• 18(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-01-12, 17:39)sanangel Wrote: Hi @catman.dos. 
The first thing is to thank you for your work, this skin is for me the best for Kodi. 

The second, and without it sounding at the request or demand, I have already said that I am very grateful for all his work, some questions:
- I can not remove the thumbnails from the side menu -Bingie- of the sections I have. Although I go into settings - skin settings -configure shortcuts- edit menu shortcuts- and in each section I click on -set thumbnail- and I choose -none and it disappears, when I return to the side menu, it is still present.
- Could you tell me how to remove the -demonstrated-?
- And one last thing. In -coming episodes- when one of them is started and marks the progress bar of the chapter next to the option -continue seeing-, when selecting, the episode does not continue where it stayed, but it starts from the beginning. Does it happen to me only?
Glad to hear you like the skin.
(1) Choose to 'set thumbnail' and select 'Transparent' under None.
(2) If I understood you correctly on the 'continue watching'. What your default kodi select setting? If you're coming from the infodialog then you should be able to hit resume button.
otherwise, longpress on the item will get open contextmenu that will have option to resume.
You could just change kodi's default select action to show information OR resume, instead of play.

@FlashOne Please install this and test for me if 'search' works for you as intended.
(2019-01-12, 13:55)cartman.dos Wrote: @yoshitslc Glad to hear that. Navigation should be smoother so I'm happy it's noticeable.
About the other thing you mentioned, when saying 'popping up' do u mean u have the zoom option switched on? could you up an image?

Yeah my vocabulary can be inconsistent in somes late hours ahah !
Here is a picture demonstrating what i’m talking about.
As you can see, when I focus on an item (here letahal weapon) on this line, it transform to a fanart, wich is great, but as you can see on the right edge the fanart get off the screen, and continue if I navigate to the right.
deleted
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-01-09, 15:00)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-06, 00:17)Rick32 Wrote: Need some help,

I have skin helper artwork lookup for addons enabled but it just doesnt work.

Doesnt matter whichever addon i use, im only getting artwork for library items.

Doesnt look like Netflix without clearlogo’s and landscape images. Been going on for months now.

Can someone shed some light at this or does someone know of an addon which integrates my addon categories automatically to my Kodi library?
Let me just say that this is NOT a SKIN-RELATED problem, rather than something that is integrated via metahandler addon.
While didn't shy away from fixing things in marcel's addons in the past (since they are not maintained anymore and titan is heavily reliant on them),
honestly I've never looked into metahandler specifically.
No promises here, but if you enable debugging in the addon and send me a debug log, I could look into it briefly to see if something pops (also I'm pretty sure that this feature could fail because the addon u're using is not giving enough info, so this needs to be tested on various video content addons).

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the awesome 0.2 update also.

Isnt it a better idea then to get a debug log from the metahandler addon? Its really bugging me, as the clearlogo’s and landscape images are what makes this skin look like Netflix, which is the reason for anyone to use it. Just dont get why it did work with some older addons which arent maintained and thus useable anymore.

Guess if somethings not right it shouldnt work at all...
Love this Mod.

Not sure why but the only thing that does not work for me is the Colour Themes.  Each time I try and apply either the Red Passion or BINGIE theme my Kodi reboots and the theme is either not changed or has reverted to the Estuary Skin. I've wiped my RPi a few times over the past few months and reinstalled the Mod but the problem persists.
@cartmandos I noticed a bug with trailers from within the information dialog screen that started happening after the 0.2 update made a short video to show you the behavior.

https://youtu.be/kLvK7o2RsD8
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-01-13, 16:54)Grayskulll Wrote: Love this Mod.

Not sure why but the only thing that does not work for me is the Colour Themes.  Each time I try and apply either the Red Passion or BINGIE theme my Kodi reboots and the theme is either not changed or has reverted to the Estuary Skin. I've wiped my RPi a few times over the past few months and reinstalled the Mod but the problem persists.

