• 158(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-02-04, 19:17)hdmkv Wrote: Believe unencrypted BD profile 1.0 or 1.1 menus work in many media players? At one time, I was also using this tool to create my own BD menus (useful for home videos). But, I haven't cared for menus in a while... straight to the content Smile.

Ok Ya I just tried a few menus randomly and some work, mostly all nature movies or not mainstream films. None of those menus work.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
(2016-02-04, 19:17)hdmkv Wrote: Believe unencrypted BD profile 1.0 or 1.1 menus work in many media players? At one time, I was also using this tool to create my own BD menus (useful for home videos). But, I haven't cared for menus in a while... straight to the content Smile.

Does that support 3d iso and hd audio?
Easy to make one with it?
You can add chapters... intro to the disc etc etc?
(2016-02-04, 19:21)dukester Wrote: [quote='hdmkv' pid='2235375' dateline='1454606270']
Believe unencrypted BD profile 1.0 or 1.1 menus work in many media players? At one time, I was also using this tool to create my own BD menus (useful for home videos). But, I haven't cared for menus in a while... straight to the content Smile.

Yeah have noticed that no modern movie menu works..choosing index.bdmv goes to main movie.I'd assumed that the reason my Reference Bluray menu worked was because there was no main feature in the presentation but rather a menu which led to a collection of submenus and some test clips.
On a separate note..and i know its been touched on before..but is there really no difference between lpcm decoded and sent to the avr by the pi2 and bitstreamed hd audio streams.Ive increased the volume to hopefully compensate but just not sure there is the same dynamic sound??
(2016-02-04, 19:23)Skank Wrote:

- Don't know
- Yes, fairly easy
- Yes
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2016-02-04, 23:50)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-02-04, 19:23)Skank Wrote:

- Don't know
- Yes, fairly easy
- Yes

It does support HD audio, but not 3d isos. Can convert to other 3d format (not mvc)
(2016-02-02, 02:19)hdmkv Wrote: Okay, then you're all set Smile.

What firmware version are you using in your trials?
With HiMedia, latest v3.0.3 firmware. I'm expecting a Q10 Pro sample within a week or so for early testing, but on a sort of NDA and can't divulge details until I get HiMedia's go-ahead prior to early April release I'm guessing. I'm really excited about Q5/Q10 Pro as the specs looks great, and based on current-gen Q5/Q10 performance, I'm expecting even better performance by the time it's ready for public release.
My HT
(2016-02-05, 02:37)woronczak Wrote:
(2016-02-04, 23:50)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-02-04, 19:23)Skank Wrote: Does that support 3d iso and hd audio?
- Don't know
- Yes, fairly easy
- Yes

It does support HD audio, but not 3d isos. Can convert to other 3d format (not mvc)

Ah pity 3d iso isnt supported
Cant use it then
How come it doesnt, it doesnt have to do anything with the file... just point to it to play
no transcoding/encoding needed
(2016-01-28, 18:48)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 15:44)dukester Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 13:24)Skank Wrote: @hdmkv

Maybe an idea to split the 3d list of movies from this topic and make it a sticky

What i would want to propose is:
to add time settings to the movie title... to a specific part, so people could demo the movie ...
a start and end time frame would rock

sticky it where? not in the hardware section i hope.

Feel free to use the wiki for this. Just make a new page by typing in a title into the URL bar or the wiki search bar.

hdmkv? What do you think
Sure, you can create a wiki, just copy-pasting the 3D content list I have in post #1... then, I'll remove all that and just link to your wiki page. I already have access to the Kodi video test samples wiki, and assume I'd be able to edit/add to your wiki as well.
My HT
no.. my question was if you think its a good idea
You listed good 3d movies.. but i think you should post timeframes next to it
If people want to demo it, you know which part to go to in the movie
Ah, I thought you were going for Ned's suggestion. Re: timeframes for best 3D demo scenes, nice idea, but a lot of work. Are you volunteering Wink?
My HT
Once we got it, we could do it in the wiki.
But y eah a lot of work, but one that delivers.. No not volunteering lol
Not alone that is
On of my favorite 3D POP OUT Movie

COMING AT YA 3D

Nothing but POP OUT!!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Reading the movie itself is crap though. But, talking about crap, I just got this Tongue. Hear it's campy fun, and gives whole new meaning to comin' at ya Big Grin!
My HT
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17