top right when you go on weather homeshelf, previous versions weather was in the top left of all home items.

I noticed that too. Would it be possible to add the temperature only to the date/time in the upper right hand corner? It seems like there is enough room here and I have seen other skins that have this along with date/time.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4