I have had this happen to me on Android a few times as well start with a clean setup first change the Homescreen layout to Netflix Bingie mode then change the color theme to Bingie mode then reboot if it doesn't fail. Those are always my first two steps when settings up the skin make all my other adjustments after the reboot. Hope it works for you.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-01-12, 18:40)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-12, 17:39)sanangel Wrote: [font][font]Hola @ catman.dos. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Lo primero es agradecerte por tu trabajo, esta piel es para mí lo mejor para Kodi. [/font][/font]

[font][font]El segundo, y sin que suene a petición o demanda, ya he dicho que estoy muy agradecido por todo su trabajo, algunas preguntas: [/font][/font]
[font][font]- No puedo eliminar las miniaturas del menú lateral -Bingie- de las secciones que tengo. [/font][font]Aunque entro en configuraciones - configuraciones de máscara - configuración de accesos directos - acceso directo del menú de edición - y en cada sección hago clic en "miniatura" - y elijo "ninguna" y desaparece, cuando vuelvo al menú lateral, todavía está presente. [/font][/font]
[font][font]- ¿Podría decirme cómo eliminar el -demonstrated-?[/font][/font]
[font][font]- Y una última cosa. [/font][font]Episodios entrantes: cuando se inicia uno de ellos y marca la barra de progreso del capítulo al lado de la opción -seguir viendo-, al seleccionar, el episodio no continúa donde se mantuvo, sino que comienza desde el principio. [/font][font]¿Me pasa solo a mí?[/font][/font]
[font][font]Me alegra oírte como la piel. [/font][/font]
[font][font](1) Elija "establecer miniatura" y seleccione "Transparente" en Ninguno. [/font][/font]
[font][font](2) Si te entendí correctamente en el 'continuar viendo'. [/font][font]¿Cuál es tu configuración de selección de kodi por defecto? [/font][font]Si viene del infodialog, entonces debería poder presionar el botón de reanudar. [/font][/font]
[font][font]de lo contrario, mantenga presionada la tecla en el ítem para abrir el menú contextual que tendrá la opción de reanudar. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Puede simplemente cambiar la acción de selección predeterminada de kodi para mostrar información O reanudar, en lugar de jugar. [/font][/font]

[font][font]@ "FlashOne" Instale [/font][/font][font][font]esto[/font][/font][font][font] y [/font][font]pruébelo [/font][font]si 'buscar' funciona para usted según lo previsto.[/font][/font] 
 Thanks for your help. Now everything is working for me.
On the Netflix Bingie home is there a way to remove the random Spotlight widget at the top - but still keep the spotlight functionality for whatever movie you have highlighted in your widgets? (the way it worked in Netflix 2 on Titan)

I'm using Netflix Bingie Mode and all of my widgets are Seren based (Next Up, Trending etc) - however whenever I go to home it seems to randomly choose something from my local library to focus on as an item 'above' the widgets as "Spotlight". I really don't want this (plenty of my library is...err.. 'Adult'), but it can't be removed unless I remove spotlight (meaning the plot summary, art etc) altogether. Basically it seems that something from my library is the default "Spotlight Area" when no widget is highlighted, and when I scroll through wdigets from top to bottom this always sits above the widgets.

Understand this is expected behaviour, but I would really like to remove it. I want the spotlight area there to have plot summary, art etc for whatever widget I've selected, but not for random pieces selections from my library.
Any chance of clear logos on the homescreen for widget items? Would really make it look a bit more schmick Smile

And ability to properly customise (if not remove - but still have there for other widgets) Spotlight is an absolute MUST. Even if we can point it to a particular playlist, or have it like a normal widget and you can select what items it randomly selects from?
(2019-01-12, 20:48)yoshitslc Wrote:
(2019-01-12, 13:55)cartman.dos Wrote: @yoshitslc Glad to hear that. Navigation should be smoother so I'm happy it's noticeable.
About the other thing you mentioned, when saying 'popping up' do u mean u have the zoom option switched on? could you up an image?

