• 31(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
Hi there

I thought tvtunes was banned ? Or removed because of some sort of problem with it.
Hi,

Would you consider adding a way, when in the detail/info screen, to view the backdrop unencumbered? Like you allow on fuse neue. Maybe there could be a 'view backdrop' option in the side blade?
Hello @jurialmunkey, could you fix a problem with the file manager? To access the files at the bottom of the list you need to scroll down and scroll through the entire list instead of pressing up and jumping to the last item. Thanks in advance.
Jurialmunkey:

Landscape list is missing all the skinhelper ratings, not sure if it is intentional
(2017-08-04, 20:45)meridius Wrote: Hi there
I thought tvtunes was banned ? Or removed because of some sort of problem with it.
Oh yeah, there was that whole drama about it. I looked on the banned list but it wasn't there and robwebset's repo wasn't there either so I assumed the issues had been resolved.

(2017-08-04, 21:45)foghat Wrote: Hi,

Would you consider adding a way, when in the detail/info screen, to view the backdrop unencumbered? Like you allow on fuse neue. Maybe there could be a 'view backdrop' option in the side blade?
Added.

Press left from the side blade will show the fanart fullscreen (and press a direction again to exit back to the side blade)

(2017-08-04, 23:34)Hinkel Wrote: Hello @jurialmunkey, could you fix a problem with the file manager? To access the files at the bottom of the list you need to scroll down and scroll through the entire list instead of pressing up and jumping to the last item. Thanks in advance.
Fixed Smile

(2017-08-05, 00:23)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:

Landscape list is missing all the skinhelper ratings, not sure if it is intentional
Skinhelper only shows for the focused item, so impossible to get unfocused items. Plus can't get window properties from inside a list control. So it is intentional, but only because it isn't possible to do.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-08-05, 04:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Added.

Press left from the side blade will show the fanart fullscreen (and press a direction again to exit back to the side blade)

Brilliant. Thanks so much. Beautiful way to implement.
(2017-08-05, 04:51)foghat Wrote:
(2017-08-05, 04:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Added.

Why is the fanart different once you go to the side blade?
(2017-08-05, 05:42)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-08-05, 04:51)foghat Wrote:
(2017-08-05, 04:24)jurialmunkey Wrote: Added.

Why is the fanart different once you go to the side blade?

What do you by mean different? Going left on the side blade causes only the fan art to display. Assuming you are using the latest version of the skin from github. See the first post to download it.
(2017-08-05, 04:51)foghat Wrote: Brilliant. Thanks so much. Beautiful way to implement.
No worries. It is a nice feature to have. Also, thanks for the donation! Big Grin

(2017-08-05, 05:42)Edworld Wrote: Why is the fanart different once you go to the side blade?

Probably differences between the variable I use for fanart in landscape views versus the one I use for the background (I accidentally used the landscape variable). Try with the latest, it should be fixed now.
Also added to extendedinfo.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
where is the tv tunes addon because I can not find it ?cheers
(2017-08-05, 09:14)meridius Wrote: where is the tv tunes addon because I can not find it ?cheers

Google urepo
It's maintained by zag so it's fine to use
Just for information to tv tunes is a banned add on, it isn't specifically mentioned on the wiki but the repo it is now hosted in is mentioned.

The explanation is here 2442401 (post)
(2017-08-05, 10:42)UsefulG Wrote: Just for information to tv tunes is a banned add on, it isn't specifically mentioned on the wiki but the repo it is now hosted in is mentioned.

The explanation is here 2442401 (post)

thanks for that I guess I will not be using that anymore then as it sounds abit dodgy. shame it was a good plugin
(2017-08-05, 05:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-05, 04:51)foghat Wrote: Brilliant. Thanks so much. Beautiful way to implement.
No worries. It is a nice feature to have. Also, thanks for the donation! Big Grin

You are very welcome, it is well deserved.

Thanks for this great skin and your responsiveness and willingness to add feature requests.
Can you add a Landscape List 2 with the art on the right, text on the left?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13