• 30(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-06-21, 20:21)andash Wrote: Hi, thanks for bringing AZ2 back.
Would it be possible to add an option or just change $INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)] to $INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape)] for landscape art for episodes? I can do it in Includes_Images.xml (<variable name="Image_Landscape">) but with the update frequency I rather not.

Landscape art have the show name in the picture and I use it instead of text. As I hide episode pictures for not watched episodes this would be great.
Hey, please send me line number. I will change it and push with an update in couple of minutes.
(2021-06-21, 21:01)nfm886 Wrote:
Would it be possible to add an option or just change $INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)] to $INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape)] for landscape art for episodes? I can do it in Includes_Images.xml (<variable name="Image_Landscape">) but with the update frequency I rather not.

Landscape art have the show name in the picture and I use it instead of text. As I hide episode pictures for not watched episodes this would be great.
Hey, please send me line number. I will change it and push with an update in couple of minutes.
Line 202-220 in Includes_Images.xml
(2021-06-19, 11:30)Silent Knight Wrote: 20 Downloads and counting of the Netflix colour theme, Was a request for white movie information text, the Main title text is linked to the highlight colour only way to do the request is like this.
for those who would like to use it you can download here and as per last instruction for adding it to the colour selections.

Netflix 2 Colours

Hi, absolutely loving how this skin is progressing, it’s looking better everyday, will the Netflix theme be available to select?, I only have a Firestick and don’t know how to add the theme manually

Keep up the excellent work
(2021-06-21, 21:21)andash Wrote:

Thanks, just pushed and update. Hope this time I did not broke too many things^^
Sorry again.
(2021-06-21, 21:30)Criddler23 Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 11:30)Silent Knight Wrote: 20 Downloads and counting of the Netflix colour theme, Was a request for white movie information text, the Main title text is linked to the highlight colour only way to do the request is like this.
for those who would like to use it you can download here and as per last instruction for adding it to the colour selections.

Netflix 2 Colours

Hi, absolutely loving how this skin is progressing, it’s looking better everyday, will the Netflix theme be available to select?, I only have a Firestick and don’t know how to add the theme manually

Keep up the excellent work

Yes, I'm planning to add few color themes Smile But I'm not sure when it's happen. But I will inform you for sure when it's done Smile

Thanks for the Landscape update!
I updated it and now I have fanart instead of a sketch of the episode (And there is no way to change it to a sketch again .. I really like the sketch of the episode, it doesn't bother me at all in terms of a spoiler .. Please make it possible to change the sketches for fanarts as you like. .)
By the way, I forgot to thank for the Netflix icons Smile Thanks a lotSmile I like to add these icons to the main menu bar
(2021-06-21, 21:39)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 21:21)andash Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 21:01)nfm886 Wrote: Hey, please send me line number. I will change it and push with an update in couple of minutes.
Thanks, just pushed and update. Hope this time I did not broke too many things^^
Sorry again.
You are fast. Thanks a lot.
(2021-06-21, 22:41)andash Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 21:21)andash Wrote: Line 202-220 in Includes_Images.xml
Sorry again.

Tomorrow I must improve it a bit since now there are some places with missing fanart.
@jokero009 mentioned this issue I guess.
(2021-06-21, 23:35)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 21:39)nfm886 Wrote: Thanks, just pushed and update. Hope this time I did not broke too many things^^
Sorry again.

Tomorrow I must improve it a bit since now there are some places with missing fanart.
@jokero009 mentioned this issue I guess.
Yeah - I really enjoyed having the individual episode artwork instead of this new setup with just the same landscape art for every episode as well. It'd be nice to have the option to go back to the way it was if possible. And thanks for fixing the play button so quickly!
I personally don't like the episodethumbs because of the poor picture quality. It looks bad on a big tv. That's why I like a Landscape picture. 
So it would indeed be nice to let people choose what they prefer. Landscape or Episodethumb.
thumb images not working looks horrible as black.
those with low thumb images I am on 4k very large TV use TMM to scrap for better images
attached video how it looks at the moment to prior update.

Current version

Previous version

Hey nice job with these daily updates. I haven't really checked most of the changes you made in the last week or so but of the changes which I noticed; I would like to out some of my annoyances.
  • The colorful ratings icons don't look well with the light theme. I don't know whether it's only on my setup or not.
  • Also, the colored tmdb icon looks weird and stretched. Maybe you can replace it with the green one from Arctic Horizon or with the one mentioned in this post
(2021-06-18, 19:43)Logs22 Wrote: I changed the tmdb logo on my personal setup, let me know what you think of it, i attached the png in the imgur gallery as well if you like it! https://imgur.com/gallery/4tYV3HL
Also in the future, could there be a possibility to hide the amount of imdb votes, but keep the imdb rating?

• I also didn't like replacing episode artwork with tv show landscape. If some people want this change, then maybe it can be made optional.

Are planning on adding colorful icons for the codec flags?

Also nice job with the thin borders. Keep up the good work!
(2021-06-21, 21:21)andash Wrote: Line 202-220 in Includes_Images.xml
Sorry again.

Hey,
I think I will bring back previous behavior on landscape art since it breaks some arts for example that one from YouTube.
Yesterday I was kind of tired to check it out but I found that, when you set Skin Settings > Library > Landscape art to true it will have similar behavior to that one we changed yesterday.
Would you like to test it out? If it's what you want I will bring back landscape arts to default with today's update.
If it not works as you want I will try to implement it in different way Smile
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0