• 1(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod v1.7.1

Installation Guide
The entire skin (including the Multi-Mod) is now available on my repo. You should be able to install all future Multi-Mod updates via Kodi. (If some settings do not take effect after installing the Multi-Mod, you may have to reset the skin (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS) in order for them to work correctly.)

NOTICE
After installing an update to the skin, if you have "SHOW AEON MQ 8 VIDEO INFO" or "SHOW AEON MQ 8 EXTENDED INFO" selected in the Top Menu, you will need to select the "SHOW DEFAULT" buttons for both and then select the "SHOW AEON MQ 8" buttons again to reload the correct files.

Downloads
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
Original theme pack with additional themes included

Mods added to skin
  • I added KodiFlix to the Movie views. It is labeled "VIEW TYPE-16".
  • I added KodiFlix TV to the TV Show views. It is labeled "VIEW TYPE-17".
  • I added the "EXTRA ART" button to the Top Menu for VIEW TYPE-01 (Right List view). It is set to "OFF" by default. There are two art options..."ACTRESS" (requires the Red Carpet Actress add-on from my repo) and "CHARACTERART".
  • I added a Patriotic menu bar.
  • I added a Christmas menu bar.
  • I added the candy cane font and the candy cane background option. Once enabled, the background setting will reset if you select a font other than Candy Cane.
  • I added the modern font.
  • I added the Media Info for the Video OSD. There is a button named "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" under SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS.
  • I added the "GO DIRECTLY TO FULLSCREEN WHEN PLAYING A SONG" button. It is located under SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS.
  • I added the ability to display multiple fanart images for Sets if "EXTRA FANART" is enabled. This uses Skin Helper to display the fanart images assigned to the Set.
  • I added "ARTWORK HELPER" to the fanart options for videos.
  • I added a "SHOW ANIMATED POSTER" button to the Top Menu. It is disabled by default.
  • I added a "SHOW ANIMATED FANART" button to the Top Menu. It is disabled by default.
  • I added Australia, Canada, Italy, Korea and Netherlands to the MPAA flags. The same file naming convention applies to these flags as it does to MQ 8. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the updated code!
  • I added the VISUAL EFFECTS to SKIN SETTINGS.
  • I added the Grab Fanart Script to the main menu background options for Movies.
  • I added the "PLAY MELODIES" button for the Main Menu in Skin Settings.
  • I added the Star Wars, Alien, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas stars to the rating star selector in Skin Settings.
  • I added the Blue, Orange, Purple, Star Wars, Batman, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas themes to the Image Themes in Skin Settings. There is a new download available specifically for MQ 9.
  • I added the option to select different music viz views in the OSD settings and added style3D. I named the default music viz view style1. I also added the style3D settings HIDE JEWEL CASE, HIDE WEATHER AND DATE, HIDE RATING STAR AND SONG INFO and HIDE NEXT SONG INFO. I also added the album spine image to the back reflection. This spine was missing on MQ 7 and MQ 8.

• I added the JohnyBee Mod to the music viz OSD settings for style1 and style3d.
  • I replaced the "DISC ART" on/off button in the music viz OSD settings with a three option button (similar to MQ 8). The options are OFF, ALWAYS and IF AVAILABLE.
  • I added the new "Show/Hide Password" button for the keyboard.
  • I added the new Color Picker for the Subtitles font. You can customize the font by going to SETTINGS > PLAYER SETTINGS > SUBTITLES. There are four areas that you can assign custom colors...font, border, shadow, and background (if box is selected as background type).
  • I added the new Player.Process(videoscantype) infolabel that will display the scan type identifier of the currently playing video as p (for progressive) or i (for interlaced). Read here for more info.
  • I added the new control that lets you reset your Screen Calibration.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the plot info for Sets in KodiFlix. If the Set had more than 14 movies, KodiFlix would not display the extended Set info.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the "EXTRA FANART" button for videos to use the "extrafanart" subfolder (if available). If the subfolder is missing, it will display the background image for the video content.
  • I changed the image for the audio flag.

