• 52(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-05-27, 05:23)latts9923 Wrote: I have Videolyrics PLUS working...looks pretty cool. I'll try to get another update out tomorrow.

Thanks for the update!

Man this video lyrics looks cool. All my music is on iTunes, almost makes we want to scrape in in Kodi almost.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

Yeah, I feel the same way. I use iTunes for my music library as well, but I have also considered switching to KODI.
Update #28

Image - I added manfeed's new Videolyrics PLUS to the Multi-Mod.

Image - Per Dave.B's request, I added animated disc art to ViewsRightList.xml. I'll work on adding the other requested info as well.

Image - I added a new "Font Shadow" option to the Skin Settings. By default it is disabled. When you select it, you can choose a shadow color to display behind the Main Menu font. You can disable it again by choosing "Cancel" from the color picker. I've been trying to add a radio button to disable it, but so far I've had no luck. I'll keep working on it.

Download
05-27-17 update
Font shadow, NEAT!!! Very cool idea!!

Thanks!!

Just tried it and having no luck.

The menu item is there and I pic a color and then save, but not appearing on home screen.

If it matters I use vertical menu (style 9) with modern font.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

I just switched to vertical menu and it's working for me. Double check that you are using the new version of IncludesMainMenu.xml.
(2017-05-28, 04:13)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

I just switched to vertical menu and it's working for me. Double check that you are using the new version of IncludesMainMenu.xml.

I just added the update files, I'll re-d/l the whole mod and try to be safe .

Thanks
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

You should be fine with the update files. Some of the font shadows are very subtle depending on the font you use. Try changing fonts and see if you notice a difference.
(2017-05-28, 04:13)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

Yeah have new version of that .xml still not taking effect.

I have the option for it and I hit save prior to exiting the color picker.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Yep you are right, it is very subtle. I walked over to tv and finally saw it . I like it very cool, but any way to make it bolder? Is thier a width setting I can adjust in the .xml?

I tried a few colors even contrasting and the effect is AWESOME, but very tough to see.

Even subtlety it adds some real demention that I never realized was lacking

It's like once you know it's there you can see it, but difficult if you dont lol
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

I've been looking for a way to adjust the position of the shadow, but so far I've been unable to do so.

You'll really only see the shadow on the focused font.

LOL...I did the same thing on my TV when I first enabled it. The modern font is one of the harder fonts to notice the shadow. I'll keep looking for a way to adjust it.
(2017-05-28, 05:26)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

I've been looking for a way to adjust the position of the shadow, but so far I've been unable to do so.

You'll really only see the shadow on the focused font.

LOL...I did the same thing on my TV when I first enabled it. The modern font is one of the harder fonts to notice the shadow. I'll keep looking for a way to adjust it.

Cheers mate!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-28, 01:23)latts9923 Wrote: Update #28

Image - I added manfeed's new Videolyrics PLUS to the Multi-Mod.

Image - Per Dave.B's request, I added animated disc art to ViewsRightList.xml. I'll work on adding the other requested info as well.

Image - I added a new "Font Shadow" option to the Skin Settings. By default it is disabled. When you select it, you can choose a shadow color to display behind the Main Menu font. You can disable it again by choosing "Cancel" from the color picker. I've been trying to add a radio button to disable it, but so far I've had no luck. I'll keep working on it.

Download
05-27-17 update

Thank You latts9923 for these beautiful update.

Just noticed that video lyrics sometimes tends to go out of the screen. do you have any control on this or this is for manfeed to fix ?

Image[/img]
@Dave.B

Hey bud...that's one for manfeed. I tried that song on his skin and got the same result.
(2017-05-28, 14:44)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

Hey bud...that's one for manfeed. I tried that song on his skin and got the same result.

I will notify him, Thank you.
BTW, any plan to work the 3D for music visualization as manfeed has in his last update ?
@Dave.B

You bet bud. Yeah, I looked at the 3D music viz yesterday. I can look at adding that option...working on this font shadow right now.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4