Mod Aeon MQ 8 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
Aeon MQ 8 Omega Mod v1.0.2 for Kodi v21 "Omega"

Installation Guide
  1. Install my repo (you can add this link to the Kodi File Manager, or download the repo here)
  2. Install The TVDB API v2
  3. Install Musicbrainz
  4. Install Metadata and Artwork module
  5. Install Skin Helper Service
  6. Install Aeon MQ 8 Omega Mod from my repo (located in Look and Feel > Skin)
  7. The skin will import and install the following add-ons...
    • script.artwork.helper
    • script.grab.fanart
    • script.image.resource.select
    • script.skin.helper.colorpicker
  8. Install the optional Add-ons below...

Optional Add-ons (Some available to install from my repo)
Skin download (For those who would like to manually download the skin)
Aeon MQ 8 Omega Mod

Image Additions
  • I added the Movie Versions code.
  • I added the versions, version w/extras and extras icons to all the views.
  • I added the VERSION and EXTRAS buttons to the Video Info screen.

Image Bug fixes
  • The "+ ICONS:" button for the Posterlite view was not cycling "CHARACTERART" as an option for Movies.

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now toggle the "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" for the Boxsets layout in KodiFlix when "CENTER LIST" is enabled.

Downloads for Automated Skin Settings
Cronxbmc
Scripts

Updates
03/22/24 - Skin update v1.0.1. Read here for more info.
04/20/24 - Skin update v1.0.2. Read here for more info.
UPDATE #1 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1

Image Addition
  • I added a "SEASON FANART" buttons for Seasons. The art buttons for Seasons and Episodes now behave like this..."DEFAULT FANART" (TV Show fanart), "ARTWORK HELPER" (multiple TV Show fanart if available) and "SEASON FANART" (multiple Season fanart if available).
  • I added a new button that's named "SHOW ALTERNATE MUSIC VIDEO POSTER" for View Type-18 (Right List) in the Top Menu. Enabling this button will display the correct aspect ratio if you are using an album cover for the poster. Enabling this will also display the music case (if enabled). Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fix
  • The "SHOW EXTRAFANART IN THUMBNAIL" button for Sheld 3D Music was not working correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The regular boxset in KodiFlix would persist when "CENTER LIST" and "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" were both enabled. Now when you enable "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" it will reset "MOVIE SET CASES" and vice versa. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
For anyone interested, there is an Omega compatible version of Artwork Beef available in my repo. I've tested the settings, and so far it works just like the Leia version.
For anyone interested, I created a website where I will be uploading all the animated artwork (fanart, keyart, posters, etc.) that I have accumulated over the years. For now, I only have the four Alien movie pages created. I will continue to create more as I have time. This is a pretty basic website as I have very limited WordPress knowledge.
Very nice and thank you for your work. I will migrate to Omega this weekend.

edit* so i just migrated to v21 and installed this mod.

i found one bug so far: you can't get rid of the clearart in the alternate Pause screen, like in previous versions. Only way is to set furniture mode to "hidden", wich is not ideal.

Otherwise perfect as always.
@Farnsen
You're welcome!

Try setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" to "TEXT" instead of "LOGO".
Was already set this way, but changing it back and forth did the trick. Thank you!
How to sort movies by date added?  Also, how to get poster or "case" view for tv shows?
Option for movies is only ascending and descending.
Nevermind on the moving sorting ability... my mistake.  STill tryin to figure out the poster on tv shows though.
@js28194
What view are you using where you don't see the TV Show case?
(2024-04-16, 12:41)latts9923 Wrote: @js28194
What view are you using where you don't see the TV Show case?

How do can I tell what view I am using?  Default.  When I go to a node a created, such as TV Show's, the show's appear on the right (looking at the tv), I then hit left on my remote and a menu appears on top, (smart shortcuts, view options/change view, collection / change view & art).  Doesn't really list what exact view I am using.
I also notice that when in the Movies library, when I click left, goto collection/changeview -> Search, it only returns results from TV shows and episodes, not any movies.
@js28194
From "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" select up and it will display the name of the view. Up again will display the view menu.

I just tried searching for a Movie and I got a result.
Ah gotcha.  I am using "Right List" which doesn't display the Case.  Also, searching on movie resolved.  Of course I was searching mission impossible with auto complete, which of course is named mission impossible:  So no issues there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0