Yeah my vocabulary can be inconsistent in somes late hours ahah !
Here is a picture demonstrating what i’m talking about.
As you can see, when I focus on an item (here letahal weapon) on this line, it transform to a fanart, wich is great, but as you can see on the right edge the fanart get off the screen, and continue if I navigate to the right.      
alright, will look what I can do about it.
(2019-01-13, 02:01)Rick32 Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 15:00)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-06, 00:17)Rick32 Wrote: Need some help,

I have skin helper artwork lookup for addons enabled but it just doesnt work.

Doesnt matter whichever addon i use, im only getting artwork for library items.

Doesnt look like Netflix without clearlogo’s and landscape images. Been going on for months now.

Can someone shed some light at this or does someone know of an addon which integrates my addon categories automatically to my Kodi library?
Let me just say that this is NOT a SKIN-RELATED problem, rather than something that is integrated via metahandler addon.
While didn't shy away from fixing things in marcel's addons in the past (since they are not maintained anymore and titan is heavily reliant on them),
honestly I've never looked into metahandler specifically.
No promises here, but if you enable debugging in the addon and send me a debug log, I could look into it briefly to see if something pops (also I'm pretty sure that this feature could fail because the addon u're using is not giving enough info, so this needs to be tested on various video content addons).     

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the awesome 0.2 update also.

Isnt it a better idea then to get a debug log from the metahandler addon? Its really bugging me, as the clearlogo’s and landscape images are what makes this skin look like Netflix, which is the reason for anyone to use it. Just dont get why it did work with some older addons which arent maintained and thus useable anymore.

Guess if somethings not right it shouldnt work at all...     

Enable debugging in meta artwork module under skinsetting->supported addon, and kodi's debugging and paste it here. I'll have a look.
(2019-01-13, 16:54)Grayskulll Wrote: Love this Mod.

Not sure why but the only thing that does not work for me is the Colour Themes.  Each time I try and apply either the Red Passion or BINGIE theme my Kodi reboots and the theme is either not changed or has reverted to the Estuary Skin. I've wiped my RPi a few times over the past few months and reinstalled the Mod but the problem persists.

Are you running latest Skin Helper Skinbackup?
Was a known issue I thought it was solved. So after you make sure that everything is updated from bingie repo, if issue persists please paste debug log.
(2019-01-13, 17:05)cscott1 Wrote: @cartmandos I noticed a bug with trailers from within the information dialog screen that started happening after the 0.2 update made a short video to show you the behavior.

https://youtu.be/kLvK7o2RsD8

Thanks, is this happening consistently? It's probably a minor fix just need to find out when exactly will this happen (how to reproduce consistently).
On a sidenote, you should think about making a 'ad' video for my mod on youtube, u got good commentary skills, and more ppl will know about the mod Smile

(2019-01-14, 03:07)Abbaskip Wrote: On the Netflix Bingie home is there a way to remove the random Spotlight widget at the top - but still keep the spotlight functionality for whatever movie you have highlighted in your widgets? (the way it worked in Netflix 2 on Titan)

I'm using Netflix Bingie Mode and all of my widgets are Seren based (Next Up, Trending etc) - however whenever I go to home it seems to randomly choose something from my local library to focus on as an item 'above' the widgets as "Spotlight". I really don't want this (plenty of my library is...err.. 'Adult'), but it can't be removed unless I remove spotlight (meaning the plot summary, art etc) altogether. Basically it seems that something from my library is the default "Spotlight Area" when no widget is highlighted, and when I scroll through wdigets from top to bottom this always sits above the widgets.

Understand this is expected behaviour, but I would really like to remove it. I want the spotlight area there to have plot summary, art etc for whatever widget I've selected, but not for random pieces selections from my library.