Updates
06/19/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
07/01/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
07/23/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
08/05/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
09/02/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
10/15/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
10/20/23 - A few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
11/18/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
11/23/23 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
12/10/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/22/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/23/23 - A bug fix. Read here for more info.
12/26/23 - New additions and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/29/23 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/07/24 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
01/12/24 - New addition and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
01/21/24 - New additions and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/28/24 - A few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
02/04/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/11/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/16/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/18/24 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
02/19/24 - New addition and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
02/25/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/09/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/22/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/31/24 - New additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
04/05/24 - New additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
04/20/24 - A bug fix. Read here for more info.
04/25/24 - A few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
04/26/24 - A few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
@latts9923,

Only one info, no need to insert a button 

"GO DIRECTLY TO FULLSCREEN WHEN PLAYING A SONG" button. It is located under SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS.

It has been removed from the MQ9 skin as it is now a native Kodi feature. Here is where you find the native feature in Kodi, no need to use the addon for it.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton
Ahh...OK, cool! Shows how often I scroll through the Media settings...haha. I will remove that button from Skin Settings in the next update. Thanks Wanilton! And thanks to @MarcosQui for an awesome skin!
Hello! will this theme mode affects MQ 8 Mode theme from you? I mean in settings and font section
Excellent work ,thanks! is right list /slim list still available?
Hi,

Artist Slide-Show not working under MQ9? Or did i miss something-

Works ok with standard skin, but on mq9 only some random images from the skin are showing.
Excellent work ,thanks!  I think  Artist Slide-Show not working under MQ9?  Blush
Working like a charm on Kodi Omega v21
@marius37bv
I'm not exactly following your question, but I'll give it a go and see if I'm right...let me know if I didn't answer your question. MQ 9 has its own theme package (resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9). MQ 8 themes come from resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq.

@dannyau
Thanks...and you're welcome! Right list is now named VIEW TYPE-01. I don't see a Slim List option for VIEW TYPE-01, but there is one for VIEW TYPE-11.

@DarkStarXxX
I don't see an option for Artist Slideshow in music viz. I'll take a look.

@murnaz
Thanks...and you're welcome! Same as above on Artist Slideshow.

@haythem
Good to hear!
@latts9923

The themes in MQ9 images are 4K, I check the Mod version, and the images are 1080, but I don´t think its causes trouble when mixed.

The Views Type are listed number, but the user has one option to rename View 1 to Right List or any other, check the image

Hello! What existing skin file should be overwrite? Iam not sure how to install the Aeon MQ 9 Mode.
You need install MQ9, via Kodi repository, after download manually the mod and overwrite The skin files.
(2023-06-11, 18:11)marius37bv Wrote: Hello! What existing skin file should be overwrite? Iam not sure how to install the Aeon MQ 9 Mode.
@marius37bv

After installing MQ 9 skin from Kodi repository. (hint: if the installation appears to be stuck after a few minutes, hitting the backspace key a half-dozen times should get it going again.) 

1) Close Kodi.
2) Grab the Mod download from link in 1st post.
3) Unzip it somewhere.
4) Copy the whole skin.aeonmq9 folder extracted from the zip to your kodi addons skin.aeonmq9 folder, when prompted to replace existing files click yes.
5) Restart Kodi.
6) Go to Settings>Skin Settings>Restore Settings click on Show Skin Reset Button
7) Select Reapply Settings
8) Go through the setting to check for any new ones added. The are many new setting in the Top Menu.
9) Install MQ 9 Themes from zip then copy & paste and extra themes to addons>resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9 folder. (optional)
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Wow, this is what the world was waiting for; thanks @latts9923.

I have no option to show/change music viz views in the OSD settings to style3D, what can that be?
When i press to change nothing happens.

EDIT: Sorry, now it works, didn't made the full reset of the theme after install - only the restore settings in main menu  Big Grin

Asrock J5040 powered by Ubuntu 23.10 and KODI
@Wanilton
Howdy...yeah, I was going to try and replace all the 1080 pics for the themes I created, but I tried the 1080 versions and they worked just fine so I left them as is.

Roger on the rename function...I noticed that early on. I've renamed all the views with their view names. Thanks!

@Schenckmeier
Haha...you're welcome! Glad you got it working!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0