Mod Star Wars Mod v1.0 for Aeon MQ 7
(2016-10-13, 04:32)joecho5 Wrote: Everything looks fine in that file. Where does resource:// point to?

Hmm...

The resource:// link is for your theme images. Check original post for location.
Thanks for your Mod, however cannot select Star Wars Theme as it is "greyed out" along with everything else except "pumpkin"

Can you help?
@perspicacia, themes MQ7 you need install one addon for work, available in official Kodi Repository. Addon contaim all official themes for use with skin MQ.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/re...-0.0.2.zip

In skin settings, exist one option for install this addon via GUI.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-10-16, 17:57)perspicacia Wrote: Thanks for your Mod, however cannot select Star Wars Theme as it is "greyed out" along with everything else except "pumpkin"

Can you help?

You need to install the skin themes add-on. Go to Settings>Skin Settings>Themes. On the Themes list, select GET THEMES. Click left and "GET MORE..." will be highlighted at the bottom. Select that and it will take you to the ADD-ONS screen. On the right scroll down to SKIN THEMES - AEON MQ and select it. Once that installs, you should be able to choose any Theme in the list.
(2016-09-19, 04:56)latts9923 Wrote: Here's a Star Wars Mod for MQ7.

Download link

Star Wars Mod v1.0 <--File updated on 10-6-16. The Star Wars menu bar is now part of a seperate Menu Bar Selector mod.

Features

1. Star Wars animated graphics.

2. Star Wars Theme.

Installation Instructions

1. Location of skin files per OS...
Linux - /home/yourusername/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7
Windows - C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7
Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7

2. Location of themes per OS...
Linux - /home/yourusername/.kodi/addons/resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources
Windows - C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources
Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources

3. The supplied files are already modified with my Holiday Mod and the Media Info Mod. I included <!--* STAR WARS MOD *--> markers at the top and bottom of all the code I added and/or modified.

4. To install the Star Wars UI Sounds, install my KODI repo located at http://holybid.com/kodi/repo/.
I am having a problem with where to put the star wars mod no matter where I put it, it doesn't show up in themes please help
(2016-12-05, 07:01)zoom310 Wrote: I am having a problem with where to put the star wars mod no matter where I put it, it doesn't show up in themes please help

Make sure you install the Skin Themes - Aeon MQ addon before you try to choose this theme.
(2016-12-05, 14:14)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 07:01)zoom310 Wrote: I am having a problem with where to put the star wars mod no matter where I put it, it doesn't show up in themes please help

Make sure you install the Skin Themes - Aeon MQ addon before you try to choose this theme.

I got it to work on cemc but not kodi for some reason I will have to see what I was doing wrong thanks
Probably posting this in the wrong place, but needs must
Can't install mq7 stars wars mod ,trying to install zip file but no joy
Install from kodi forum to kodi 16 to 17.3 still nothing
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I an getting rather frustrated HuhHuh
borrishenry HELP
@borrishenry

The Star Wars Mod is now part of my Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Krypton. I'm not sure that this version of Star Wars Mod will function correctly with Krypton.
hi
i have been trying to download mq7 stars wars mod for a few days now with no luck
i am new to kodi and this is only the second post i have
ever done
trying to install via zip file on kodi 16 to 17.3Like i said
i am new to kodi so i assume i am doing something wrong
Joined this forum to see if i can get some help
I downloaded the zip file from is this thread before i became a member
if it helps
many thanks in advance
borrishenry60
@borrishenry

I would not try to install this on KODI 17 as I'm not sure it is compatible. Like I said, this is now part of my Multi-Mod for Krypton. You can't install the zip from KODI...it is a manual install. Check my installation notes on the Multi-Mod post...they will walk you through it.
Hi Latts
iam about to show my ignorance ,but first i must thank you for your reply.
The problem is how do you install a zip file manually ,never been tech savy
Your video on the mq7 star wars mod has got me hooked
read your instructions ,does not mean a thing to me.
I am using kodi on android ,and only ever install zip files from kodi
Is there a way you can possibly send me detail instructions,say (kodi for dummies)
I would be most appreciative
HOPE I HAVE NOT INFRINGED ANY RULES
MANY THANKS
borrishenry60
No prob...I'll get you going. This video will show you how to get the FTPDroid apk transferred over to your Android device where you can then install it with ES Explorer. Then watch this video starting at 14:24. This is a tutorial I made on how to transfer MQ 7 and install it on the FireTV, and it will work for this as well. It will show you how to use an FTP Server (FTPDroid) on Android to transfer your files.

Click here to download FTPDroid.
hi
Unfortunately i am using kodi on a smart tv box the t8 5
i cannot follow your video instructions.
Can you suggest a skin like yours that gives a pleasing look to it
and can be downloaded by zip file directly from kodi
once again MANY THANKS
borrishenry60

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Star Wars Mod v1.0 for Aeon MQ 71