Man, I didn't know adult addons were so popular on kodi. LOL.
Anyways, disabling the spotlight content is a good idea I think, so i'll take care of sometime soon.
Maybe even let user customize it but no promises here.
About clearogo you mentioned in ur 2nd post, I don't know what you mean. Clearlogo is on (unless you disable it in skinsettings) and if you don't see it from addon content it is because the addon's dev didn't pass the info to kodi correctly.
(2019-01-12, 18:40)cartman.dos Wrote: @FlashOne Please install this and test for me if 'search' works for you as intended. 
I'm positive, working again perfectly within its original skinned interface. Also working with remote entries. 'Actors' field is the only one not giving any result, but it's a minor issue.
Really thank you for all your job!
(2019-01-14, 18:01)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-14, 03:07)Abbaskip Wrote: On the Netflix Bingie home is there a way to remove the random Spotlight widget at the top - but still keep the spotlight functionality for whatever movie you have highlighted in your widgets? (the way it worked in Netflix 2 on Titan)

Anyways, disabling the spotlight content is a good idea I think, so i'll take care of sometime soon.
About clearogo you mentioned in ur 2nd post, I don't know what you mean. Clearlogo is on (unless you disable it in skinsettings) and if you don't see it from addon content it is because the addon's dev didn't pass the info to kodi correctly.  
Perfect and thanks for the response. I now know to raise with Nixgates, as the addon mustn't be getting clear logos properly. I know not to ask about that particular addon on these forums. That said, I've also noticed the clear logos missing from inside the add-on, and not only do clear logos not appear, but titles don't appear. I'm sure the vast majority of Titan Bingie users use that addon, so may be worth investigating?

As for adult addons - mine aren't addons, it's local library content. I have modified themoviedb to scrape adult content, and then replaced my Movies shortcut to a shortcut to a Movies Smart Playlist that excludes adult content. My only concern is some of these movies popping up in Spotlight (likely when the in-laws are using the system, because you know that's how these things pan out!)

Spotlight being able to be set would be AMAZING. I'd love to have it pointing at Next Up basically - or any Smart Playlist would be great, imagine being able to create a Smart Playlist of shows that you watch when you're just killing time that you could point it at. Obviously if that's not possible, just removing it but keeping the graphics etc there for other widgets would be best.
(2019-01-15, 01:11)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-01-14, 18:01)cartman.dos Wrote:

Perfect and thanks for the response. I now know to raise with Nixgates, as the addon mustn't be getting clear logos properly. I know not to ask about that particular addon on these forums. That said, I've also noticed the clear logos missing from inside the add-on, and not only do clear logos not appear, but titles don't appear. I'm sure the vast majority of Titan Bingie users use that addon, so may be worth investigating?

As for adult addons - mine aren't addons, it's local library content. I have modified themoviedb to scrape adult content, and then replaced my Movies shortcut to a shortcut to a Movies Smart Playlist that excludes adult content. My only concern is some of these movies popping up in Spotlight (likely when the in-laws are using the system, because you know that's how these things pan out!)

Spotlight being able to be set would be AMAZING. I'd love to have it pointing at Next Up basically - or any Smart Playlist would be great, imagine being able to create a Smart Playlist of shows that you watch when you're just killing time that you could point it at. Obviously if that's not possible, just removing it but keeping the graphics etc there for other widgets would be best.  
There is a setting in skin setting you have to tick for addon integration of the clear logos it works for some addons. It works for probably the most popular add-on of all time and all of its forks.

I create a menu shortcut for my adult content so naughty stuff doesn't appear anywhere on the home screen.

I created an widget called continue watching which similar to Netflix by using Library in progress tv shows and have everything I have watched marked watched that way whenever a new episode is aired it appears in the top row with all the spotlight content artwork etc. included. If you don't have it already google add-on Library integration when you have a Kodi library integrated the skin really comes alive with all the options for artwork landscape artwork for widgets etc with artwork beef. It really makes it almost identical to Netflix if set up right. The only downside is it will make your kodi build quite large. Mine is 3.5 GB using add-on library integration with about 500 shows and around 1000 movies in my virtual library. My Nvidia Shield has plenty of storage for a setup like that however a firestick or similar wouldn't have enough memory to have such a setup.
@Abbaskip , @cscott1 
Choosing custom spotlight content is implemented and running (inc. addon's content), also there's an option to disable spotlight content.
Will be featured in the next update Wink
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26